• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Revision - 9-A and Low 7-B Need New Calcs

Yeah idk what will happen with this one, can someone recalc the 9-A calc? It's important for the Golden Sperm and Platinum Sperm multiplier
Recalc'd it gives 4.726e6 Joules. Should I make a blog with that?

It takes time to type up and may not be useful.

It takes time to type up and may not be useful.
Well currently our calcs with the other people:
  • Wildhorn is using a tool, which isn't relevant to whatever GS and PS would scale to
  • Dave isn't a hero or part of their rankings

Weird, it's on the One-Punch Man page.
Yeah I corrected myself there. It was accepted but was under another user's comment which is what threw me.

Still from what I can see from the chapter all the explosions came from Sky King and none of his other flying dudes.

Yeah I corrected myself there. It was accepted but was under another user's comment which is what threw me.

Still from what I can see from the chapter all the explosions came from Sky King and none of his other flying dudes.
I could also just calc this Crablante feat, as he's the specific Tiger level monster used in the scan I sent above, then we can use that for the PS and GS multiplier.

Oh, thats problematic... All of the A class heroes (aside from the disciples) and featless Demon levels scale to the 8-B value

All of the A class heroes (aside from the disciples) and featless Demon levels scale to the 8-B value
Yeah that's.... really not good.
I highly doubt the Sky King caused all of them.
He was the only one firing. All of his warriors were also right next to him and they were really far away from the HA main base.

If you look at the wings he's also the only one with four of them and he's the only one ever shown firing. The rest have no evidence that they also attacked the building.

Pre G4 Genos or VGS Genos is the one that one shotted Deep Sea King as G4 isn't featured on the VGS.
I thought it took place vaguely after the Alien Invasion arc, which was followed by G4 and all that. But if there's no confirmation I guess we can't say it was Post-G4 Genos.

I could also just calc this Crablante feat, as he's the specific Tiger level monster used in the scan I sent above, then we can use that for the PS and GS multiplier.
If that's the only picture of the feat, it looks really annoying to calc and like it wouldn't give anything. Like, it might only be 9-C.

Only one shown*
Well checking the anime since that might have shown a better image, all it showed was that Sky King was the only one who ever fired on the HA base. So I do think it was just him based on both the manga and anime.

This monster is 8-C and Tiger Level

That would need to be calc'd.

That would need to be calc'd.
Here is the only panel where he appears and his databook page

p_18.png

Screenshot_28.png

I don't know how that would be calculated.

It seems to be non-natural in proportions and composition, and its weight is unknown, so GPE wouldn't work.

The building we see toppled over in the distance is clearly undamaged at the top, so it's not like the entire building was fragged, and we don't get a view of the destruction that caused it to topple it like that.

Dust clouds can't be calculated, and tiny fragments like that could be but it would be a massive pain in the ass and barely give anything.

Back