• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OP Vegito wants to take on the Tournament of Power.

Meshifuari Arimota said:
Dear Lord in Heavens... What is happening here. Anyway I dont think that Vegito would perform well to be honest. Jiren would probably have taken him down rather quickly (just like he did with Hit) and even if that wasnt the case.... He would have lost to Kefla or Toppo in GoD mode.

Post-UIO2 Goku Blue is stronger than Merged Zamasu but, even with X20 and SSBE Vegeta helping him, he can't do much of anything against a heavily suppressed Jiren.

It's hard to scale Vegito based on his fight with Zamasu, but he did seem to actually struggle a bit in some parts and even all his power with Final Kamehameha could only manage to blow half of Zamasu's body into chunks. As such, I'm assuming he isn't much stronger than Merged Zamasu.

Enraged UI Goku > LB Jiren > UI Goku >> FP Jiren >> Suppressed Jiren >> KKX20 Goku Blue and SSBE Vegeta > UIO1 Goku > Merged Zamasu

Overall, the scaling seems to indicate that Vegito Blue would be stomped by even a heavily suppressed Jiren. Director Nagamine confirms that SSBE = SSBKK in power. So an SSBE Vegito would likely only be comparable to heavily suppressed Jiren and a SSBE X20 Vegito would likely fall short of Jiren's full, base, power.

Thus, with this scaling, I estimate that X20 Vegito Blue Evolved would, at most, be comparable to Base Jiren and would almost certainly lose due to a combination of Kaio-Ken strain + Fusion timer.

Some people were getting hostile here lol.

Btw, I don't think Jiren is actually 2 orders of infinity stronger than Vegito Blue. Let's be honest, DBS doesn't consider the gap that big and if Vegito were to unlock Blue Evolution or Kaioken x20 he'll surely be comparable to some Tier 2 DB characters easily. I know the site goes by the tiering system but realistically DBS doesn't probably even consider UIO1 being over 4 or 5x stronger than FT arc Vegito. Blue Evolution + Kaioken x20 is crazy and Vegito nonetheless is using it. I doubt he'll be that weak. This is like telling me MUI Vegito from the FT arc would be still weaker than UIO1 Goku just because he doesn't have the feats despite having a stronger base AND a stronger form.

Actually, the general consensus on the website among staff is that Dragon Ball doesn't have unquantifiable or infinite gaps between tiers, and that has never been changed from what I've seen.

I don't know why people are acting like Merged Zamasu and Vegito Blue are literally infinitely/unquantifiably weaker than Goku, Vegeta, 17, Frieza, Gohan, Dyspo, Toppo, Jiren, Anilaza, Kefla, All GoDs, All Angels, etc when it has never been treated as infinite and isn't even unquantifiable anymore.

Just to clarify (I'm of the Jiren side, but I can only speak for myself), I don't think the gap between any characters except for Buu Saga to Super is unquantifiable/infinite. That said, I do think that Jiren is considerably stronger than anything FT Vegito could ever manage (short of UIO or MUI)

woah we have people with actual common sense here, looks like we can have a real debate. none of the gaps between any DBS character is infinite or unquantifiable.

Back