• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Revision - 9-A and Low 7-B Need New Calcs

They were fused, though. Hence their individuality and inability to regenerate.

The chapter itself was filled with plot holes and retconned statements like this.

If 10,000 Black Sperm are equivalent to 156 Kilotons, then a single Black Sperm 15.6 Tons or City Block level. That doesn't line up with one of them being beaten by a puppy.
It's a contradictory statement to begin with when a single cell can beat an A-Class to begin with, hence why we're in this dilemma.
I don't think you understand what I mean.
What don't I get?

You're saying Black Sperm can contain billions or trillions of cells without possessing their combined power due to not being fused. Cool, I get that.

I'm saying these ones are fused (albeit likely impermanently) due to their lack of regenerative ability and individuality, and other ones from this fission event were actually getting weaker due to dispersing themselves (which wouldn't happen if they were simply containing cells rather than being fused impermanently).

It's a contradictory statement to begin with when a single cell can beat an A-Class to begin with, hence why we're in this dilemma.
Indeed. That's why I'm not really in favor of the method of scaling for Golden Sperm and Black Sperm that relies on this multiplier.

I'm saying these ones are fused (albeit likely impermanently) due to their lack of regenerative ability and individuality, and other ones from this fission event were actually getting weaker due to dispersing themselves (which wouldn't happen if they were simply containing cells rather than being fused impermanently).
I see what you mean though I don't think there's anything that suggests they were actually fused together.

I say we just disregard it. Trillions of sub-puppies would do nothing to anyone.

On this note, my logic is actually more conservative. It's a detached force of 10k cells (referring simply to the total number of cells), so they'd actually be weaker than a combination of 10k by your logic.

The information from the most recent chapter should be the most pertinent. It is the most up to date and information like "A single Black Sperm could easily beat A-Class heroes" could be softly retconned.

I'd also consider scaling GS and PS to their own feats a lot more reliable than multiplying them off of Black Sperm who is scaling to Metal Bat who is scaling to Genos via a statement from the novel.

It's a contradictory statement to begin with when a single cell can beat an A-Class to begin with
Tbf that statement came from Homeless Emperor. Someone who legitimately wouldn't know anything more than what BS allowed him to know. HE could have believed 1 BS body > A-Class hero while being incorrect under such a belief.

Anyways probably better to just scale them to a harder feat rather than do some unverifiable multiplier calc.

I also agree that we should just scale Golden Sperm and Platinum Sperm to actual feats instead of a multiplier.

High 7-A for Golden via scaling to the Sun Blade and 6-C for Platinum via scaling to Garou’s calc.

Do we make a CRT for this or we just apply the changes
The GS/PS stuff can probably be handled here. If someone wants to make a new rating we can always do another CRT.

We still need to downgrade all of the Demon level monsters though.

The GS/PS stuff can probably be handled here. If someone wants to make a new rating we can always do another CRT.

We still need to downgrade all of the Demon level monsters though.
I'm just waiting for CGM's to evaluate the Bull Frog calc

As a question, does BS really have Regeneration? It seems like it's mostly just replacing damaged parts with other cell bodies rather than a cell recovering from the damage.

Sandbox looks good but I would honestly remove ". Regeneration and Duplication make it difficult to kill". These aren't really factors in durability.

I know some other profiles on the wiki do that kind of thing currently but I'm planning to get them removed too.
That’s fine with me, I never liked listing stuff that in the stats anyway.

So is everyone fine with me applying the changes to Black Sperm’s page?

Well, still waiting on a evaluation of the Bull Frog calc

Now, I was rereading old chapters and noticed that Lighting Genji, an A class hero, did noticeable damage to Grizzly Nyah and was able to withstand a blow from it, this is a Demon level monster that gave some trouble to Genos (Not really clear when this happens but it's definitely after DSK arc and before Genos faces G4 considering Saitama is B Class and Genos hasn't been upgraded, so this is either shortly after DSK arc or Post Alien Conquerors Genos) so I guess he has "At most High 7-C" AP and I guess durability? maybe not

Anyway my point is that Electric Catfish Man, a tiger level threat, could withstand his physical attacks and then beat him so I guess we could upscale Demons from that?

Think the JDA died due to a lack of a proper energy value to calculate.

Easiest way to do it would just be to remove the rating and give them an At least rating or something.

Back