• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our community needs help via Patreon donations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We realised that the colours would be too similar to those of some of our staff badges, but we would like to add little trophy images to the supporter badges if it is possible.

The payment has been made
Thank you. I will tell AKM to give you a Bronze Supporter badge.

However, you should change your Patreon username to the same one that you use here instead. Otherwise we will likely forget who we should renew the subscription for in coming months.

If there are any other benefits that come to anybody's mind, please feel free to share.

I think XenForo does not have an option to increase the size of image upload for specific members. So the avatars size being increased according to the supporter tier does not seem possible.

So we currently have these options:

Bronze Supporter = No ads
Silver Supporter = No ads + Longer signature
Gold Supporter = No ads + Longer signature + Custom Title
Diamond Supporter = No ads + Longer signature + Custom Title + 1 image in the signature

We do have space to insert a Platinum supporter in between if someone gets an ideas about benefits that can be given.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it was unfortunately not possible to increase avatar image sizes for one group only, so new workable benefit suggestions would be very appreciated.

Thank you very much for the support. It is greatly appreciated.

However, please change your username there to the same one that you use here, so I will know who to renew the membership for in coming months.

The same goes for whoever uses the "Inz" username.

@AKM sama

JTGamer96 needs to switch to a Gold Supporter membership. Can you handle it please?

Bronze Supporter = No ads
Silver Supporter = No ads + Longer signature
Gold Supporter = No ads + Longer signature + Custom Title
Diamond Supporter = No ads + Longer signature + Custom Title + 1 image in the signature

We do have space to insert a Platinum supporter in between if someone gets an ideas about benefits that can be given.
@Edwellken @Muchacho_mrm @Agnaa @StorytellingDemonKing @JTGamer96 @First_Witch @JohnConquest1 @Mr._Bambu @Oloserian @Sir_Ovens @Pain_to12 @Dalesean027 @DontTalkDT @Propellus @JnSteHar002 @Lightning_XXI @PsychoWarper @Firestorm808 @Dread @Maitreya @Quangotjokes

Are all of your benefits working properly? We are uncertain if they have been properly activated or not.

Also, if somebody has good ideas for other realistic benefits that are possible for us to apply, feel free to offer them as suggestions.

@Edwellken @Muchacho_mrm @Agnaa @StorytellingDemonKing @JTGamer96 @First_Witch @JohnConquest1 @Mr._Bambu @Oloserian @Sir_Ovens @Pain_to12 @Dalesean027 @DontTalkDT @Propellus @JnSteHar002 @Lightning_XXI @PsychoWarper @Firestorm808 @Dread @Maitreya @Quangotjokes
Just €3 left to get to €100 per month, Congratulations to the forum and Thanks to everyone helping out.

I have not really tried it, but I no longer see Ads tho, so I guess that one works for me
Have you tried to increase the length of your signature text? I think that we increased it to 5 lines and 500 characters, or maybe 6 lines and 600 characters. I am not sure.
Just €3 left to get to €100 per month, Congratulations to the forum and Thanks to everyone helping out.
Yes, a big thank you to everybody who are helping out with supporting this forum.

Thank you. I have asked if we should increase it to 600 characters, to make it more of an actual benefit.

Yap, it works without any issues
Oof, I have no idea how 20€ donation works tbh, do I get all badges for a year? I am unsure tho

That is good then. I will try to modify our Patreon tiers and their information accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back