• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if I remember correctly servant Gilgamesh, in-character tends to be arrogant and he won’t go all out,

That said if I remember watching Gilgamesh fights, he tends to start with gate of Babylon and just danmaku his enemies.

he won’t use enuma Elish since he only uses it against opponents he considers to be worthy but he views almost everyone as unworthy of it being used.

also he could use the chains of enkidu to bind shinra but how strong the chains are are based on how divine the opponent is and I don’t think shinra is divine is he? (Also he used it against Heracles who was worthy a bit so I’m not sure he’ll use it here)

Haha, servant physiology go brrrr

Servants have passive 4-D Invulnerability, so Shinra can't damage even the weakest servant. Any hax Shinra has to attack Gil also doesn't work and just get hit by 4-D layered Power Null when he tries to hax Gil.

Meanwhile, none of Gilgamesh's regular attacks are going to so much as damage Shinra. However, once he brings out conceptual weapons and Enkidu, Shinra's done for. Even assuming none of Gil's weapons work against Shinra, Enuma Elish will just erase Shinra.

Regardless, Shinrabanshoman can't do anything to Gil, so this is a mismatch.

Haha, servant physiology go brrrr

Servants have passive 4-D Invulnerability, so Shinra can't damage even the weakest servant. Any hax Shinra has to attack Gil also doesn't work and just get hit by 4-D layered Power Null when he tries to hax Gil.

Meanwhile, none of Gilgamesh's regular attacks are going to so much as damage Shinra. However, once he brings out conceptual weapons and Enkidu, Shinra's done for. Even assuming none of Gil's weapons work against Shinra, Enuma Elish will just erase Shinra.

Regardless, Shinrabanshoman can't do anything to Gil, so this is a mismatch.
I thought gate of Babylon had conceptual hax from the weapons inside of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back