• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if y'all are really want for Low 5-B Boros, technically Boros should upscale from Orochi and Psykorochi via being the only true dragon or above uwu

Psykorochi should get it as she's supposedly stronger than Orochi, tho I'd like to have the psykos section of Psykorochi's body kept as unknown in physicals as I'll explain later. Tatsumaki and Geno's should scale as well.

Low 5-B Genos wow
Time to re do a certain death battle
Genos vs war machine 2 when?

Also reminders, we need to remove Atomic Samurai's lightning feat as that's been retconned now. I think one if the calcs has Orochi's new speed at MHS+

Anyway, I think we should do with Orochi like what we did with Boros, we shouldn't scale Orochi at all to the Gaia Cannon.
I don't think it's even remotely similar to Boros and the CSRC. That's him using up all his energy combined in one go.
This is Orochi using his own power to move a piece of the core.

Now yes I'll ask it, isn't this a potential Outlier ? It destroys both Saitama's Serious Punch and Psykos' Beam by thousands of times while coming from a much weaker character (At least when compared to Saitama)

Also

Can we scale True Form Orochi to his Goo Form that fused with Psykos ? If yes, why ?

We gotta cover every question

Now yes I'll ask it, isn't this a potential Outlier ? It destroys both Saitama's Serious Punch and Psykos' Beam by thousands of times while coming from a much weaker character (At least when compared to Saitama)

Also

Can we scale True Form Orochi to his Goo Form that fused with Psykos ? If yes, why ?

We gotta cover every question
No, nothing by far contradicts it, and there's the likely hood that Psykorochi vs Tatsumaki will receive a redraw.

I fail to see how this contradicts Saitama as Saitama "special attacks" is literally his physical body doing *****, while PsykosOrochi feat is literally just a casual energy wave

Just a reminder before people start yeeting me around, I raised the question but I don't agree with it being an outlier myself, I just think it should be discussed
We have no idea when that would happen (or even if it’ll happen), so I don’t think so.
If that's the case, my second question remains, can we scale True Form Orochi to his Goo Form fused with Psykos ? She needs that to scale to his feat and I'm pretty sure with what we know for now, he's weakened after his "fight" with Saitama

If that's the case, my second question remains, can we scale True Form Orochi to his Goo Form fused with Psykos ? She needs that to scale to his feat and I'm pretty sure with what we know for now, he's weakened after his "fight" with Saitama
We already accept Psykorochi as being stronger than a full power Orochi, so idk why we would change that now

Especially since it’s implied that Orochi doesn’t actually get stronger with his transformations and I’m pretty sure Psykos would notice if she was weaker than Orochi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back