• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

- Kaneki Ken vs Deep Sea King -

_7wBTN_XWlM.jpg

Kaneki:

AP and Dura: Small Town Level+ (3,54 KIlotons)
LS: Class M (131 670 Tons)
Range: Extended Melee Range with his Quinque, at least Hundred of Meters with his Kagune

Deep Sea King:

AP and Dura: Town Level (At least 5,8 KIlotons)

LS: Class M (2 800 Tons Tons)
Range: Extended Melee Range by Sheer Size, Tens of Meters with Acid Spit

Last edited:
I doubt Deep Sea King's acid is going to be a factor here as Kaneki's regeneration should cover it. Still, Deep Sea King is just flatout stronger, I don't think Kaneki could do much damage against him. Voting Deep Sea King for now.

I doubt Deep Sea King's acid is going to be a factor here as Kaneki's regeneration should cover it. Still, Deep Sea King is just flatout stronger, I don't think Kaneki could do much damage against him. Voting Deep Sea King for now.
Kaneki's LS and range is much higher. He can immobilize the Sea King, and then attack him in the eyes and ears

Kaneki's LS and range is much higher. He can immobilize the Sea King, and then attack him in the eyes and ears
The Kagune's LS is superior to Deep Sea King's, but Deep Sea King's AP is higher by a lot. Couldn't Deep Sea King then just tear through the tendrils?

Last edited:
also wtf why is transformed DSK only listed as having extended melee range 💀 the guy is 20 meters tall

also wtf why is transformed DSK only listed as having extended melee range 💀 the guy is 20 meters tall
For Kaneki, this is a mere trifle, considering that he has already fought with creatures 100 meters long and capable of freely changing their shape.
Sonic destroyed Moray simply by slapping King in the mouth. This will hardly impress Kaneki.

Ken has the best fighting skills, his kagune is able to bite off pieces of flesh just by touching, he can attack from underground and make traps with it.

All he needs to do is fake a head-on collision until his tentacles pass through the ground and burst out from under DSK's feet, tying him up hand and foot.

For Kaneki, this is a mere trifle, considering that he has already fought with creatures 100 meters long and capable of freely changing their shape.
Sonic destroyed Moray simply by slapping King in the mouth. This will hardly impress Kaneki.

Ken has the best fighting skills, his kagune is able to bite off pieces of flesh just by touching, he can attack from underground and make traps with it.

All he needs to do is fake a head-on collision until his tentacles pass through the ground and burst out from under DSK's feet, tying him up hand and foot.
Sonic smacked Sea King's jaw shut, causing him to bite off Moray himself. I doubt Kaneki has the AP to do a similar feat against someone who is leagues above him. Kaneki has the LS to tie Sea King down, but he's not just reaching down his maw to incap Moray. As soon as Sea King notices he can't just wrestle himself free of Kagune, he sends Moray on his way to Kaneki to oneshot him. If Kagune approaches Moray to restrain it, Kagune just gets torn through by superior AP. I vote for Deep Sea King winning

Sonic smacked Sea King's jaw shut, causing him to bite off Moray himself. I doubt Kaneki has the AP to do a similar feat against someone who is leagues above him. Kaneki has the LS to tie Sea King down, but he's not just reaching down his maw to incap Moray. As soon as Sea King notices he can't just wrestle himself free of Kagune, he sends Moray on his way to Kaneki to oneshot him. If Kagune approaches Moray to restrain it, Kagune just gets torn through by superior AP. I vote for Deep Sea King winning
The AP difference is x2-3. These are not different leagues
Moreover, Kaneki has superior regeneration and reactive evolution, plus superior BIQ. He is capable of turning the entire arena into a minefield and destroying DSK from the inside

The AP difference is x2-3. These are not different leagues
Moreover, Kaneki has superior regeneration and reactive evolution, plus superior BIQ. He is capable of turning the entire arena into a minefield and destroying DSK from the inside

I'm not so sure about Kaneki having superior regeneration. Against everyone Deep Sea King fought against whom were in the same league as him, his healing factor was more than strong enough to repair any damage he sustained. We only saw his regeneration be overtaxed when he got punched by Saitama, but I don't think we can determine the limit to his regeneration off of that.

Kaneki has regeneration negation anyway, so Deep Sea King's regeneration shouldn't even be a factor lel

Going off of the profile, for Kaneki's reactive evolution to work he needs to be injured first. Deep Sea King is more than strong enough to (gravely) hurt him, so growing stronger from his injuries could be a wincon for Kaneki. Are there any injuries Kaneki couldn't heal from?

Last edited:
Back