• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man's top tier upgrade?

I think it would only really scale to Vaccine Man himself, Orochi, GS, and possibly Armored Boros. I doubt the explosion would be above Tornado's bullet catch and Orochi/GS will likely get direct Tornado scaling in the future. Even scaling it to base Boros relies on some generous statement intrepatation

Qawsedf234 said:
I think it would only really scale to Vaccine Man himself, Orochi, GS, and possibly Armored Boros. I doubt the explosion would be above Tornado's bullet catch and Orochi/GS will likely get direct Tornado scaling in the future. Even scaling it to base Boros relies on some generous statement intrepatatio
I dont think so since Vaccine Man's offical disaster level is Dragon,while Orochi is Dragon+(and so also likely tatsumaki and Golden Sperm)

Also Tatsumaki has her own Large Island level feat which she did completely effortlessly,so if that Vaccine Man feat is,for example,is around the same level or above it still make sense to scale her to him

Andytrenom said:
I don't think this will yield anything above high 7-C tbh.
Well the only way to know is for someone here to try to calc this feat.

Explosion diameter = 10.25 km (The explosion has to be around this size in order to be 20 kilometers away from the field of view)

Panel height = 18.96 km

10.25 is the object size, and 18.96 is the screen height:

2atan(tan(70/2)*(10.25/18.96)) = 0.501516632062 radians, or 28.734786372839267 degrees

Plugging this into the angular size calculator with the diameter of the explosion (10.25 kilometers) grants us a distance of 20 kilometers.

Explosion radius = 5.125 km or 5125 m

W = R^3*((27136*P + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2

W is yield in tons of tnt, R is radius in meters, and P is pressure of the shockwave in bars, the standard overpressure is 20 psi or 1.37895 bars.

W = 5125^3*((27136*1.37895 + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2 = 10818501.87 Tons of TNT

Vaccine Man's Attack Potency = 10.82 Megatons of TNT (City level)

Assume a cone formula and the energy-density of fire or plasma? Besides that I got nothing.

Back