• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oryx Removal from list

Oryx is Paracausal, not Acausal in the lore, Acausal is "without cause and/or effect", while Paracausal is "besides or outside of cause and/or effect". Unless I am missing something that Oryx has that also makes him Acausal

Acausality is defined by being unaffected by Causality. Not exactly "Without Cause and Effect".

In our new Acausality page, we made different types of Acausality after revisions. Being "Outside of Cause and Effect" makes him a Type 4 Acausal.

Antoniofer said:
Outside cause and effect is already considered Acausality.
oh, ok, nevermind then, then while we are at it, add Guardians to the mix since they are paracausal as well

Don't known about Destiny so can't perform any change sisnce I don't known who are you referering. You can message a knowledgeable member to do so.

Antoniofer said:
Don't known about Destiny so can't perform any change sisnce I don't known who are you referering. You can message a knowledgeable member to do so.
Nevermind, the Guardian profile was deleted. thanks for clarifying it though

Back