• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Otsutsuki Clan from Naruto were revealed to be Aliens parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except when Urashiki was killed, he didn't apply the Karma to anyone, did he?

if he does than we will get karma naruto lol

Urashiki didn't apply Karma and I don't think he can. He is just a scout and considered lower tier in the clan than Momoshiki and even Kinshiki.

Omimi said:
Except when Urashiki was killed, he didn't apply the Karma to anyone, did he?
if he does than we will get karma naruto lol
Considering that the arc was anime exclusive before the manga came out we could wait and see if that was their intention. A way to retcon history and give Naruto a karma mark to make him stronger but it should be nodded that Naruto already haves Kurama inside of him, so Urahashiki cannot possess him with a karma mark. There's also the possibility that Urashiki been killed by two people (Naruto and Boruto's tag rasengan) he cannot used that ability.

Its possible that Urashiki isn't dead, we haven't seen him die or anything, he could portal himself away at the last moment or do smth.

Still, let's not apply this to him yet.

I have a serious feeling that Urashiki is a filler character. He doesn't even exist in the manga, and it's probably for the better if he's considered non-canon because you know...... he was obliterated by two GENIN!

Yeah, Urashiki should be a non-canon since he looks to only appear in the Anime; In any case, I also think he should not get the Otsutuki's proposed abilities.

@Slacjow; Only appearing in the anime and not having any presence in the manga does put doubts towards his canonicity.

Sure, he could be canon for the anime-version of the series, but not the manga version.

Did he not even get a reference in the Manga? If not then it shouldn't even be questioned that he isn't canon.

It actually turns out right that ten tails is a seed since in a databook back then it was said that Ten tails is a mere fragment of the God tree that created the universe, so probably all these ten tails who act as a seed have been taken from that Almighty God tree by the otutsuki clan and are now using it get get chakra and genetic information and abilities

I remember when that theory was proposed, multiversal god tree or something, was pretty funny.

Also that meand there might be billions of ten tails out there lol.

Since its said that Otutsukis update and evolve themselves by eating the chakra fruit and also get the genetic information of all the beings of the planet then won't it mean that otutsukis woupd have all the abilities of all the people of that planet.

So if anyone now eats the Naruto planet chakra so basically they will get all the abilities of the planet which would be actually insane

Purgy said:
I remember when that theory was proposed, multiversal god tree or something, was pretty funny.
Except it wasn't a theory and there is a databook panel saying that,its just to wait and watch these things get unfolded............... Tho looking at the pace and the fact that it will end in 30 volumes mkes me wonder if we'll get that or not

Holy Molly when Naruto is universal? Or even, multiversal?

The top tier Ōtsutsuki clan should have possession true that is.

Jasonsith said:
Holy Molly when Naruto is universal? Or even, multiversal?

The top tier Ōtsutsuki clan should have possession true that is.
No,no one till now is universal(unless you take novels and high ball) its only that hypothetical God tree thats Universal or probably Multiversal

Urashiki isn't canon to the manga, but I guess he scales to this because the anime will eventually adapt this stuff so he'll get this anyway. Though it's still very iffy considering Naruto killed him and he still didn't get Karma. I think Urashiki is an extremely iffy and inconsistent character. The writing for his arc was beyond trash.

So is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Antvasima said:
So is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?
How, the profiles are blocked, only you can edit it or another administrators.

I can temporarily unlock pages for other staff members to edit. In worst case I can also grant some experienced regular member who knows what he is doing temporary editing rights.

@Damage & Elizhaa

Are either of you willing to handle it, or should I give UchihaSlayer temporary editing rights instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back