• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outerversal Golden Gods: The Emperor of Mankind vs. Reinhard Heydrich

Please note that although matches between 1-A characters are technically not forbidden, results from such matchups will not be added to the character profiles.
I don't see anything wrong with this being for fun and memes.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This isn't why it was closed. It was closed because the last time this was made it was just memes and shitposts.
Also it was a stomp and such because EE 2 op ples nerf

DMUA said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
This isn't why it was closed. It was closed because the last time this was made it was just memes and shitposts.
Also it was a stomp and such because EE 2 op ples nerf
Thank God if this was serious that Reinhardt has True-Godly regen now does he?

But in all seriousness, time for the memes.

Every night... I can feel my arms. My hands. Even the fingers that typed that thread out. The memes I've lost, the threads that were stomps.... You feel it too, don't you?

DMUA said:
Every night... I can feel my arms. My hands. Even the fingers that typed that thread out. The memes I've lost, the threads that were stomps.... You feel it too, don't you?
Yes.

And it empowers the Bird of Truth, my friend.

I have no regrets.

Damn, this fight really is the definition of a meme here.

And I was really curious about who would win in their 1-A forms. . .

I since nothing but Hersey in this forum!!!

But sadly the Emperor falls to Reinhard! From what I read in previous threads many on this forum say Reinhard could subdue and destroy "Those Four Whos Names I Dare Not Say" far easier and faster than Emps could only dream of doing!

Paul Frank said:
There is nothing to tear asunder
Everyone agrees Reinhard stomps badly
Board fun and game . I am expecting meme but i didn't get any but is this acctually ironic which would be very funny no, yes, perhap.

Back