• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion Part 2

He's fought and hurt characters who can withstand them. Best calculated destructive feats =/= most powerful. There's power scaling.

Garou said Genos's strength rivals TTM. And the reason he was a threat is because Garou was [nearly dead and exhausted] . Also like I said nothing here supports a 7-B rating for Genos

When fighting Elder he used his charged cannon attack and was gonna eliminate Garou with it. It was clearly his strongest attack.

That explosion was estimated to be 8-B to 8-A. Which is vastly below his chapter 10 or 11 feat

@Quan I looked at it. This version was a much more powerful technique than normal (called the Spiral Incinerate) after getting upgraded in the tournament, this is characterised by multiple added pods to his arms, a targeting system, etc. This is definitely more powerful than normal, and doesn't scale to his regular blasts, especially not one from several arcs ago.

Edit: He doesn't even say he'd destroy them, just shoot down.

ByAsura said:
@Quan
I looked at it. This version was a much more powerful technique than normal (called the Spiral Incinerate) after getting upgraded in the tournament, this is characterised by multiple added pods to his arms, a targeting system, etc. This is definitely more powerful than normal, and doesn't scale to his regular blasts, especially not one from several arcs ago.
my poiint is the one he clipped the mountain with was a charged blast as well.

He didn't seem use a charged blast. It was just randomly spat out on the spot. If it was charged, Saitama would have had the time to notice. There wasn't even a physical change.

Plus, the attack is hundreds of times his usual level of feats even if it was amped, meaning it's still an outlier, and he didn't even attempt to use something similar against Carnage, an opponent who is vastly superior.

This was also the second arc in the series, not later when he had those kinds of weapons. Especially since this was before he'd even gotten the arms designed against Saitama.

Qawsedf234 said:
Oh, with the addition of Low 7-C or 7-C Child Emperor. Bofoy and Sprout would need calcs to get a tier rating.
Do you have the scans of their feats?

Okay, this should be it. v5

At least Wall Level: All A-Class currently scaled to 7-B that don't explictly scale to Genos or someone with a better rating, Suprise Attack Plum, Jumping Spider, Scaledo, Withered Sprout
Other levels: Hundred-Eyes Octopus (At least Building level), 170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph (At least Building level), Hammerhead (Multi-City Block), Bofoy (tier pending calc)), Withered Sprout (tier pending calc)

Small Town Level: Genos (early), Prisoner, Deep Sea King (Dry and Wet), Blizzard (Possibly higher), Demonic Fa (Possibly higher), Grizzly Nyah, Do-S (Possibly higher), Royal Ripper (Possibly higher), G4, Beast King, Mosquito Girl (Could actually be lower since Genos's Low 7-C feat was preformed much later), Zombiema, Sonic (Pre-Chapter 43), Child Emperor (possibly higher)

Town Level: Vaccine Ma (possibly higher), Genos (Post-G4), Sonic (Post-Chapter 43), Blizzard and people who scale to her (she could block a attack that would've killed Post-G4 Genos but that may change), Awakened Cockroach, Heavily Damaged Garou, Tanktop Master, Royal Ripper (could stab Garou, but considering it uses blades which focuses power in a smaller surface area it may not necessarily need as much AP to damage him), Gale Wind (Human Form/Dragon may be Large Town level but right now we haven't seen what it can do)

At least Town Level: Carnage Kabuto (base), All the Dragons currently rated as "At least 7-B", all S-Class heroes currently rated as "At least 7-B" that haven't been mentioned

Large Town Level: Beefcake, Silverfang, Suiryu, Choze (monster), Metal Bat (pumped up), Darkshine, Carnage Kabuto (Carnage Mode), Bakuzan (monster), Homless Emperor (AP only since he could kill himself with the energy balls), Flashy Flash, Elder Centipede, Overgrown Rover, Bomb, Psykos, both BS an GS, Orochi, Sweet Mask, Watchdog Ma, Garou

At least Large Town Level: All of the MA executive/Dragon memebers, Pig God, Atomic Samurai

Genos Scaling: Genos's Small Town level feat happened in Chapter 17 of the manga. This is the scale from that to G4 Genos to my knowledge: Genos (Saitama fight parts) -> Genos (Meteor Parts) -> The Deep Sea King (Base and Rain) -> Genos (Alien Attack Parts) -> Genos vs G4 (Genos was heavily damage but managed to win) -> Post G4 Genos (In a simulation casually killed DSK in two attacks when he was hydrated)

Genos's Low 7-C feat is 7.40568 x 10^12 joules and the gap between that and baseline 7-C is a difference of 3.2768x. So everyone who has fought Genos after his G4 parts should likely be 7-C. For example Tanktop Master would be 7-C since Garou said he was slightly stronger to a even more upgraded post-G4 Genos

Child Emperor Scaling: Genos in his Post-G4 Body -> Various Upgrades -> Blizzard with most of her power stopped an attack that could've killed him -> She's weaker than Atomic Samuari's Pupils -> Child Emperor with his backpack are stronger than they are

Speed: Everyone who doesn't scale to Atomic Samurai is downgraded from MHS+, everyone who scales to Genos is High Hypersonic, all of the A Class and possibly some of the B-Class scale to training Saitama. Saitama, Boros, and Awakened Garou remain unchanged.

Bump.

To make it easier I think the following scale in MHS+ speed: Silverfang, BS, GS, Tornado, probably Orochi, Bomb, Flashy Flash, and maybe Partial Monster Garou.

Don't forget the greatest monster of all time, Evil Natural Water. Arguably Sweet Mask too

Yeah I was just trying to remember everyone who scaled, its not a complete list.

Couldn't half monster garou contend with Bang and Bomb? Can Darkshine keep up with Bang in speed, or just AP/durability? What about Rover and Elder Centipede? If EC or half monster Garou scales, would Metal Bat and Watchdog Man also scale?

Also, would Boros' executives scale (with a "possibly" rating) due to being stated to be somewhat comparable to Orochi as a team?

Elder could outmove one of Genos' most powerful attacks (the Spiral Incinerate) and Half-human Garou had difficulty dodging Rover's attacks, also blitzing him by moving his head up (that last part is stupid manga chapter only).

So they're both High Hypersonic, with Rover possibly being MHS+, but HHS at a minimum since a weakened human Garou could somewhat keep up with the Tanktop level Genos, dodging his machine gun blows briefly. [1] [2] [3]

> Couldn't half monster garou contend with Bang and Bomb?

No. He got demolished by them and relied on outside interference to escape

> Can Darkshine keep up with Bang in speed, or just AP/durability?

Only durability. When they spared Darkshine never hit Bang. While their AP may be similar their speed/skill aren't

> What about Rover and Elder Centipede?

I don't think either have the scaling to say they're MHS+. They relied on durability and AoE to fight Bang

> Also, would Boros' executives scale (with a "possibly" rating) due to being stated to be somewhat comparable to Orochi as a team?

No. Mel consistently failed to react or tag Atomic Samurai and even as a team they'd be stomped by Orochi.

Half Monster Garou is post Bug God and Royal Ripper fight, so yes he can contend with Bomb and Bang.

Darkshine is stated to be the best hand-to-hand combatant outside of Bang.

>Also, would Boros' executives scale (with a "possibly" rating) due to being stated to be somewhat comparable to Orochi as a team?

No they're not comparable to Orochi. Murata said they have next to no chance of winning even with prep time.

> so yes he can contend with Bomb and Bang.

Considering the retconed Rover fight I don't know about that. Even in the webcomic he lacks a pretty large amount of skill in comparison to Bang according to Darkshine

> Darkshine is stated to be the best hand-to-hand combatant outside of Bang

That doesn't change that be was dominated in a spar via his own words.

Garou improved his martial arts while fighting Darkshine, by the turning point of the fight Darkshine described Garou as a wave of martial artists.

He achieved a feat never done by martial artists before, doing Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist by himself, something that requires two people. That translates to being able to fight with Bang evenly.

Judging whether or not Garou could've kept up is hard considering he was poisoned and fatigued and overall nearly knocked out or dead, so we can't go for scaling him to Bang properly. It's difficult.

Then again Bang's ultimate technique with his brother got through the shell, something even Metal Bat can't break.

Garou in the manga presently is not on the level of Bang and Bomb; he didn't one-shot that Demon-level Super Mouse and I'm pretty sure Murata stated that Bomb would have one-shot the same monster.

Garou will get stronger though as the manga goes on.

I calculated Withered Sprout's feat at 4.26 tons, but Metal Knight's feat is not going to give anything higher than 8-A because the meteorite is too small, he will have to scale from other feats.

I believe there's a shot of the meteor where it's significantly larger than a satellite, if that helps.

Meteor's canon length is 200 meters. It also varies considering you can see Saitama in comparison to it in another shot so I don't think you're going to get a good result without making assumptions (such as: "Databook implied Metal Knight's missiles could've stopped a meteor of similar size if it was made of a less dense material")

> Metal Knight's feat is not going to give anything higher than 8-A because the meteorite is too small, he will have to scale from other feats.

He has no other feats nor scaling. So his rating would have to be "At least 8-A, possibly higher".

I don't think his prep amounts to much considering its mostly featless besides making Demon level robots.

I don't mean combat feats. More stuff like designing a building capable of taking those Small Island level bullets, his true firepower being unknown and a potential threat to the HA, rebuilding a city in 7 days, when it would have taken 7 years, etc.

For a feat I want to do, would you agree Bomb is balancing this on his foot and kicking it, making the feat lifting strength?

Does Bang have any feats?

Also, the stone there is 12.765542 tonnes, if you were wondering.

Edit: Found the feat you calced.

Back