• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This wont go anywhere until Glass shows up (he's currently busy atm) and Destiny supporters (wherever they are)

Something something Type 5 Acausality is gonna get a CRT on who qualifies or not with the new standards and Oryx may or may not get to keep it.

@AbaddonTheDisappointment yes and no, the guy who made the thread sent a lot of misleading info on what qualifies and the thread got closed as a result, I asked Ultima to clarify on the new standards and I asked WHYNAUT a while ago about Oryx's type 5 and he said he was a bit unsure if it has the new standards, but we'll have to see if there's anything in Destiny that adds more to the type 5. If it doesn't qualify then he'd likely be type 4 at best.

does oryx's acausality type 5 determine the outcome of the result currently??
It’s a Key Factor since Acausal 5 pretty much makes him uninteractable to anything Dracula can throw at him

If he loses it thou Oryx still has his Nigh-Infinite Layers of resistances to fall back on so Dracula would still have a tough time
Then again Drac has Plot Hax which Ortx doesn’t resist

It’s a Key Factor since Acausal 5 pretty much makes him uninteractable to anything Dracula can throw at him

If he loses it thou Oryx still has his Nigh-Infinite Layers of resistances to fall back on so Dracula would still have a tough time
Then again Drac has Plot Hax which Ortx doesn’t resist
plot hax wont affect oryx coz aca 5 according to current standards no? if the current standards are going to change to whats stated above then drac would probably win but this is the present so oryx is uninteractable (as of now)

doesn't this mean oryx wins with his countless layered stuff??

Last edited:
Well I'd argue Oryx doesn't need Type 5 acausality to win.

"it literally destabilizes the foe’s power and rewrites the narrative to let them win. And it works when any powers of chaos are active, which given Dark Lord soma is being used that’s what’s happening. Meaning whatever Sword Logic does literally does not work as it’s destabilized completely." - what Glass said in a previous thread.

There's no new scans about the plot manipulation on Dracula's profile, so I'm gonna assume this still holds true.

Thing is, that doesn't work. Dracula doesn't have the range or interaction feats to do anything to the Sword Logic. So the majority of Oryx's abilities will function and will affect Dracula just fine.

@AbaddonTheDisappointment yes and no, the guy who made the thread sent a lot of misleading info on what qualifies and the thread got closed as a result, I asked Ultima to clarify on the new standards and I asked WHYNAUT a while ago about Oryx's type 5 and he said he was a bit unsure if it has the new standards, but we'll have to see if there's anything in Destiny that adds more to the type 5. If it doesn't qualify then he'd likely be type 4 at best.
Just wondering, what exactly are the standards for type 5? Just evidence that they’re uninteractable?

Basically you need statements to be an unchangeable entity where nothing in the world that becomes altered would remotely affect you, and you need to have the reason be tied to you transcending causality as a whole for it to qualify, if you have only one or the other it wouldn’t qualify.

Back