• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our community needs help via Patreon donations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small annoying notice:

f4099d1c1119ede065192e73b32bc0ec.png

The logo should be a little higher than the avatar of the patreon itself (my post can be ignored if it's seen unnecessarily)

If you have Photoshop file... it will be done in 2 seconds (5 seconds if your PC is slow)
It is not that simple, because I do not.
What Ant sent me was a finished product.

I expanded it by filling in the color, blending the edges, and applying a fabric filter.

It is not that simple, because I do not.
What Ant sent me was a finished product.

I expanded it by filling in the color, blending the edges, and applying a fabric filter.
Ya it is not simple... unless Ant send you photoshop file

Small annoying notice:

f4099d1c1119ede065192e73b32bc0ec.png

The logo should be a little higher than the avatar of the patreon itself (my post can be ignored if it's seen unnecessarily)
What do you think, Ant?
Is this something worth reworking it for?
There likely isn't anything that we can do about that. It is a standard format created by Patreon, and the viewing error is not apparent on my tablet.

(Just suggested titles. Constructive suggestions are obviously welcome.)
Deluxe doesn't really fit the theme.
If we're keeping with the same pattern it'd be:
Supporter
Super Supporter
Mega Supporter
Ultra Supporter

I personally think that Deluxe Supporter sounds better than Mega Supporter, and fits better with all of the benefits that are offered. Super Supporter and Ultra Supporter also mirror Dragon Ball, so Mega Supporter wouldn't particularly fit anyway.

This coming month Hop should be contributing. The wiki could use it.

I personally think that Deluxe Supporter sounds better than Mega Supporter, and fits better with all of the benefits that are offered. Super Supporter and Ultra Supporter also mirror Dragon Ball, so Mega Supporter wouldn't particularly fit anyway.
Agreed.

But it doesn't sound inherently superior to "Ultra Supporter" I don't think.

Premium Supporter might work better as a title than Deluxe Supporter at least, but I think that we should preferably keep the Super Supporter and Ultra Supporter titles, unless somebody comes up with some considerably better alternatives.

Premium Supporter might work better as a title than Deluxe Supporter at least, but I think that we should preferably keep the Super Supporter and Ultra Supporter titles, unless somebody comes up with some considerably better alternatives.
Ultra comes ultimate. So it is fine for me

I'll look on sunday (not on pc till then) to see if I still have the photoshop file from the time when I made it but low chance.

I'll look on sunday (not on pc till then) to see if I still have the photoshop file from the time when I made it but low chance.
What do you mean? The images that we currently use for Patreon seem good enough to me.

Thank you very much, @Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer . I will ask @AKM sama to give you an Ultra Supporter membership for the next month. However, can you change your Patreon username to Hop, Hoppington, or somesuch please, so I know who to give a membership to during following months?

We will also prolong the monthly memberships of the following members:

@JohnConquest1 : Super Supporter

@Propellus : Supporter

@TheUnshakableOne : Ultra Supporter

@Agnaa : Ultra Supporter

@StorytellingDemonKing : Ultra Supporter

@JnSteHar002 : Supporter

CallMeShrimp would get a supporter subscription if I knew who that is. Please change your username in order to clarify if you read this message.

@Edwellken : Ultra Supporter

@Oloserian : Super Supporter

Massively big thanks to all of you for helping us out.

Thank you very much, @Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer . I will ask @AKM sama to give you an Ultra Supporter membership for the next month. However, can you change your Patreon username to Hop, Hoppington, or somesuch please, so I know who to give a membership to during following months?

We will also prolong the monthly memberships of the following members:

@JohnConquest1 : Super Supporter

@Propellus : Supporter

@TheUnshakableOne : Ultra Supporter

@Agnaa : Ultra Supporter

@StorytellingDemonKing : Ultra Supporter

@JnSteHar002 : Supporter

CallMeShrimp would get a supporter subscription if I knew who that is. Please change your username in order to clarify if you read this message.

@Edwellken : Ultra Supporter

@Oloserian : Super Supporter

Massively big thanks to all of you for helping us out.
This cannot be done, as it will be only be for this month. Going forward it is not easy to say if that will be the case for Hop.

We discussed this prior if you do not recall, Hop shares the patreon account with another and cannot change the name.

My sincere apologies. It seems like I checked the wrong Patreon page regarding who are active supporters or not. All of them were not shown in the recent payments page.

The following members also need to get their memberships renewed by one month:

@TheRustyOne : Super Supporter

@First_Witch : Super Supporter

@PsychoWarper : Supporter

@Muchacho_mrm : Ultra Supporter

@Mr._Bambu : Super Supporter

@Lightning_XXI : Supporter

@DontTalkDT : Supporter

Massively big thanks to all of these wonderful members as well. You are all awesome.

If I made a mistake and forgot anybody, please mention it here, so I can fix the problem.

This cannot be done, as it will be only be for this month. Going forward it is not easy to say if that will be the case for Hop.

We discussed this prior if you do not recall, Hop shares the patreon account with another and cannot change the name.
Oh. Okay. No problem then. Please write a reminder in this thread the first day of every new month that you are a paying supporter, so we will remember to give you the associated benefits.

What do you mean? The images that we currently use for Patreon seem good enough to me.
I mean that if you want to move the emblem a bit upward so it won't overlay with the lower one then I could look Sunday on my pc to see if I still have the adobe photoshop image file for an edit.

Okay. No problem, but I think that it likely isn't possible to avoid this issue, as Patreon has set image sizes.

My sincere apologies. It seems like I checked the wrong Patreon page regarding who are active supporters or not. All of them were not shown in the recent payments page.

The following members also need to get their memberships renewed by one month:

@TheRustyOne : Super Supporter
Ah, I forgot.

My apologies, but a personal situation of mine has suddenly become very bothersome, I don't believe I'll be able to donate again for some time.

I'm very sorry.

Okay. No problem, but I think that it likely isn't possible to avoid this issue, as Patreon has set image sizes.
It is possible. As long as he got a photoshop file, he just needs to move the emblem a bit upward without changing the image size. Don't worry.

Ah, I forgot.

My apologies, but a personal situation of mine has suddenly become very bothersome, I don't believe I'll be able to donate again for some time.

I'm very sorry.
No problem. You will keep your membership for another month even if you do not renew it.

It is possible. As long as he got a photoshop file, he just needs to move the emblem a bit upward without changing the image size. Don't worry.
Okay then.

Pay 2 win in the sense that they get an advantage like that. I would never assume preferential treatment for their evaluations.

That is as much as I'll say about it.
Hop pay more or else Hop omor

-----------

The lack of ads wasn't working temporarily. Hop assumes this was a short bug, yes? And it will likely be fixed automatically, right?

Okay. Thank you for the information. I will take up this issue with the rest of our staff in private then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back