• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means the water jet Saitama fired.

Though the water jet also lost power after it overpowered the beam, so I don't know how legit that point is.

EDIT: Actually did the water beam actually hit Orochi? Looks like it just diverted the Gaia Cannon into the sides of the underground area and Orochi was untouched.
Yeah, it looks like the two attacks just canceled each other out.

Saitama went through him, the blast doesn't seem to actually land on Orochi

Even if it did, like stated above it lost power on the way, so I guess it's hard to tell what Orochi really took

I agree with the OP.
My friend already did a calcs on psyorochi feat and it was low 5-B also but was scared to drop calcs here as I thought it would have been rejected.

Anyways I agree with everything in the OP.

furthermore why would his durability only scale to the earthquakes, weren't they just a side effect of him pulling the core

furthermore why would his durability only scale to the earthquakes
I'm saying his physicals scales to the earthquakes. I just don't know if he scales to the core KE since he was drawing power from it with his tail until he fully absorbed it.

I don't really get the AMP thing, the feat in question that was calced was the KE of pulling the magma from the core, which he did with his tail before he was "amped"
This is… actually a really good point.

I definitely agree with Orochi getting a separate tier and Saitama upscaling from Gaia cannon
But i have to say i'm neutral on the rest.

The feat Orochi performed was by succing the iron nickel mass with his tail, wich happened before he absorbed the energy for the attack and compressed it inside himself, so imo it's more correct for him to at least have Low-5B durability for not exploding, wich feels very high, so i get it if people don't like it.

The lifting strength also bothers me, since the Class Z comes from sucking with his tail instead of an ordinary LS feat. Saitama while obviously much stronger physically never overpowered his suction, so idk if it would qualify.
Psykorochi and by inclusion Tatsumaki also fall on this category, where it's unknown if Psykorochi could replicate the gaia cannon ( since she's a fusion of herself and goop orochi) and again if it would even scale to her physicals.
The mass scatering for Boros is also another thing i'll have to be neutral on.
As much as i like Boros, the calc is pretty much assuming a more unfounded end because another above dragon got to a certain level and narratively Boros shouldn't be so far behind, wich i find a little iffy.

I think the point is the Earthquakes happening thanks to the Energy being pulled from the core, in that case it would be only 1 feat and its consequences at the surface

the electric fish confirms it's caused by the core being pulled
I'm saying his physicals scales to the earthquakes. I just don't know if he scales to the core KE since he was drawing power from it with his tail until he fully absorbed it.

tLyI19T.png

I agree with Saitama becoming “At least Low 5-B,” neutral on the Class Z LS and the mass-ejection thing for Boros.

I’m inclined to agree with Orochi physically scaling due to the reasons brought up by @Maharaj

The feat itself isn't a physical feat, so I don't think he should scale yet

Thing is, it was done without any real amp, he pulled the stuff from Earth's core and then amped himself with it, for being a amp, that means his Durability before this shouldn't scale, but it does after he absorbs it (because again, it's a amp)

If that's the case, maybe he should be Low 5-B with Energy Manipulation or whatever the ability is, in both AP and Durability, dunno about his Striking Strength

Doesn't scale to Psykos because the Orochi who fused with her isn't the same

Last edited:
Would he scale in Ap/striking strength or only in dura?
Considering it's a charged attack using external energy. (Albeit channeled through himself )

Even if it is a legit lifting feat from Orochi, this is not a striking feat and I don't think Orochi's regular statistics should scale to this.

His striking strength probably shouldn’t, but his AP/durability should.

I guess, if Orochi did try sucking someone through his tail they would be submitted to Low-5B force and Class Z pressure, as he not only pulled in the mass but also absorbed and compressed it inside himself.
It scaling to his punches and regular laser blasts is weird to me tbh

At the least, Orochi’s AP should scale with Energy Manip in general, because the Low 5-B feat was performed through his energy manip, not the Gaia Cannon. Psykorochi should also scale, since she can use energy attacks like Orochi.
does it means Low 5-B green haired waifu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back