• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand (Part 2)

"Well, I guess we better get going." Ava says and she and 2B go through the doors

Loveday was already making her own way through the doors, Noodle joining by her side and getting all pumped up. This was gonna be fun. "So I'm fighting some overgrown lizard?"

"Oh no you're not," King K. Rool answered as he pointed a claw at Loveday. "You'll be fighting the best of reptilian evolution! So prepare yourself for an Ultimate battle!"

"Oh, and I'm fightin' a drama queen. Alright, I get." Armor started to form around her as she took the form of a knight atop a horse. She was equipped with a lance and chuckled as she pointed at the Kremling. "I got enough bullets for ya, though guy!"

"Ha! As if you stand a chance against us!" K. Rool confidently responsed, flexing his arm as he spoke. Okashina remained silent all the while, the Allosaurus simply narrowing his eyes at Loveday.

"Uh huh. You're gonna stand there all day and chat or are ye gonna prove it to me?" She put a hand on her hip and smiled. "I'm not gettin' any younger here."

Narrowing his eyes, King K. Rool whipped out his blunderbuss and began opening fire with spiked cannonballs, while Okashina ran to his right, trying to circle around Loveday.

Noodle had hopped out of the way of the cannonball and Loveday wasn't going to be standing around to be pelted by that, and instead she charged forward with her horse, towards the Allosauraus and stabbing at him with her lance.

Okashina managed to dodge to his left, albeit not without the land slashing his shoulder. Spinning to face his opponent, the saurischian lunged at Loveday's horse, trying to bite into the equine's neck while King K. Rool kept firing cannonballs.

Some of the magma happens in Johan's direction, and Chrome steps up to protect him.

Chrome: "Ugh!"

She is burned.

Johan: "Ah, Chrome!"

Johan rushes over to Chrome, and sees bruises all over her body.

He looks up towards the stands.

Johan: "This is enough, right? We admit defeat."

Mukuro looks at Benimaru.

Mukuro: "Looks like we'll have to do this another time, maybe you can even fight the real me next time."

Mukuro disappears into nothing.

Banimaru does an honorable bow to Mukuro as he disappears, meanwhile ...

Spartacus goes close to Chrome.

"Sorry for burning ya up gal."

He excuses himself to her

"Alright then. The winner of round 1 is Sparticus. You'll fight the winner of round 2. Both of you go to the stands."

Spartacus and Benimaur look at the screens

"Hey, where's the popcorn ?"

The former of the two asks very loudly.

Spartacus returns to his seat with the popcorn, but he didn't take only some of it, he took all of it, ALL OF IT.

I send Steven up to the stands who sneakily takes some of the popcorn and puts it into his shield like a bowl. He returns and we eat popcorn while awaiting our match.

[Alright. Clearly having you fight each other won't work. I'm not gonna let this die, so let me provide some CPR.]

Suddenly, an alarm goes off.

Aile's voice is heard on the intercom.

"Everyone, stop what your doing! We have an emergency. An invading force is attacking! Man your battle stations! New recruits, stop fighting and get out there!"

Johan: "Huh?"

Chrome: "W-We need to go!!"

Chrome pulls Johan by his sleeve and the two of them rush towards the exit.

When you get outside, you see a massive black and purple orb in the sky. Purple particles fall from the ground, forming twelve Primids [Nerfed to 8-C]. There are two regular, two fire, two metal, two sword, two boom, one scope and one big. Merak warps in with a wormhole.

"Man, I'm almost glad this happened. No offense, but things were getting boring."

A portal opens up, revealing a replacement to Merak's old chair. Merak jumps into it.

"I do like the scientists here, though. Oh, and before I forget, there's a message from the higher-ups. Most of the soldiers are holding off the invasion from other areas while Aile and Gunvolt go for the commander, or if there isn't one rip through these things like a Dynasty Warriors character."

Vs Subspace Army

Gyaku stretches while Seija cracks her knuckles. "Alrighty-o, lets get this partys started~!" Gyaku says. Seija cackles. "Yep!" She starts firing off waves of danmaku at the Primids.

Ava and 2B head outside and Ava fires at the Primids while 2B shoots a laser from the pod

"Happy to see you, Blue Boi"

Spartacus says to Merak.

He then slams his hands on the floor and generates a large wave of magma against the Primids

Meanwhile, Benimaru shoot a Dark Flame fireball at the giant Primid, which packs quite the punch dou to it's immense heat and defense bypassing proprieties.

"Lei Zas", Phoenix says as he fires a beam of light at the scope primid, Haseo equips a Scythe with the effects "Charm" and "Nil Abduct" and attacks the big primid with it.

[Charm is mindhax on hit, whereas Nil Abduct is life drain on hit]

Having headed outside alongside the rest of the group, Okashina and King K. Rool looked upon the Primids.

"Time to squash these pests!" K. Rool stated, before opening fire with his Blunderbuss.

After going outside, I spot the approaching enemies. "Jeez, we can't catch a break huh?" I say as Steven pulls out his shield. I look at one of the Fire Primid's and think to myself "You'll do", as gouts of flame burst from my mouth towards one of the Sword Primids.

Having followed the others outside, Me and Mori wait until everyone has finished firing their ranged attacks before rushing in to kick one of the normal Primids at the same time.

All of the Primids are hit by the Danmaku, although the metal Primids take less damage.

Ava and 2Bs shots hit some of the primids. Metal Primids still take less damage.

The wave of magma hits some of the Primids, though the Fire Primids take almost no damage from it. Benimuru's Dark Fire deals massive damage to the Giant Primid.

Phoenix's beam deals heavy damage to the Scope Primid. Haseo's attack finishes off the Giant Primid.

The blunderbuss shots hit a normal and sword primid, defeating them.

The other Sword Primid is defeated by Jet's attack

The normal primid is defeated

Merak turns to Sparticus. "Same, I guess." Merak swipes his arm, sending one of the Metal Primids into the ocean with a wormhole.

Remaining enemies: 2 Boom Primids, 1 Metal Primid, 1 Scope Primid

Enemy Turn:

One Boom Primid throws a boomerang at Gyaku

The other Boom Primid runs at Silas and attempts to use melee combat

The Metal Primid slowly runs to Okushia and K. Rool

The Scope Primid fires a single-shot surge at Phoenix in retaliation.

In response, Phoenix fortifies his defenses to 9/10ths and blocks. Haseo slices with the same scythe as before at the attacking Scope Primid.

Okashina gave a snarl as he rushed at the Metal Primid, striking away at it with his claws while King K. Rool fired several shots of purple gas at the enemy.

Seija takes a picture of the boomerang with her camera, deleting it. Gyaku sticks out her tounge while Seija fire soff more danmaku.

Back