• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion Part 2

His regenration is faster than his attack speed.

http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man-ONE/Onepunch-Man--ONE----079?id=321593#4

Well its been about 10 days and the calc hasn't been accepted. So I suggest we do the changes and make another thread if/when the calc gets looked at.

We'll either need to get some of the pages unlocked or have a mod do all the revisions. Probably take a day or two to get everything ironed out profile wise.

The calc won't really scale to a lot of people will it? Don't think it will be too much of a hassle.

I assume the list of changes in the OP is the most up to date version, right?

No, here's the most up to date version

At least Wall Level: All A-Class currently scaled to 7-B that don't explictly scale to Genos or someone with a better rating, Suprise Attack Plum, Jumping Spider, Scaledo, Withered Sprout

Other levels: Hundred-Eyes Octopus (At least Building level), 170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph (At least Building level), Hammerhead (Multi-City Block ), Withered Sprout (Large Building level pending calc acceptence )

Small Town Level: Genos (early/calc ), Prisoner, Deep Sea King (Dry and Wet), Blizzard (Possibly higher), Demonic Fa (Possibly higher), Grizzly Nyah, Do-S (Possibly higher), Royal Ripper (Possibly higher), G4, Beast King, Mosquito Girl (Could actually be lower since Genos's Low 7-C feat was preformed much later), Zombiema, Sonic (Pre-Chapter 43), Child Emperor (possibly higher)

Town Level: Vaccine Ma (calc ), Genos (Post-G4), Sonic (Post-Chapter 43), Blizzard and people who scale to her (she could block a attack that would've killed Post-G4 Genos but that may change), Awakened Cockroach, Heavily Damaged Garou, Tanktop Master, Royal Ripper (could stab Garou, but considering it uses blades which focuses power in a smaller surface area it may not necessarily need as much AP to damage him), Gale Wind (Human Form/Dragon may be Large Town level but right now we haven't seen what it can do), Bofoy (calc )

At least Town Level: Carnage Kabuto (base), All the Dragons currently rated as "At least 7-B", all S-Class heroes currently rated as "At least 7-B" that haven't been mentioned

Large Town Level: Beefcake (calc ), Silverfang, Suiryu, Choze (monster/calc ), Metal Bat (pumped up), Darkshine, Carnage Kabuto (Carnage Mode), Bakuzan (monster), Homless Emperor (AP only since he could kill himself with the energy balls), Flashy Flash, Elder Centipede, Overgrown Rover, Bomb, Psykos, both BS an GS, Orochi, Sweet Mask, Watchdog Ma, Garou

At least Large Town Level: All of the MA executive/Dragon memebers, Pig God, Atomic Samurai

Genos Scaling: Genos's Small Town level feat happened in Chapter 17 of the manga. This is the scale from that to G4 Genos to my knowledge: Genos (Saitama fight parts) -> Genos (Meteor Parts) -> The Deep Sea King (Base and Rain) -> Genos (Alien Attack Parts) -> Genos vs G4 (Genos was heavily damage but managed to win) -> Post G4 Genos (In a simulation casually killed DSK in two attacks when he was hydrated)

Genos's Low 7-C feat is 7.40568 x 10^12 joules and the gap between that and baseline 7-C is a difference of 3.2768x. So everyone who has fought Genos after his G4 parts should likely be 7-C. For example Tanktop Master would be 7-C since Garou said he was slightly stronger to a even more upgraded post-G4 Genos

Child Emperor Scaling: Genos in his Post-G4 Body -> Various Upgrades -> Blizzard with most of her power stopped an attack that could've killed him -> She's weaker than Atomic Samuari's Pupils -> Child Emperor with his backpack are stronger than they are

Everyone who doesn't scale to Atomic Samurai is downgraded from MHS+, everyone who scales to Genos is High Hypersonic, all of the A Class and possibly some of the B-Class scale to training Saitama. Saitama, Boros, and Awakened Garou remain unchanged.

• MHS+: Atomic Samurai, Silverfang on the bases that he's considered a rival and blitzed multiple BS bodies when going all out, Bomb since he's comparable to Bang, BS for being able to reliably tag Atomic Samurai, Sweet Mask for being able to reliably tag BS, Evil Natural Water's attack speed, Orochi since he's above a standard BS body, Tornado for being able to take on the MA Cadre alone of which would include BS and Orochi and being able to catch the shells fired from Boros's ship, GS for being > BS. Flashy Flash, Monsterized Gale Wind, and Monsterized Hellfire Flame are likely MHS+ for their explosion feat

Andytrenom said:
The calc won't really scale to a lot of people will it? Don't think it will be too much of a hassle.
The relevant people who would scale to it at the moment are: Rover, Garou, Darkshine, Flashy Flash, Orochi, possible GS. and possibly Bang/Bomb

Darkshine was noted as being being hurt by their spar iirc. Although I guess that might not imply similar AP if they were fighting for awhile.

We need a person with editing permission to do some of the changes or an admin to unlock the pages. We need to get those first, or we'll have an issue of a locked profile being the old statistics which will make scaling an issue.

If someone has the free time PM Ant. Otherwise I'll do it when I get to chance to.

I'm pretty sure none of the OPM pages that are being changed are locked. The only ones that are locked, iirc, are Boros + Saitama.

Edit: Oh, and Orochi. I suppose that matters, though he's subject to change soon anyway

Well I still think we should message Ant or a mod. Since I wouldn't want to make the changes but having them all reversed.

So for ease of editing, here's everyone's profile linked in one spot

At least Wall Level: Suprise Attack Plum^, Jumping Spider^, Scaledo^, Withered Sprout^, Golden Ball^, Spring Mustachio^, Great Philosopher^, Stinger^, Death Gatling^, Magic Trick Ma^, Heavy Tank Fundoshi^, Accel^, Raide^

Small Town level: Genos (early), Prisoner, Deep Sea King (Dry and Wet), Blizzard (Possibly higher), Demonic Fa (Possibly higher), Grizzly Nyah, Do-S (Possibly higher), Royal Ripper (Possibly higher), G4, Beast King, Mosquito Girl (Probably warrents a "possibly" rating), Zombiema, Sonic (Pre-Chapter 43), Child Emperor (possibly higher), Iaia (possibly higher), Drive Knight (possibly higher)^. Both Sonic and Genos need an additional key. Sonic is "Pre-Saitama Training | Post-Saitama Training" and Genos "Pre-G4 | Post-G4 | Post-Monster Association"

Town Level: Vaccine Ma^, Genos (Post-G4), Sonic (Post-Training), Blizzard and people who scale to her (she could block a attack that would've killed Post-G4 Genos but that may change. So their ratings should be something like "At least Small Town level, likely Town level" until the feat is confirmed in the webcomic), Awakened Cockroach, Tanktop Master, Royal Ripper (could stab Garou, but considering it uses blades which focuses power in a smaller surface area it may not necessarily need as much AP to damage him), Bofoy, Gale Wind (Human Form/fought against Sonic)

At least Town Level: Carnage Kabuto (base), Groribas, Geryuganshoop, Melzalgald, Metal Bat

Large Town Level: Beefcake^, Silverfang*, Suiryu^, Choze (monster)^, Metal Bat (pumped up), Darkshine, Carnage Kabuto (Carnage Mode), Bakuzan (monster)^, Homless Emperor (AP only since he could kill himself with the energy balls), Flashy Flash*, Elder Centipede, Overgrown Rover, Bomb*, Psykos, both BS and GS*, Orochi*, Sweet Mask*, Watchdog Ma, Garou, Pig God, Atomic Samurai*, Evil Natural Water*, Gums, Fuhrer Ugly, Gale Wind* (Monster Form)

At least Large Town Level: God

Other levels: Hundred-Eyes Octopus (At least Building level)^, 170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph (At least Building level)^, Hammerhead (Multi-City Block)^, Withered Sprout (Large Building level pending calc acceptence)^, Choze (human form/Unknown how strong he is besides a possible 9-B level feat)^

* = People who keep the MHS+ speed as agreeded upon.

^ = People who don't scale to Genos is any notable way, so they don't get a High Hypersonic rating

Scaling reasoning = Small Town Level for being scaled from Genos. Town Level from being scaled to G4 Genos. Large Town level from being scaled to Choze/Suiryu

Shouldn't Zombieman be ranked as unknown? ONE said he'd have difficulties with the sea king, who an early Genos was on par with, and that's with Zombieman's pretty insane regen

Also should the A-class be building/large building level for being able to beat tiger level threats of that size?

Sorta, he said all dragon levels (minus withered sprout ig) should be Large Town level tho

> Shouldn't Zombieman be ranked as unknown? ONE said he'd have difficulties with the sea king, who an early Genos was on par with, and that's with Zombieman's pretty insane regen

True. Although his speed should still be within the HH range. Well possibly.

> Also should the A-class be building/large building level for being able to beat tiger level threats of that size?

Has any of them actually done so? I can only think of Stinger and destroying large monsters via headshots doesn't seem like a building level feat.

> Has Ryukama accepted this?

He hasn't been opposed to it since I've made the changes, but I'll ask him to give another opinion.

All A-class by definition can defeat tiger level monsters, no?

Also Stinger tanked hits from them iirc, so at the very least his durability would scale

There's also Three Eyed ghost, which destroyed a pretty large building and was the same size of it. It was from an extra chapter tho, so do we count it?

Extra chapters are canon. Ghost's canonical height is 65'/20 meters. Although I don't believe you need to be building level in order to collaspe a building (a tank can do it and it's only rated as 9-A for example).

If it gets accepted then it just becomes

Mountain Level: Rover, Partial Monsterized Garou, Darkshine, Flashy Flash, Orochi, and possibly GS.

Yeah it needs to be cleared up first. I was just saying that if it becomes accepted, the above people is what the changes would apply to.

> Every Dragon besides Withered Sprout should be stronger than Suiryu and Choze.

Well okay. Seems a bit extreme but I can't really think of a reason why they shouldn't be stronger than Choze.

Also while a databook, that is the anime databook. Considering how almost every feat from OPM has been amped on it, Vaccine Man is likely stronger there than in the manga.

I think we'll just have to use that Low 7-B calc for him then.

Well I guess just bump up Metal Bat and the non-MA Dragons to High 7-C. After that the changes can be applied

Did you guys take into account Bang blizted Homeless Emperor's beams and oneshot two Dragons? I feel like Bang being able to oneshot a mutated Fuhrer Ugly, someone Genos could barely damage when Fuhrer Ugly was in base form, and Gums, someone Pig God couldn't damage, should put him into City Level.

Qawsedf234 said:
> Every Dragon besides Withered Sprout should be stronger than Suiryu and Choze.
Well okay. Seems a bit extreme but I can't really think of a reason why they shouldn't be stronger than Choze.

Also while a databook, that is the anime databook. Considering how almost every feat from OPM has been amped on it, Vaccine Man is likely stronger there than in the manga.
Why is this a thing? Choze was never given a threat level rating so we shouldnt really use it to scale via threat levels.

Back