• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Demon Tournament Round 1: Beast King VS Deep Sea King

Beast King: Tetsucabrah

VS

Deep Sea King: Bernkastelll, EnderLord8, Emirp sumitpo, Kachon123, Expectro2000xxx, SamanPatou, JustANormalLemon

Both start in their strongest forms

Speed is not equalized

Takes place in Z-City while its raining

Last edited:
Well, Beast King is kinda featless, but Deep Sea King could fight and defeat a lot of heroes, Genos included, my vote for now is to deep sea king

The King of the Deep Sea has an advantage in lifting force, while Beast king has an advantage in range ... I think I will vote for the fishman.

This seems cool. From what I can tell, DSK is the stronger of the 2 as the scaling chain is:

Hydrated DSK > Dry DSK = Arms mode Genos > Base Genos

Second form BK > First form BK > Armored Gorilla =< Base Genos

DSK has also shown better fighting skills as he could contend with Genos, and Genos seemed to be able to keep up with Garou in skill. Not only that, but DSK is shown to be smarter, and has much greater LS, meaning he would win in terms of grappling. And arguably much faster than BK as his speed scaling chain is higher

DSK takes this with higher AP, LS, speed and skill.

I don't doubt that Beast King is strong, but he simple don't have feats, at least no compared with Sea King, with rain I don't see how Beast King could win, against Dry Sea King maybe, I still doubt it but it's more probably. So yeah, Deep Sea King.

Last edited:
Beast King is stronger than Blood empowered Mosquito girl who ripped Base Genos in half. He's got my vote.

That was an evolved mosquito girl tho, and DSK would still have a higher scaling chain than BSK assuming that BSK is stronger than evolved MG

Deep Sea King did not stomp Genos at any point.
1453187564-a83fd9f4cadb0cc83d72387de49755c5.jpg

It's simply not true?

Beast king only scales above base mosquito girl, who Dr Genus saw as weak and was surprised Mosquito girl got that powerful with blood absorped. Not only that, but evolved mosquito girl stomped Genos, and Genos defeated armored Gorilla, who is considered to be 3rd strongest.

All that points to BK only be stronger than Base MG

I mean trying to downplay Beast King by saying he's "only" stronger than Armored Gorilla is weird considering the massive gap between Beast King and Carnage Kabuto.
I'm under the assumption that there's a relatively big gap between Armored Gorilla and Beast King as well, and Armored Gorilla seems to agree considering he told a Genos that just kicked his ass that he didn't stand a chance against likely just base Beast King

Last edited:
DSK is still arguably faster than Beast King, as well as much higher LS, meaning he would win when it came to wrestling. Not only that, but has shown that he is more skilled than BK is

Hmm, there could be a win condition to Beast King? Acid is at least a win condition of DSK, even if BK have equal strenght (thing that I doubt but let's give him the possibility) DSK have his regen so it's gonna be difficult kill him, if BK is also equal to DSK in technique and speed then the fight is gonna be long and in that case the regen + rain would be really hard to BK. Hmm, I honestly think would be better if there is no rain.

Back