• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand (Part 2)

Johan and Chrome move on to the stands to observe the first match.

Johan: "Are you okay?"

Chrome: "Yes, I'm just worried a bit..."

Johan: "Worried?"

Chrome nods her head.

Chrome: "I hope people won't take this too seriously, and...I hope you don't have to fight.."

Johan: "Chrome...I'm not completely helpless..."

Chrome: "N-No, that's not what I mean, I-"

Phoenix and Haseo enter the stands with Phoenix looking slightly concerned.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about the resurrection. We're working together and it seems like they're perfectly willing to murder each other over sparring."

"I'm more interested in seeing what these guys have got, I wonder if any of them will make an entertaining challenge for us." Haseo says.

Phoenix sighs at the response. "Well, we'll see, I don't see a reason to take this too seriously, but it'll be a good chance to learn how everyone fights."

[If you arn't part of the tournament that's because you arn't active on this very much. I'll just add you later. Here's the updated bracket]

"There's been a change of plans. The first round is Johan vs Sparticus. Go to the center of the arena."

"YAY im the first to fight !"

Spartacus says very happily and with great entusias.

"IT'S TIME TO RUMBLE !"

He then leaps his way to the center of the area and turn towards his opponent, giving her a decise stare.

Meanwhile, Benimaru slowly walks his way towards his summoner.

"Dammit, couldn't you act seriusly once a while ?"

The oni mutters under his breath.

Okashina and King K. Rool would sit amongst the stands, the reptiles waiting for their turn in this tournament.

Dylann Klebold shows up and shoots Benimaru in the head killing him

"It's time to die Spartac*ck"

"No u" Spartacus says

Johan: "So, we're going first now huh?"

Johan and Chrome make thier way towards the arena. Putting on her Reality Illusion glove and calling forth Mukurowl and her trident, she redies herself for battle.

Johan also pulls out a pocket knife, its blade gleaming in the light of the beaming sun.

Johan: "Chrome, sooner or later....I'm going to get my memories back, and once that happens....I'll take you back home"

Chrome: "My home is....."

Chrome makes a quick glance at Johan.

Chrome: "Okay..."

The two turn to face the other two men standing across from them.

[Everything the rapist says is offically non-canon. Ignore him. Heck, even better, report him to staff.]

@Overlord

Chrome: "H-He's scary...but, if we must.."

Johan: "Yeah, so do we wait on them to say start or...?"

Spartacus streches his arms outwards, doing a "come at me" pose.

Meanwhile, Benimaru creates a small flame in the palm of his right hand.

Using mist illusions, Chrome freezes the surrounding area, while mukurou enhances her mist illusions.

Johan loads bullets into his revolver.

[k]

Spartacus turns his skin in to magma to free himself from the ice, meanwhile Banimaru has Nature Effects Resistance, which protects him from cold-based attacks.

The oni uses the flame in his hand and creates a very large fiery explosion towards his opponenets.

Chrome: "W-Watch out!!"

Chrome pushes Johan out of the way, and tries to put up a barrier of mist flames at the last moment, but is still burned by Benimaru's flame attack.

Spartacus freed himself from the ice and magmaes his way towards Johan.

"I'm coming !"

He shouts entusiastically.

Meanwhile Benimaru jumps at Chromo and draws his katana, with the intent to slash at the girl's right arm.

[We're doing a sparring tournament. I'll redo the bracket again. The fight currently happening willl still happen, though.]

[Oof. Anyways, you're going to be fighting Kiryu because I really can't be bothered to redo the entire bracket]

Johan: "I didn't really want to do this....but..."

Johan Shoots his gun, aiming at Spartacus's torso.

Chrome puts up yet another mist barrier, but it doesn't successful;ly stop Benimaru's attack, so her right arm is still injured.

Chrome: "Ugh!"

The bulle catches Spartacus by supprise, so it hits his target, creating a quite deep hole in the man's torso and stopping his charge.

Meanwhile, Benmaru does another slash at Chrome, this time targetting her left arm.

She's seems to be struggling. It may be a farce to make me lower my guard, but If this next attack hits her i'll slow down the pace.

The oni thinks

Chrome is once again injured by Benimaru. She falls to the ground while clutching her left arm.

Chrome: "I-I have to do something."

Chrome thinks and thinks.

Chrome: (What would Mukuro-sama do....?.....Mukuro-sama!)

Chrome had finally gotten an idea of the action she should take.

She pours all of her power into creating a powerful mist illusion using her imagination. With the help of mukurou and the glove on her left hand, she creates a special illusion, one very dear to her.

"Ufufufufufuh..."

In of the mist flames a silhouette can be seen.

Spatacus looks at the bullet wound.

"Oh, that's quite problematic."

He then looks back at Johan.

"JUST KIDDING"

He activates logia around the wound, turning the flesh in to magma and closing the hole, with the bulet being ejected as a molten scrap.

Sparacus then continues his charge towards his opponent.

Meanwhile ...

"Ah, a worthy challenger."

Benimaru says as he infuses his katana with dark flames, alimented not by oxygen but by raw mana, and slowly steps towards Makuru.

This battle just got interesting

Johan: "Uh..."

Johan turns the other way and starts running around the arena, away from Spartacus.

Johan: (How am I supposed to beat this guy. Think, think!)

Meanwhile. Using the realm of demons, the tangible illusion in the form of Mukuro increases his physical capabilities and thrusts his trident at Benimaru.

Mukuro: "Chrome, you go look after that man."

Chrome nods her head.

Chrome: (It's just like last time, he's exactly like how I imagined him. But, I have to finish this quickly, my mist flame supply isn't infinite.)

Benimaru meets Mukuru's trust with as slash of his katana, but his streght is inferior so he's sent backwards by the clash.

Meanwhile Spatacus continues chasing after Johan, while shooting jets of magma to try cut off his escape options.

More doors open.

"While we wait for this battle to finish, everyone else begin their first rounds."

[@Jacky

While you arn't on the bracket, you fight Kiryu]

"Everyone else? I mean, alright. Sounds hectic, but you got it." She chuckled and quickly prepared herself, already wondering which battle form she should used.

Back