• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orignal Series Vilgax VS Yujiro Hanma

The Squid (Ben 10) VS The Ogre (Grappler Baki)

Vilgax has come to finally defeat Ben Tennyson once and for all and conquer Earth. When he arrives he sees the Rustbucket in ruins, and is wondering what is going on. He sees a massive shadw looming over a pile. Upon closer inspection he sees that it is the Tennysons, crushed and distorted. The figure reveals himself to be Yujiro Hanma, the World's Strongest Creature. "Huh, I figured the savior of Earth would be more powerful than that, what a dissappointment." Yujiro states. Vilgax, thinking back to all the times Ben has foiled his plans, considers Yujiro's statement a great insult and challenges him to a fight.

They start 5 meters apart

Speed equalized. Demon Back restricted.

Vilgax: 0

Yujiro Hanma: 7 (EmperorDoom25, Yianni.stavropoulos.3, Drite77, Blackcurrant91, Iapitus The Impaler, Sir sun man, Firephoenixearl)

Inconclusive: 0

Vilgax Original Series
YujiroHanmaRenderMadeByRyukama-0

I'm gonna say Vilgax via him having faster combat speed & reactions, comparable to Kevin 11 & Fourarms, & has insane durability(Lived after a Nuke explosion).

Also I doubt Yujiro could beat all of Kid Ben's Aliens so I'll assume he killed Ben in this Scenario before he transforms or in a weaker alien like Stinkfly, Ditto, or Wildmutt

Also just wanted to note that the wiki might be wrong about original Vilgax Durability. Pre Cyborg enhancements Survived the Nuke. So This Vilgax Should be significantly more durable than that

It's largely implied he could, but never directly shown. Also 3 presidents conlcuded that the entire might of the military wouldn't stand a chance against Yujiro. It's irrelevant though as they both have Small Town durability, which means they would both survive the nuke unless it was leagues above his own durability, which it isn't. They're both inbetween 2.6 and 15 kilotons, Vilgax being 2.7, and Yujiro being 2.68.

Make a CRT, though I doubt you'lll get any results as it would be pretty inconsistent with his feats.

Back