• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochimaru tries to solo the Akatsuki

Orochimaru using any offensive jutsu means he's in Itachi's range. You've just been changing arguments over and over... From minions to Sasuke's body to poison. Okay.

That doesn't counter it, does it? He can have smol little snakes go there, or put around seals, or simply spary it around himself and wait for itachi to try and come for him.

Plus, his sealing doesn't have good enough range for orochimaru to not be able to go around and dodge it when he knows how it works.

>What exactly does Jiraiya have that Orochimaru doesn't?

Which ninjutsu does Jiraiya have that were better exactly?

Which one of Jiraiya's summons has an ability that much better beyond Ma and Pa's genjutsu, which I already brought up?

Realistically, Jiraiya won't beat Pain if the latter uses his abilities to the fullest

But it doesn't, because such thing as in-character exists.

>Didn't I just counter the idea of shinra tenseing him with the fact that he can look at it and go amaterasu?

You countered nothing. Amaterasu burns slowly and Nagato has countered it in canon with Shinra Tensei.

>The soul haxer ain't touching him

Baseless. He's guaranteed to do so with the chameleon.

>Asura Path was weak enough to get one-shot by Naruto in sage mode. This Orochimaru could just go susanoo on them

Orochimaru using Susanoo shuts down his mobility. Again, you're just changing arguments to whatever suits you, but okay. Universal Pull gets him out of Susanoo and Preta Path can technically absorb it.

>So your saying he would kill her, instead of trying to incapacitate and se if what he said is true? Sure.

How would he look at a certified puppet and think it's alive? Not like it matters--- Pain doesn't even need Chibaku Tensei to beat Orochimaru's ass.

>That doesn't counter it, does it? He can have smol little snakes go there, or put around seals, or simply spary it around himself and wait for itachi to try and come for him.

>Plus, his sealing doesn't have good enough range for orochimaru to not be able to go around and dodge it when he knows how it works

Snakes get killed or mind controlled. Orochimaru can't put any seals around without Itachi noticing him. And why would Itachi go for him? It's Orochimaru that wants him. Orochimaru himself doesn't know when Itachi's going to use an exploding clone, crows and stuff--- he's also highly intelligent himself.

You mean that thing that databook says can change its shape?

>Which ninjutsu does Jiraiya have that were better exactly?

>Which one of Jiraiya's summons has an ability that much better beyond Ma and Pa's genjutsu, which I already brought up?

Look at Jiraiya's page--- I don't want to waste time explaining stuff.

>because such thing as in-character exists

A little strange considering the things you've been saying for Orochimaru. When one thing is countered, you suddenly switch to another thing--- I don't really understand this.

I'm done here. Orochimaru loses to Pain and Itachi without the massive reaching that's going on here. I don't have any interest in continuing this.

Alright, I just came back here to apologize for sounding kinda aggressive. Things are better for me now than they were hours back. :)

But I still retain my opinions on Pain, Obito, and Itachi. Dunno about the rest of the Akatsuki.

Back