• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Monster Association Arc God-Tiers Revision

The only thing it has shown that appears to be like a black hole is the vacuum effect. I guess I have black hole manipulation via a vacuum cleaner, other than that, there’s nothing.
We see this “black hole” but according to blast (from the scan sent above) this is just him trying to close them into his “gates”.
If they were black holes then they would have stated they were one.
And light doesn't escape. But the GRB black hole also does not explicitly state it is a black hole either, so feel free not to waste any more time and make a CRT about it.

And as for physics manipulation, having an understanding of energies of the universe wouldn’t give him this ability, and the fact that he’s never alluded to having such a thing or even trying to use it just further demonstrates his lack of powers.
Why the hell would he use nuclear bombs if he can apparently alter the way the universe functions itself?
I highly recommend you read the physics manipulation page before you comment on this further, tbh.
He created a gamma-ray burst and nuclear fission with his bare hands, and that isn't enough for you.

And light doesn't escape. But the GRB black hole also does not explicitly state it is a black hole either, so feel free not to waste any more time and make a CRT about it.
We’re not talking about the GRB are we?
When is it stated, shown or suggested that “light doesn’t escape it” ?
It isn’t referenced to having supernatural gravity, having a high mass, or even said to be a black hole.
The standards are strict and I have a good reference to that.
A couple weeks ago a CRT was made to upgrade the “Pretty Pretty Black Hole (dbs)” into an actual black hole and many stafd rejected it despite several factors; being stated to be a black hole, stated to have a high gravitational pull, “enough mass to crush the earth”, warp and absorb light, “not even light can escape this” and even nullifying space teleportation.

This attack is just black and have some absorption properties doesn’t mean it’s a black hole.
I highly recommend you read the physics manipulation page before you comment on this further, tbh.
He created a gamma-ray burst and nuclear fission with his bare hands, and that isn't enough for you.
I have, and again, nothing suggests he can manipulate the laws of physics. While physics manipulation allows you to preform different abilities, having those abilities does not give you physics manip.

We’re not talking about the GRB are we?
I am.
When is it stated, shown or suggested that “light doesn’t escape it” ?
If you look at the scans you can deduce that for yourself.
It isn’t referenced to having supernatural gravity, having a high mass, or even said to be a black hole.
Neither is the GRB black hole. But ONE goes so far as to give accurate scientific descriptions, and giving someone universal knowledge and the ability to apply said knowledge just to say the abilities aren't real requires more evidence from your behalf than mine. Given that all these different energies come from Garou, you would have to cast doubt upon all his abilities, not just a singular one.
The standards are strict and I have a good reference to that.
A couple weeks ago a CRT was made to upgrade the “Pretty Pretty Black Hole (dbs)” into an actual black hole and many stafd rejected it despite several factors; being stated to be a black hole, stated to have a high gravitational pull, “enough mass to crush the earth”, warp and absorb light, “not even light can escape this” and even nullifying space teleportation.

This attack is just black and have some absorption properties doesn’t mean it’s a black hole.
Pretty black hole is a horrible reference to use, and also a different verse, so it doesn't matter.
I have, and again, nothing suggests he can manipulate the laws of physics. While physics manipulation allows you to preform different abilities, having those abilities does not give you physics manip.
Yeah, the scans do.

Folding space and spatial manipulation not having any bearing on AP needs citation, considering the following:
What you quoted has nothing to do with attacking. If you fold space to change attack vector that's nothing to do with hitting hard.

Again, Blast used the same technique to attempt to BFR Garou to a different dimension, which was his stated intention.
Garou never showcases that he can do this and when flying away from Io he says he can teleport to where ever he sees. We have no evidence that Garou knows how to travel to other dimensions.
Stating you can only manipulate weather via supernatural means is an absurd take.
That's not my take dude, I literally quoted the page on weather manipulation.

For the third time, Saitama was never trying to kill Garou. Your defense is an argument that literally does not exist. Garou wouldn't downscale if we were arguing over a baseline feat, but they were millions of times over baseline 4-A to begin with
Being one shot isn't a feat and being one shot by someone not trying to kill you also isn't a feat. Garou has no avenue to 4-A scaling. Saitama's sneeze alone would be enough to one shot Garou.
S
Prior to IO, their power was consistently even, with Saitama having a slight edge.
Saitama wa scolding back the entire time as both he and Garou stated. They weren't even, Saitama wasn't taking it seriously.

This is true if you ignore the words on the page
It's true by reading the dialogue. Blast couldn't contain the energy alone and Garou stated that what Blast could do isn't interesting to him and instead gunned for Saitama. It's why he killed Genos in the first place.

But none of them have any feats close to tier 5, let alone the power to match an avatar of God who is 4-A.
Garou only got that strong after copying Saitama.

since he implies he has seen the power of beings who take the full impartation of power from God
This train of thought doesn't work with his last thought bubble, where he's worried about how strong Garou would be if it did get a full contract with God. Divine Avatars do vary in strength, since HE, SC and Psykos both got a full impartation and where nowhere near Garou.

I don’t know why, you’re talking about adding it to the GK, which is a no no.
If you look at the scans you can deduce that for yourself.
All I see in the scans is the attack absorbing Garou punches, and Blast calling the attack a “gate” and not a black hole.
Neither is the GRB black hole. But ONE goes so far as to give accurate scientific descriptions, and giving someone universal knowledge and the ability to apply said knowledge just to say the abilities aren't real requires more evidence from your behalf than mine. Given that all these different energies come from Garou, you would have to cast doubt upon all his abilities, not just a singular one.
What? The GK is an attack from blast, not Garou. If you wanna assert it’s a black hole prove it, so far your evidence is little to none.
Pretty black hole is a horrible reference to use, and also a different verse, so it doesn't matter.
It does matter, when talking about what’s considered what on the wiki there’s nothing wrong with presenting standards that affects other verses, especially when these are wiki wide standards. That black hole literally fits many standards yet isn’t considered one by many knowledgeable staff members. There’s no way this attack is considered one when all it has shown is absorption.
They don’t

Not interested in the tiering stuff anymore, just gonna focus on abilities
What you quoted has nothing to do with attacking. If you fold space to change attack vector that's nothing to do with hitting hard.
Doesn't necessarily have to be attacking since his gates could withstand the power of Garou's blows up to a point. There is strength in his spatial manipulation.
Garou never showcases that he can do this and when flying away from Io he says he can teleport to where ever he sees. We have no evidence that Garou knows how to travel to other dimensions.
I don't see how this is any different than Goku being able to teleport across dimensions and universes as long as he can sense ki. This is just a limitation, not evidence that he can't do what he claims or is shown to do.
That's not my take dude, I literally quoted the page on weather manipulation.
Well, real weather has weather manipulation which does not follow the direct quote from the weather manipulation, so common sense must be applied somewhere.
Being one shot isn't a feat and being one shot by someone not trying to kill you also isn't a feat. Garou has no avenue to 4-A scaling. Saitama's sneeze alone would be enough to one shot Garou.
S

Saitama wa scolding back the entire time as both he and Garou stated. They weren't even, Saitama wasn't taking it seriously.
You keep bringing up killing. For the consistent power Saitama showed, the power that had 0 intentions on killing Garou, Garou was only temporarily put down in both timelines. We can chalk this up as a "stamina" feat, but being knocked down briefly by someone stated to be exponentially higher than you does have basis in durability IMO. The chart which dictates their power gap doesn't lie, there's no room for interpretation.
It's true by reading the dialogue. Blast couldn't contain the energy alone and Garou stated that what Blast could do isn't interesting to him and instead gunned for Saitama. It's why he killed Genos in the first place.
Again, nobody is arguing Blast should have contained both Saitama and Garou's combined energy. This is a red herring to the fact that Garou accomplished nothing against Blast, who wasn't trying to fight Garou seriously, despite any claims he made.
Garou only got that strong after copying Saitama.
So, are you agreeing or ignoring that Blast's specific powers aren't the only thing allowing him to fight God?

Doesn't necessarily have to be attacking since his gates could withstand the power of Garou's blows up to a point. There is strength in his spatial manipulation.
The gates have AP properties, but his spatial manipulation wouldn't afaik.

I don't see how this is any different than Goku being able to teleport across dimensions and universes as long as he can sense ki. This is just a limitation, not evidence that he can't do what he claims or is shown to do.
It being a limitation is important. Garou only knows how to use his portals based on LoS unlike Blast. They ability on its own can have interdimensional range, but that doesn't mean Garou knows how to use them to that degree.

Well, real weather has weather manipulation which does not follow the direct quote from the weather manipulation, so common sense must be applied somewhere.
The only IRL profile that has it is a hurricane. The nuclear weapon profiles don't, the meteor profiles don't and the volcanoes don't.

Causing weather patterns in a way you can't control just isn't Weather Manipulation. It's a by product of his radiation manipulation.

You keep bringing up killing.
You're try to scale pre-copy Garou to 4-A. In order for that to work Saitama would need to hit him with 4-A levels of power. If Saitama doesn't want to kill him he's not going for a lethal shot and if he's not going all out then you can't say he's putting 4-A levels of force in that punch.

It's enough to shatter Garou's form, but that doesn't mean base Gariu is 4-A.

So, are you agreeing or ignoring that Blast's specific powers aren't the only thing allowing him to fight God?
Stitch only brought up Blast's powers as the reason why he can fight God and Garou was shattering Blast's gates with his punches. Overall while I agree that Blast is comparable to Cosmic Garou, I don't think there's evidence to say he's on Saitama's level yet.

Garou just harnesses physical phenomenon and can do stuff like make a supernova, create an emp, make a black hole, create a stink bomb and shit
but he can't actually bend the laws of physics themselves, so it's different.
You don't have to violate the laws of physics (though you can); just manipulate them. As shown with the scans above, Garou has complete cosmic knowledge and the ability to act on that knowledge. Blast states both he and Garou can manipulate the reality of the cosmos. He clearly isn't talking about reality warping but manipulating the forces that govern the universe. The forces are gravity, electromagnetism, weak and strong nuclear forces. Garou has demonstrated all of these to the point where he can generate and manipulate matter on a macro-quantum scale.

Physics Manipulation is the ability to distort, alter, and manipulate the laws of physics and the fundamental forces that govern natural phenomena in the universe (such as Velocity, Momentum, Inertia, and Nuclear Forces). As a result, one is able to replicate virtually every phenomenon possible in nature or through science and cancel it just as easily. This is a particularly rare ability in fiction and is often given limitations of some sort due to its sheer potency and versatility.

Last edited:
The gates have AP properties, but his spatial manipulation wouldn't afaik.
We're gonna have to save this for future issues/databooks then.
It being a limitation is important. Garou only knows how to use his portals based on LoS unlike Blast. They ability on its own can have interdimensional range, but that doesn't mean Garou knows how to use them to that degree.

The only IRL profile that has it is a hurricane. The nuclear weapon profiles don't, the meteor profiles don't and the volcanoes don't.
Sasuke has limited weather manipulation for literally shooting fire at the sky 🧍‍♂️
You're try to scale pre-copy Garou to 4-A. In order for that to work Saitama would need to hit him with 4-A levels of power. If Saitama doesn't want to kill him he's not going for a lethal shot and if he's not going all out then you can't say he's putting 4-A levels of force in that punch.

It's enough to shatter Garou's form, but that doesn't mean base Gariu is 4-A.
Garou already copied Saitama's consecutive normal punches without witnessing him do it, and had power on par with Saitama. Which is why I was asking if you could show evidence that his normal and serious punches are several tiers apart, since he wasn't directly stated to be using his full power until he was on IO, therefore his first serious punch nor his consecutive punches were full power.
Stitch only brought up Blast's powers as the reason why he can fight God and Garou was shattering Blast's gates with his punches. Overall while I agree that Blast is comparable to Cosmic Garou, I don't think there's evidence to say he's on Saitama's level yet.
It took multiple punches, not one, which favors the power of Blast's gates. I wasn't saying he is comparable to Saitama, I was saying he would downscale but be comparable to Garou at most.

But he’s directly manipulating the weather, hence weather manipulation.
.........................................good lord.

Using fire to create warm currents to create conditions for a storm to form on its own is not considered weather manipulation per the page, nor is it a better example of weather manipulation over someone who directly creates the clouds, which then turn into storms. Manipulating lightning =/= manipulating a storm.

.........................................good lord.

Using fire to create warm currents to create conditions for a storm to form on its own is not considered weather manipulation per the page, nor is it a better example of weather manipulation over someone who directly creates the clouds, which then turn into storms. Manipulating lightning =/= manipulating a storm.
Umm, what?
Sasuke also controlled and formed the storm into a giant lightning bolt?
I’m convinced you’re not reading. Controlling a storm and shaping it into a giant Dragon lightning bolt is by definition manipulation pf the weather.

Blast literally uses psychic powers
Blast has psychic abilities, but folding space isn't something that scales to AP.
Sasuke has limited weather manipulation for literally shooting fire at the sky
Sasuke also shouldn't have it then.

Garou already copied Saitama's consecutive normal punches without witnessing him do it, and had power on par with Saitama
He had copied a holding back Saitama, not Saitama using his true strength. It's why he directly said he needed to get Saitama angry and then killed Genos.
He
was saying he would downscale but be comparable to Garou at most
He already is though.

He had copied a holding back Saitama, not Saitama using his true strength. It's why he directly said he needed to get Saitama angry and then killed Genos.
Saitama never used his full power until IO, per his own words, so it can be argued that SP wasn't his full power either.

Regarding the weather ability, as I said earlier, the only clouds for miles in the area were the ones Garou created. Rain clouds didn't appear out of nowhere after he just finished nuking and absorbing everything in the atmosphere for miles, and certainly not quick enough after all of that to form and start raining in minutes.

Sasuke actually does manipulate the weather though, it’s not as simple as shooting fire in the sky.
It literally is that simple, the atmosphere does the rest of the work. Moving on.

It literally is that simple, the atmosphere does the rest of the work. Moving on.
Why are you ignoring the fact that he literally controlled the clouds, created a thunderbolt several km in width and turned it into a giant dragon lightning ball?

I just don’t see Garou having this ability, he’s not manipulating the whether, it’s just that when it rained the radiation caused it to become black. He’s not manipulating anything, just a byproduct of being radioactive.

Saitama never used his full power until IO, per his own words, so it can be argued that SP wasn't his full power either.
Saitama said that he can go all out on a strong opponent and right before Garou said he wanted Saitama to get serious so he can draw out his full power. As soon as Genos died Saitama went all out against him.
Regarding the weather ability, as I said earlier, the only clouds for miles in the area were the ones Garou created. Rain clouds didn't appear out of nowhere after he just finished nuking and absorbing everything in the atmosphere for miles, and certainly not quick enough after all of that to form and start raining in minutes.
Garou generated a bunch of mushroom clouds and the rain happened after multiple punch barrages. Garou didn't summon clouds and make it rain, he just peppered the atmosphere with enough nuclear radiation to cause that event. Which isn't weather manipulation.

Blast has psychic abilities, but folding space isn't something that scales to AP.
1k88tXn.png

this seems more like changing the trajectory of the blast, which would be telekinesis (pretty sure folding space would fit as telekinesiss as well but dont quote me on that one)

We don't know what he's doing honestly. We already know his "gates" immediately bursst apart from this so it can be anything.
Actually you make a valid point. His gate busted by himself but with the power of 4 they managed to diverted. This should 100% scale to ap.

Actually you make a valid point. His gate busted by himself but with the power of 4 they managed to diverted. This should 100% scale to ap.
I wasn’t trying to support him scaling if that’s how you interpreted it, I’m against it. Blast’s gate is followed up by “I can’t give it enough distance” transportation his gate is also some form of teleportation (also disproving his GK being a black hole) and then he says he’s gotta alter the vector, which is done by unknown means. It could be telekinesis, energy manipulation, a limited form of something. We don’t know so I think it’s best to leave it alone for now.

I wasn’t trying to support him scaling if that’s how you interpreted it, I’m against it. Blast’s gate is followed up by “I can’t give it enough distance” transportation his gate is also some form of teleportation (also disproving his GK being a black hole) and then he says he’s gotta alter the vector, which is done by unknown means. It could be telekinesis, energy manipulation, a limited form of something. We don’t know so I think it’s best to leave it alone for now.
Just the narrative yknow, there’s no if force is required or redirect the blast and help was needed I don’t see how this isn’t shown to be some type of ap and overpowering feat.

Just the narrative yknow, there’s no if force is required or redirect the blast and help was needed I don’t see how this isn’t shown to be some type of ap and overpowering feat.
It could be telekenisis, which would require force and only scale to his TK, but it could also be some form of hax. Limited space hax, we don’t know. That’s why we should leave it alone for now. (If Blast had TK he should have restrained Garou instead of trying to fight him)

It could be telekenisis, which would require force and only scale to his TK, but it could also be some form of hax. Limited space hax, we don’t know. That’s why we should leave it alone for now. (If Blast had TK he should have restrained Garou instead of trying to fight him)
Garou adapted to TK but I think his go to is space time. He even said he wanted to see who was better at it.

Saitama said that he can go all out on a strong opponent and right before Garou said he wanted Saitama to get serious so he can draw out his full power. As soon as Genos died Saitama went all out against him.
Serious punch by itself is by no means an indicator of going all-out, as he's used the technique plenty of times yet wasn't truly going all-out. I personally only accept him going all-out when he actually said he was.
Garou generated a bunch of mushroom clouds and the rain happened after multiple punch barrages. Garou didn't summon clouds and make it rain, he just peppered the atmosphere with enough nuclear radiation to cause that event. Which isn't weather manipulation.
There were no clouds in the air other than the ones Garou created as a side effect of his fist. Additionally, mushroom clouds are traditionally dust and debris. Garou's blasts were made over an ocean and in air, leaving no possibility for it to be anything other than a regular cloud. That 100% qualifies for limited weather manipulation based on all the profiles that currently have that ability.

Serious punch by itself is by no means an indicator of going all-out, as he's used the technique plenty of times yet wasn't truly going all-out. I personally only accept him going all-out when he actually said he was.
He figured he could go all out against Garou after realizing he stalemated his serious punch. He’d have to be close, if not at full power for this statement to work.
There were no clouds in the air other than the ones Garou created as a side effect of his fist. Additionally, mushroom clouds are traditionally dust and debris. Garou's blasts were made over an ocean and in air, leaving no possibility for it to be anything other than a regular cloud. That 100% qualifies for limited weather manipulation based on all the profiles that currently have that ability.
There we definitely clouds in the area, Blast teleported his nuclear punches into the sky which visibly effects and disperse some clouds. That’s literally what lead to the rain, his nuclear attacks landing directly on a large set of clouds. The sequence of events lead up to this so it’s baseless to say he made these clouds when we haven’t seen this anywhere.

He figured he could go all out against Garou after realizing he stalemated his serious punch. He’d have to be close, if not at full power for this statement to work.
Perhaps close, but he stated when he went full power. Anything outside of that is purely speculation.
There we definitely clouds in the area, Blast teleported his nuclear punches into the sky which visibly effects and disperse some clouds. That’s literally what lead to the rain, his nuclear attacks landing directly on a large set of clouds. The sequence of events lead up to this so it’s baseless to say he made these clouds when we haven’t seen this anywhere.
I've already posted the scans. The sky was empty when Garou started dropping bombs.

Back