• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Onepiece speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The perspective you saw" is you just eyeballing it
No, I have proven it with angsize and their spacing is indeed that range. And did you know? In pixel scaling, the closest object takes precedence? As long as it's close, why should it be far? The difference between the two is very different.

What the ****

They both use the same distance

Stop worrying about the result

The result isn't what matters
Why are you so stubborn? Distance is clearly different, you should call KLOL to prove it to him yourself.

No, the result will be different because there is a mistake in your calc.

No, I have proven it with angsize and their spacing is indeed that range. And did you know? In pixel scaling, the closest object takes precedence? As long as it's close, why should it be far? The difference between the two is very different.
Why are you so stubborn? Distance is clearly different, you should call KLOL to prove it to him yourself.

You didn’t prove anything though, you just regurgitating incorrect statements about distance and how “they’re not close enough to pixel scale” when they evidently are

It's different cause the calc maker just recently changed it. Originally it was the same

He calced the distance from WB to the laser. I calced the difference between a laser and another laser.

I'm not stubborn, you're just wrong, which is why instead of you conceding you keep trying to find different methods to make the feat 9c and above

You didn’t prove anything though, you just regurgitating incorrect statements about distance and how “they’re not close enough to pixel scale” when they evidently are
Why do you not understand this? The shoulder width of the kizaru is very good and is favored. I'll prove my point and use KT's because I'm a little busy making everything.

- Kizaru height 1205px | 3.02m

- Shoulder width 314px | 0.786954357m

Ignore the shirohige head, because I used the kizaru's shoulder width.
  • kizaru shoulder width 163 px | 0.786954357m
  • laser diameter 35 px | 0.173805m

Next, use KT to find the distance between the laser and the shirohige head.

WB head: 0,63363449691992 m

WB head: 184.8 px

Light in Initial Frame: 100.7 px

Light in Initial Frame: 0.173805m (I changed it with mine)

Light in Last Frame: 142.2 px

Screen Height: 1620 px

- angsize Whitebeard's head to pov
1620×0.63363449691992 ÷ (184.4×2tan(35°)) =3,97499085m

- angsize laser to pov
1620×0.173805 ÷ (184.4×2tan(35°))=1.99659984

Distance of shirohige head to laser:
3,97499085-1,99659984=1,97839101m

The distance is 1.97839101m

Obviously this is an error in pixel scaling, because the distance is not close as you said.

It's different cause the calc maker just recently changed it. Originally it was the same

He calced the distance from WB to the laser. I calced the difference between a laser and another laser.

I'm not stubborn, you're just wrong, which is why instead of you conceding you keep trying to find different methods to make the feat 9c and above
Ahh right, you don't seem to understand, I don't blame your angsize, your angsize is very good, it's just that there is an error in finding "Laser diameter" which makes the results of your angsize wrong, not the way you angsize.

- Kizaru height 1205px | 3.02m
kizaru.jpg

Your using one from a game, I think using the anime character art is better/more accurate I feel like

kizaru.jpg

Your using one from a game, I think using the anime character art is better/more accurate I feel like
Also, the picture you provided is also not accurate and good, because the perspective of the kizaru facing sideways makes the width of the shoulder you are looking for less good.

Also, the picture you provided is also not accurate and good, because the perspective of the kizaru facing sideways makes the width of the shoulder you are looking for less good.
Couldn't find any other concept arts... Besides this from film z
9cf799a3.jpg

Shouldn't matter at all. Pick something else that is of constant size and won't be hard to measure even at different angles, like his shirt collar.

- kizaru height 993 px | 3.02m

- collar height 40 px | 0.121651561m

Ignore the shirohige head and shoulder width, because I used the kizaru's height collar.
  • collar height 40 px | 0.121651561m (keep in mind I searched for pixels in different scans and got 40 px)
  • laser diameter 35 px | 0.106445116m

Next use KT version to correct the wrong angsize by using the actual laser diameter.

WB head: 0,63363449691992 m

WB head: 184.8 px

Light in Initial Frame: 100.7 px

Light in Initial Frame: 0.106445116m (I changed it with mine)

Light in Last Frame: 142.2 px

Screen Height: 1620 px

- laser initial frame angsize using value KT
1620×0.106445116 ÷ (100.7×2tan(35°)) =1,25773447m

- angsize the laser displacement at the end
1620×0.106445116 ÷ (142.2 × 2tan(35°))=0.890674126

1,25773447-0,890674126= 0,367060344m

- blue line 323 px | 0.341427731m

Pythagoras:
√(0,367060344²+0,3414277312²) = 0,50130449m

So the laser's original displacement distance was 0.50130449m not 1.6m.

Isn't it KLOL?

Last edited:
I'd suggest putting it all in a blog for other calc members to evaluate. I will say that the placement of the pixel-scaling is now okay. But that's as far as I'll go with this. I'll leave the math to... less sane individuals.

Hello KT, can you change the blog or create a new one for this calculation? Because yours has a problem.

You clearly don't know my history with this dumbass verse if you think I'm gonna put any serious effort into making or revising any blog involved with this verse

You can make it yourself
Alright I'll make it. And still use 90° (safety). FTL+ one piece is rill.

I made a calculation Shirohige And Kizaru Fight Feats, The result are FTL+

My calculation

Current calculation

I see some problem with the current calculation:
Simple, King Tempest didn't give any reasoning about why he used 90° for Shirohige's arm movement. Especially since Shirohige is clearly swinging his Bisento from the back to the front, which makes it safe to assume that his movement is atleast 180°. And it's arguable that his arm movement can go up more than 180° since from the looks of it, his arm didn't stop directly infront of him and instead it swinged more to the side. Either way, 180° movement is already enough to upgrade Shirohige's speed from FTL to FTL+, and this could probably be scaled to Luffy and any other god tiers in the verse.

Agree:
Dissagre:
Can you create a new calculation user blog? You just need to remove 180-210° and use 90° to move shirohige. remove the existing distance search and add the KLOL suggested distance.

Then ask the CGM members to evaluate and create a new theread.

Can you create a new calculation user blog? You just need to remove 180-210° and use 90° to move shirohige. remove the existing distance search and add the KLOL suggested distance.

Then ask the CGM members to evaluate and create a new theread.
Ok

The calculation on this blog is complete can any of you evaluate it? So that we can make theread of Shirohige's FTL+ increase.

Im noticing how u guys keep noting the FTL+ part rather than the calc itself, it makes me think that u guys care more about wanking the feat to whatever value u want than giving a genuine logical result that represents the feat

Im noticing how u guys keep noting the FTL+ part rather than the calc itself, it makes me think that u guys care more about wanking the feat to whatever value u want than giving a genuine logical result that represents the feat
No you are wrong, I don't care about FTL+, we are talking about calc, and if you still insist on having KT it reflects how low the CGM of vsb is? I just correct the calculation with KLOL

Is the better calculation illogical? What are your reasons for saying so?

Attempting to bash the CGM of VSBW by getting the opinion of a non CGM of VSBW reflects how low your knowledge on what a CGM is
I apologize if my friend's words offended you or other CGMs, maybe he was carried away by emotions when typing that

I apologize if my words offend you, I'm just expressing my opinion, if a calc that still has a disability is still acc, does the CGM not know about it?
-Tapuang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back