• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Over 15 million views a month

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

I just wanted to inform the community that we have now reached another milestone for the wiki, with over 15 million page views (71178 x 6.86 x 31 = 15136713.48) and over 664000 individual visitors a month.

Thank you to everybody both in the staff and among the regular members who are actively helping out to improve this wiki, and keep it going.

IMG 20171210 075517 6166
IMG 20171210 075931 4739
We technically had a slump in our views last month, before picking up in popularity again, so the number of individual visitors will likely have increased when the statistics are released January 7.

Don't mind me. Just curious as to who is going to post the Evangelion congratulations video and who is going to post the cyberdance gif.

@Soldier

It's only a matter of time. They have been present in pretty much every staff promo and announcement for a year, I doubt they won't show up now.

Ryukama said:
Wonderful news! As always tremendous thanks to everyone in the community for helping make this possible :)
Antvasima said:
Yes, thank you to everybody both in the staff and among the regular members who are actively helping out to improve this wiki, and keep it going.
And thank you for your dedication in maintaining this wiki.

Nice! Congrats VsBattles Wiki! Here's looking forward to more improvements, more fascinating, accurate profiles, & new, fun threads to come!

@AKM sama No problem and thank you very much for your kind words and gratitude towards us.

Joseph619 said:
Congrats, how much bigger is it compared to December 2015?
Similarweb does not display statistics back further than 7 months, so I am not sure, but I can check on Quantcast instead.

According to Quantcast, it is just 2.5 times as many views as December 2015, but Similarweb is a much bigger and more popular service, so I trust it considerably more. I think that the popularity increase would be much more drastic if we had those numbers available instead.

Man we just keep growing and growing. At this point we will be able to reach 20 Million in a few months.

I don't know. The Superpower wiki had 16.3 million views a month the last time that I checked, so we might hit a ceiling in our target audience around there. It is not a given that we will just grow and grow forever.

Still, I am hoping for 20 million.

Back