• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody summarise what we currenty need to do here please?

Can somebody summarise what we currenty need to do here please?
First we need the district calc but with diferent math

So wouldn't a town be 392,424.24 m^2?

1 Mi^2= 2590000 m^2 , which divided by 6.6 to make up the individual districts equals 392,424.24 m^2 per district? Seriously Im awful at maths so feel free to let me know Im a dumb egg.
Then we need to calc narberals dragon feat.

Then this one if possible
Another feat i am curious about is shalltear deflecting 4 sword strikes fast enough that the 4 sounds blended into a single one

I have no idea how impressive thiss is but maybe if someone does the lightning calc they can take a look at this too.

I think the people here don't understand overlord and also how to send an image?
okay, the supporters who have read the entire light novel and manga through multiple times know less about it then someone who popped up randomly, pahlease! Also there's a bar on the top of the message thing, there's an image thing there.

like where did the area of a yggdrasil world that was said to be 2-3x tokyo come from? the fact say otherwise

okay, the supporters who have read the entire light novel and manga through multiple times know less about it then someone who popped up randomly, pahlease! Also there's a bar on the top of the message thing, there's an image thing there.
Im using android

Please check this one.

「Holy Smite」.

The spell was cast, and a pillar of light broke through the sky.

With a loud whoosh, a seemingly endless cascade of holy blue-white radiance flooded down from the heavens, submerging Ainz, who simply raised one arm to shade his eyes.

The seventh tier of magic — a height humanity could not hope to attain.

This sacred power would annihilate all evil beings, and even good entities would meet the same fate. The difference was only if they were reduced to sightless atoms, or if there would actually be remains left behind. This was the awesome power of magic that exceeded the realm of humanity.

No, it would be strange if that were not the case.

Yet — he was still there.

like where did the area of a yggdrasil world that was said to be 2-3x tokyo come from? the fact say otherwise
That would scale to literally nobody, and is basically irrelevant due to that fact, and if you attempt to say Ainz scales to Yggdrasil worlds then that is wank of the highest calibre, he doesn't have the feats, the only person who might scale to that is Rubedo, but too little is known about her to make a page.
Im using android
Then your basically screwed, gotta get on a computer for it.

Please check this one.

「Holy Smite」.

The spell was cast, and a pillar of light broke through the sky.

With a loud whoosh, a seemingly endless cascade of holy blue-white radiance flooded down from the heavens, submerging Ainz, who simply raised one arm to shade his eyes.

The seventh tier of magic — a height humanity could not hope to attain.

This sacred power would annihilate all evil beings, and even good entities would meet the same fate. The difference was only if they were reduced to sightless atoms, or if there would actually be remains left behind. This was the awesome power of magic that exceeded the realm of humanity.

No, it would be strange if that were not the case.

Yet — he was still there.
I would be shocked if that yielded higher then tier 8, which a medieval district is already going into 8-A to Low 7-C, also Ainz tanked a similar attack from Shalltear, though he did resist light/holy manipulation due to equipment at the time.

That would scale to literally nobody, and is basically irrelevant due to that fact, and if you attempt to say Ainz scales to Yggdrasil worlds then that is wank of the highest calibre, he doesn't have the feats, the only person who might scale to that is Rubedo, but too little is known about her to make a page.
It can affect a character that has wci

As I said the only character who might scale to yggdrasil worlds is Rubedo, since she was made using a world class item

If somebody writes down links to all the feats that need to be calculated here into a single post (preferably in a manner that is possible for me to quote easily), I can ask some calc group members to help us out again.

If somebody writes down links to all the feats that need to be calculated here into a single post (preferably in a manner that is possible for me to quote easily), I can ask some calc group members to help us out again.

First we need the district calc but with diferent math(basically how much it takes to destroy an area of that size via explosion)

So wouldn't a town be 392,424.24 m^2?

1 Mi^2= 2590000 m^2 , which divided by 6.6 to make up the individual districts equals 392,424.24 m^2 per district? Seriously Im awful at maths so feel free to let me know Im a dumb egg.
Then we need to calc narberals dragon destroying feat(here is the scene)

Then this one if possible
Another feat i am curious about is shalltear deflecting 4 sword strikes fast enough that the 4 sounds blended into a single one

I have no idea how impressive thiss is but maybe if someone does the lightning calc they can take a look at this too.

I managed to find a few more a few more decent feats for the low teirs, we have Garagan shattering a large amount of stone and we also have a Death Knight throwing a man sized monster at another so hard that they both litteraly explode into chunks of flesh and bone.

However, he did not even have the time to catch his breath. A malevolent cold filled his body. Yozu listened to his instincts and threw himself prone.
In that instant, a screaming object swept past the fur on Yozu’s back. Unbelievably enough, that object was a flying Quagoa. Under these dire circumstances, the black suit of armor had managed to throw one of the suicide squad members at Yozu with its ridiculous arm strength.
The thrown Quagoa hit one of Yozu’s men, who was still frozen in shock. The two of them disintegrated into chunks of gory meat with a brief, agonized cry of “Pigya!”

So probably add those to the list of feats that need to be calced.

Let's say that a district is 392,424.24 m^2 and is circular, this means that its radius would be:
sqrt(392,424.24/pi) = 353.43 m

The surface explosion equation with the standard 20 psi (1.37895 bars) in tons is:
R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2

We plug in the radius:
353.43^3*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2= 3548.1 Tons [3.55 Kilotons, Low 7-C, Small Town level+]

Of course, this assumes that the one mile squared is a reasonable area for a medieval town, and that a district is 1/6.6 of that.

The skeletal dragon is said to be made from the bodies of a hundred humans. So the total volume (two dragons, each made with a hundred human skeletons) would be:
3431.75 x 100 x 2 = 686350 cm^3

I'll use the destruction values for the human bodies as the closest substitute to bones. The dragon lacks flesh, so there is inaccuracy.

Inputting in the pulverization value of the human body (12.9 j/cc):
686350 x 7.533 = 5170274.55 J [9-B, Wall level]

Inputting the vaporization value of the human body (4638.75 j/cc)
686350 x 4638.75 = 3183806062.5 J [8-C, Building level]

Though a 100 bodies might be too small to account for the dragon.

An other method to get the volume would be to find an animal with a similar shape, like a Kamodo Dragon or an other lizard, and then either see if the literature mention the weight of the species' bones, or estimate the weight of bones from the total weight (for humans, bones make 15% of the total weight. For chicken, bones make 30% of the total weight. Make of this what you will). Then we find the volume of the bones by multiplying the weight of the bones by its density, and we upscale the size to the dragon. Though this requires some work.

Finally, we can simply scale from the official art. Which is probably the best method.
Skeletal_Dragon_Databook_01.png

The dragon is stated to be 3 meters in height.

I can see this getting 8-B maximum with vaporization, and 9-A with violent fragmentation.

Last edited:
Let's say that a district is 392,424.24 m^2 and is circular, this means that its radius would be:

The surface explosion equation with the standard 20 psi (1.37895 bars) in tons is:

We plug in the radius:
353.43^3*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2= 3548.1 Tons [3.55 Kilotons, Low 7-C, Small Town level+]

Of course, this assumes that the one mile squared is a reasonable area for a medieval town, and that a district is 1/6.6 of that.

The skeletal dragon is said to be made from the skeletons of a hundred humans. So the total volume (two dragons, each made with a hundred human skeletons) would be:

I'll use the destruction values for the human bodies as the closest substitute to bones. The dragon is flesh, so there is inaccuracy.

Though a 100 bodies might be too small to account for the dragon..

An other method to get the volume would be to find an animal with a similar shape, like a Kamodo Dragon or an other lizard, and then either see if the literature mention the weight of the species' bones, or estimate the weight of bones from the total weight (for humans, bones make 15% of the total weight. For chicken, bones make 30% of the total weight. Make of this what you will). Then we find the volume of the bones by multiplying the weight of the bones by its density, and we upscale the size to the dragon. Though this requires some work.

Finally, we can simply scale from the official art.

I can see this getting 8-B maximum with vaporization, and 9-A with violent fragmentation.
I suspected the result would be pretty low for the Dragon. I'd be shocked if it could be anywhere north of 9-A.

I'll try calculating some of these later today. It's a bit busy for me IRL. But I should still be able to get some of these calcs done.
Thank you. Your help is very appreciated.

We plug in the radius:

The skeletal dragon is said to be made from the skeletons of a hundred humans. So the total volume (two dragons, each made with a hundred human skeletons) would be:

I'll use the destruction values for the human bodies as the closest substitute to bones. The dragon is flesh, so there is inaccuracy.

Though a 100 bodies might be too small to account for the dragon..

Finally, we can simply scale from the official art.

Calculations need to be placed in blogs in our wiki and be evaluated. Otherwise they can not be used in our profile pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back