• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Over 7 million page views a month reached

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

I just wanted to inform the wiki community that (according to SimilarWeb Pro) we have now reached over 7 million page views a month, or to be specific: 35811 x 6.36 x 31 = 7060496.76.

IMG 20170806 053325 2427
I want to thank all of the staff and regular community members who have made this achievement possible through their loyalty and dedication to gradually improve this wiki.

It is possible that our new front page wiki layout, with images designed by Ryukama, has helped out to make people more interested so quickly after we reached the 6 million monthly page views milestone.

Thank you very much for the recognition, Ant. While it is possible my pictures helped, I think a far greater contributor is the combined efforts of all the hardworking staff and regular users who put a lot of love into building the community. Big thanks to all of you and congratulations for making this surreal milestone become a reality!

That will probably take a while, but I suppose that we might reach that goal eventually.

This is wonderful news!

It's living proof that despite some difficulties and rough moments along the past, our Wiki is only growing and improving, and it's all thanks to all of us.

I am certain that by the end of the year, we will have passed the 10 million milestone.

Back