• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Suiryu's AP: 65.12 kilotons

Suiryu's LS: 7.635832e+6 kg (Class M)

Suiryu's Speed: Mach 12

Deep Sea King's AP: 115 kilotons

Deep Sea King's LS: Higher than 2.80064024e+6 kg (Class M)

Deep Sea King's Speed: Mach 8.27

Suiryu FRA. Skill helps, annoying abilities on Seaking's end is annoying but Suiryu will just pull a Sonic and as everyone said regen is delaying the inevitable. Can't see this going any other way. At best Suiryu gets damaged for his cockiness

Deep sea king is twice as strong, and also has the big advantage of regen
Suiryu really doesn’t have anything except some fighting skill (which isn’t really elaborated on so he’s kinda just the baseline “has martial arts” skill) and a slight speed advantage
I say deep sea king wins this low diff

Deep sea king is twice as strong, and also has the big advantage of regen
Suiryu really doesn’t have anything except some fighting skill (which isn’t really elaborated on so he’s kinda just the baseline “has martial arts” skill) and a slight speed advantage
I say deep sea king wins this low diff
Way to downplay Suiryu's skill:
He won 4 consecutive Super Fight tournaments making him easily one of the top martial artists in the verse as he would have defeated representatives of several martial arts schools and has been described as a martial arts prodigy. Even Genos himself commented that his skill and strength could satisfy Saitama. He absolutely skill stomps.

Deep Sea King best "skill" was throwing a punch combo and beating (with cheating) a one armed Genos.

Winning multiple super fights is easy when you’re the only one there that scales to 7-C, so not really a good skill feat to bring up
He has statements of being a prodigy and stuff but we can’t say his skill is gonna make him pull off any crazy cheats since he really has no feats
even stuff like redirecting attacks is somewhat foreign to him because of the implication that water stream rock smashing fist is really the only thing that can do that very effectively
and skill matters even less fighting a large opponent like deep sea king

I think 7-C suiryu is downplay though since we literally have the low 7-B justification on his profile already 🗿
Yea, I never understood why Suiryu was never upgraded to low 7-B, even though he could break Bakuzan's toe after being near death's door and withstood a beating from him.

Anyways like I said before, skill is harder to use against a large opponent which would fundamentally change how the fight works
with the AP advantage and regen sea king still wins this

Larger opponents are less agile (not to mention DSK is slower than Suiryu) and the skill difference is absurd lol

Larger opponents also have more range. Even at a human level, different weight classes have to be separated due to the differences in how they would have to fight eachother.

OPM supporters looking at the match they made last week and realizing that the ratings have already gone through 73 changes since it began

Back