• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Revision - 9-A and Low 7-B Need New Calcs

What do you mean?
Kombu's 9-A feat is dura, and their AP is scaled to it just because "should be comparable to dura", which isn't something we assume by default.

Is there a good reason for scaling AP to Dura there? Since we don't do that by default. It's not enough for even a "possibly".
Well her Kombu seems to be tougher than her physical body, but other than that idk. Anyway she is like peak Tiger level since she beat Spring Moustachio and would likely wipe the floor with most A classes so they can't really scale to her...

I don't know how that would be calculated.

It seems to be non-natural in proportions and composition, and its weight is unknown, so GPE wouldn't work.

The building we see toppled over in the distance is clearly undamaged at the top, so it's not like the entire building was fragged, and we don't get a view of the destruction that caused it to topple it like that.

Dust clouds can't be calculated, and tiny fragments like that could be but it would be a massive pain in the ass and barely give anything.
It would be worth to try anyway

It would be worth to try anyway
It would absolutely not be.

Especially with these multiple other already-known 9-A feats people are pulling up. No-one should waste 30 minutes calculating a 9-C feat.

So here's what I got
  • Snek -> The most fodder A-Class -> Beat a Frog with a 9-A (assuming the calc is accepted here)
  • Snek -> GS and PS
  • We get rid of the Tier 8 ratings for Demon level threats since it came from Sky King
his average attacks are far weak than his piercing ones
They are, but his sword is still durable enough to withstand that energy and she shattered it.

Here is the only panel where he appears and his databook page

Screenshot_28.png
I went and I calculated his AP if it's any helpful.

No, that's post-alien conqueror, who was the one immediately prior to his G4 amp.

We changed the key name because there was a reddit thread explaining this.
Wait what? I don't remember writing that comment. I agree that pre-G4 Genos destroys DSK.

Edit: Apparently it was written by Qaswedf but the reply somehow shows that it was written by me

Last edited:
Can someone collect the ratings of all the currently affected characters into a sandbox for ease of editing?

The cal is seemingly not accepted looking at the comments. Neither denied nor accepted.

Kgiffony does have a lot of lower tier OPM character calcs from back when he was a CGM.

I guess the last thing would be checking the databook and see if it mentioned the others attacking. If it doesn't then the downgrades should be pretty straightforward.

Back