• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our Kamen Rider Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
I'll be blunt on this.

Our Kamen Rider pages are an absolute mess.

Take Kamen Rider Gaim, for instance.

None of his keys provide any justification besides the last one, which is just mass BFR and not AP.

Or Tsukasa Kadoya.

He is:

• High 6-C via a calc that doesn't exist
  • MHS+ reactions for a feat with no explanation (We don't know what a ZECT Rider is, what Clock Up does, or why that's MHS+). There is a calc for it, but the page never links it.
  • 5-A by scaling to Kamen Rider Black... who is 5-A by defeating a character with no page and being stronger than High 6-As, also with no pages.
  • 2-C environmental destruction... 'nuff said.
Many of them also rely on official stats, seemingly without regarding their actual feats and sometimes misinterpreting them (OOO, for instance, is rated his tier via tons of force, not TNT).

The only passable ones I could find are Takeshi Hongo, Hayato Ichimonji, SHOCKER and Shin Kazamatsuri. All the rest are plagued with various different problems.

I suggest either a deletion of the pages or a severe clean-up from fans of the series. I'm watching Kamen Rider myself, but it will be a while before I can fix the pages.

I defiantly agree. I've long since had issues with the pages. I know ChaosTheory did some calcs on the OBD so maybe they could be of use.

Also, I believe we rate one of the Riders at Building level/City Block despite having an incredibly casual 5-A feat but I forget who it was.

I am fine with deleting the pages that are of subpar quality. Just remember to remove the corresponding links in the Kamen Rider verse page afterwards.

Can't believe only now this problem is noted, lol. I suppose I could give a hand on profile adjustments. @Darkanine pretty sure that was Kiva.

Kamen Rider Ryuki's riders AP comes from Zolda's feat (I do think the calc is linked in one of the profiles)

Kabuto's rating should be linked in Kabuto's rating himself. Clock Up is simply a speed boost.

I know Gaim's MCB rating came from a calc, but I dont have it.

@Blue

Yeah, I do know there's a calc related to Ryuki and one for Kabuto, but the rest are... lacking to say the least.

I agree with the clean up efforts, but I don't know much at all about the series itself.

As such, I'm on standby to do grammar edits and exposition, but I'll leave the actual details to those invested in the series.

The Everlasting said:
@Blue
Yeah, I do know there's a calc related to Ryuki and one for Kabuto, but the rest are... lacking to say the least.
There's a couple for Kabuto.

Speed one, Town level one, and another calc that give him (forgot rating) for his other form. Faiz should have an AP calc, and speed scales to Kabuto.

Before you gonna watch them, I have very important things to tell.

Do not scale Kamen Rider from the Movie, they're all are "ultimately PIS"

Like, Kiva use Zanbat sword in his base form...

Kabuto use Perfect Zector in his base form...

All of Kamen Riders in the Movie (Except protagonists) is weak as hell.

All of previous riders will got ultimately nurfed in the current rider's movies.

And many, many reasons.

Kamen Rider Decade x Kamen Rider W Movie War 2010 is the only movie that can scale their powers, because this movie is connect to their main story. (Actually there is some of them that can be scale, but it is not much)

Let's be real.

Scaling from toku crossovers is the worst idea you can have.

Unless you want to make literally every Rider and Sentai hero Low 2-C because of Super Hero Taisen.

That must've been one hell of an expensive movie to make.

Anyway. I can calc Kiva's feats later today since he has some pretty blatant Tier 5 stuff.

Scale everyone to High 1-C due to Go-Ongers feats. It's the only right thing to do.

Darkanine said:
Anyway. I can calc Kiva's feats later today since he has some pretty blatant Tier 5 stuff.
Kiva is third on my list of Kamen Rider series to watch (After Den-O and Ryuki), so I'll get on that in a couple weeks.

I know Kiva has a lot of feats involving moving the moon at high speeds. I know of at least once instance of him kicking the moon away several hundred thousand kilometers.

So, overall, I feel like we need to determine what pages can stay (Though I clarified a few in the OP), what pages can be fixed (And who can fix them), and what pages we should just delete.

Wizard has no page, what's said Country level feat?

And as I mentioned, scaling from toku crossovers is... a very bad idea, unless you want literally every Rider to be Tier 2 and MFTL+.

The Everlasting: It goes with Wizard's All-Dragon form and the strength it took to for him to kick Phoenix out of Earth and into the sun. His Dragon Forms appear to display tier 7 feats due to Blizzard Dragon freezing a large part of a bay and Hurricane Dragon creating a storm.

Toku crossovers should only occur once the Super Sentai series is dealt with, that and power-scaling the Kamen Rider series in its entirety.

I found this video that covers Heisei's fastest pre-Ghost Kamen Riders: Wizard Infinity, Mach (Base Zutto-Mach, Chaser-form, Deadheat), Gold-Drive, Chaser, Accel (Trial, Booster), OOO (all Cheetah-Medal forms and Latoratah Combo), Decade (Violent Emotion form, Faiz/Kabuto mimicry), Drive (Formula grabbing speeding missiles), Faiz (Axel mode), Psyga (with jetpack), ZECT Riders (all Kamen Riders in the Kabuto series), and Kabuto (base and Hyper, the latter with time-travel feat shown with strength feat).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d-0tbFnPEA

@Fractyl. You mean the one where FTL KE is used? Nah, that ain't gonna work.

@Dark High 1-C go-onger? The hell did I miss? That better be a joke.

@Cutlery. Go-Onger has a lot of clear allusions to 11-Dimensional String Theory, but treats each dimensions as an universe instead of a higher plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back