• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion Part 2

Well I'll be damned. Its also weirdly consistent with the verse being 7-C

Qawsedf234 said:
He has no other feats nor scaling. So his rating would have to be "At least 8-A, possibly higher.
Didn't Gyoro or whatever her name was, say that he was capable of taking on elder centipede?

It was actually the pheonix monster who said that. He said only Blast, Tatsumaki, King (Saitama), and Metal Knight can defeat Elder Centipede.

Edit: the pheonix guy said that according to Gyoro Gyoro only those four could fight Elder Centipede head on.

Also Phoniex Man said he could maybe do it because of his giant robot army. Not due to a solo unit.

So the phoenix was the one who made the statement, but Gyoro was the one who gave him that information in first place. So one way or another the information came from Gyoro.

Yeah. But Gyoro believed Metal Knight could take down EC with his robot army, so the normal combat unit wouldn't scale.

What rating was early Garou (say around his Tank Top fight) getting?

Also, is Gouketsu's mountain level feat now an outlier? or is he counted as being one of those "unquanitfiable" (by scaling) Dragon levels.

> What rating was early Garou (say around his Tank Top fight) getting?

Considering that TTM ~ an upgraded Post-G4 Genos in strength, he'd likely be at least Town level no matter the incarnation

> Does Gouketsu have a Mountain level feat?

None to my knowledge

> is Gouketsu's mountain level feat now an outlier?

What mountain level feat does he have?

Approximately how much stronger would everyone say Flash is than Suiryu? More specifically what multiple of Suiryu's AP should be used if Flash is in a versus matchup?

I dunno. Maybe 2x? He's fighting two people considered stronger than Choze right now and Suiryu was slightly above Choze.

Considering a mostly dead Suiryu could break Bakuzan's toe, I think if he was 100% he could've at least given him a good fight. I just really don't think of a way to put Flashy more than 2-3x Suiryu.

Nah breaking someone's pinky toe while they're off guard is an extremely far cry from being able to put up a good fight with them. Even factoring that Suiryu was incredibly weakened. If Choze was able to have such an even fight with Suiryu then Suiryu's not going to do very well against Bakuzan.

Bakuzan doesn't have a Goku-like gimmick where his durablility is far worse if he isn't preparred. If he was had durability 5-6x that of Suiryu's AP I don't expect he could do anything damaging like how Suiryu was incappable of even damaging Goketsu's eye.

Anyways ignoring all of that, Gale and Hellfire are only rated Demon in base then bumped up to Dragon when transformed. Without a feat of their own I don't really see a way to put Flashy higher than 2 or 3x Suiryu using the following: Choze < Suiryu and Choze < Monster Form Gale and Hellfire < Flashy Flash.

He's not to the extent of Goku but people in general have a natural tendency to be more vulnerable if they take an attack completely off guard than if they're in a fight. And again it's only breaking a pinky toe. And again Suiryu is almost even with someone much weaker than Bakuzan is.

I get all of that, but in general we don't know the power gap between Bakuzan and Choze and Hellfire/Gale with Choze. A vague "Is stronger than" isn't enough to push Flashy beyond "at least 2-3x Suiryu" in my opinion.

I'm not talking about any 2-3x strong but I don't think full strength Suiryu would put up a good fight against Bakuzan since someone much weaker than Bakuzan was already almost equal to Suiryu.

Anyways when/if Sprout's feat gets looked at I think that's everyone covered. So the changes should be able to be applied

IDK why when much lighter earthquakes have gotten higher results. I also think Assalt said the result should be higher.

The reason the calc's so low is because it treated the light shaking around Saitama as if it were part of this area, where destruction is massive.

Rover getting a high rating doesn't make Genos nor the Snowman's feats usable. Rover is a Dragon and one of the strongest and toughest Dragons in the franchise. To back scale either from him is like back scaling Garou from Saitama.

The issue with Genos and Snowman's ratings are that they're feats that seemingly outperform all the dragons we've seen. If we have two demons/demon equivalents with city level feats, and a dragon with a mountain level feat, that's consistent.

But it would only prove one Dragon has that rating. We still have Genos failing to replicate a feat preformed in chapter 10, we have none of the S-Class but one having a feat of similar magnitude, we have every other Demon and Standard Dragon failing to come close to his result, amongst other things. All I see the calc round is upgrading Rover and giving Partial Monster Garou high durability.

Well there we have it, Rover is mountain level with a simple step. So Genos's feats shouldnt be consisdered outlier since he's clearly outclassed by a dragon.

Yeah he only generated the earthquake after spamming multiple attacks at Garou. Plus him being 7A doesn't justify Genos being 7B unless High 6A Boros also justifies 7B Genos

Back