• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Original Power Gilgamesh Vs Wrought Iron No Name

so does this version of Archer stand a better chance against Gilgamesh? can he win? can he prevent it from being a stomp?

both are 1-C

SBA

fight takes place in a random multiverse.

Oh and No Name is too slow getting Unlimited Blade works out, making it easy for Gil to have overwhelmed him Hundreds of times over, plus Gil is borderline bloodlusted in this key.

Oh and No Name is too slow getting Unlimited Blade works out, making it easy for Gil to have overwhelmed him Hundreds of times over, plus Gil is borderline bloodlusted in this key.
doesn't immeasurable speed kinda negate the whole issue of activating UBW in time? they dont go by linear time anymore after all. i'm fine with Gil winning but I didn't really think it'd be an instant loss for archer, especially since he was capable of dealing with BB.

doesnt immeasurable speed kinda negate the whole issue of activating UBW in time? i'm fine with Gil winning, but I didn't really think it'd be an instant loss for archer, especially since he was capable of dealing with BB.
No, especially when No Name is slower then Gil anyways.

He beat Kiara and BB way harder then No Name did.
um, I played CCC and he did not. there's even a cutscene if you lose to BB where Kishinami says Gilgamesh and BB were evenly matched. i believe Gilgamesh is superior due to SNI, but I don't think the gap was huge by any means and there general abilities and power were even. this is further backed up since Gilgamesh obtains the same power as BB. and beating them harder even if it was true does not mean it was due to stats like speed. i feel like this would come down to more of a battle of abilities as opposed to stats really factoring in. i put him up against Archer because clearly both of them are far superior to Nero and Tamamo in terms of abilities.

um, I played CCC and he did not. there's even a cutscene if you lose to BB where Kishinami says Gilgamesh and BB were evenly matched. i believe Gilgamesh is superior due to SNI, but I don't think the gap was huge by any means. and that still doesn't really mean he was faster. i feel like this would come down to more of a battle of abilities as opposed to stats really factoring in. i put him up against Archer because clearly both of them are far superior to Nero and Tamamo in terms of abilities.
Not. Canon.

Not. Canon.
that just counts as a dead end which means they are possibilities. but we can agree to disagree. but gilgamesh was never shown to of beaten BB harder than the others. not sure about Kiara though. thanks for your input anyways. i'm leaning towards Gil regardless right now anyways.

Gilgamesh throws GoB and bump...various dura neg will kill No Name. also god tier battles are quite confusing considering they have the same authority resistance, but Gil seems to be more haxed than No Name.

Gilgamesh throws GoB and bump...various dura neg will kill No Name. also god tier battles are quite confusing considering they have the same authority resistance, but Gil seems to be more haxed than No Name.
the way this site rates authority and how it works is quite off, but these two should have the exact same authority even by your guys' system, so I don't think there's an problems. anyways, do you think this is a stomp or can actually be counted since Archer technically can kill Gilgamesh but won't?

Gilga have the same authority than nameless and lore wise the two can kill each other. Gil is juste more avantaged

Well, Gilgamesh np is quite Broken..so i don't think the CCC version for Archer would win against Gilgamesh. It'll be like a struggle to fight against normal Gilgamesh but in this case it's CCC Gilgamesh with just filled with even more hax and his armor is more durable than Archer. Containing all archetypes of servants noble phantasm..that proves Nasu wants Gilgamesh to be in the high-tier if not top-tier characters.

Back