• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Other People from Ben Tennyson's reality

Dekoshu

VS Battles
Retired
I need help in other articles for Gwen Tennyson, Kevin Levin, and more, please. I need experts on taking care and finding sufficient data on their feats, please. Here's this. I want somebody to find the appropriate Tier(s) for them as well, please.

I can calc feats ,but it's been years since i watched the show and i'm too busy to watch it again.

Thank you. They are vastly neglected here. The other individuals like Gwen should have their articles in order to properly calculation to edit the articles with. I hope the others get included by somebody to show that Ben Tennyson isn't the only one that needs to be brought attention to. I am not too sure who would help me with these here.

I can try to help, as I have access to some respect threads on other sites, though which specific characters need it? Just as a guide

Well, that was fast Kkapoios, do you mind if I add in some more details regarding her Anodite powers and some images for each season? I've no idea how to edit the page.

I'll also be starting on Kevin's profile.

I think that Gwen Tennyso's statistics seem to be set extremely low for her powers and sentient energy form. Does anybody else here have sufficient knowledge about her feats to appropriately adjust the profile?

I put her at that level for now because i don't remember any good feats but my knowledge is rusty.

This guy RegisNex1232 created both Gwen's and Kevin's pages but he add no info ( he just copy pasted the standard format)

Hmm. I suppose that I could create and highlight another thread to see if somebody knows their highest feats?

Back