• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man Upgrade to High 7-A (based on new chapter)

Probably best to put a request in. Include the chapter and the stuff about Tornado being ~ 135 centimeters.

DbzDB2 said:
I still think this feat is High 7-A
The calc needs to be on a blog still, but before anything is done we need to settle on a few things.

A) The method to scale the size of the concrete sphere, I believe scaling it to the floors near the edges of the image like you suggested is best as it takes the least amount of assumptions, typically they're between 3-3.5 meters tall, however if we know saitama's height we can scale measure their height from this image instead

B) A direct source for the bulk modulus of concrete, If there isn't we might have to estimate it based on the formula and numbers provided by these sites [1], [2]

Have you made this into a blog yet?

Also do you have a source for the bulk modulus?, using the method from the sites I linked in my previous post gave me 5.5 GPa when I plugged it into a calculator.

Bulk Modulus = 27.5 GPa[for modulus of elasticity] / 3 (1 - 2*0.20[ Poisson's ratio])= 5.5 GPa

Although if you multiply the 3 by .60 before dividing you get ~15.2 like you said at the beginning, but I'm not certain that's correct.

Apparently compression of rock/concrete/other material shiz for these kinds of feats have used atomization values before...due to apparently at a certain point you break down molecular bonds due to density shenanigins I'm guessing? https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/heart-crash-shenanigans-incoming.24633/

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/avengers-bit-feats-issues-151-200.35973/

"30,852.2 j/cm^3 for rock atomization" cement might be at a dif value.

Basically would just get the affected volume that was compressed and use that. Loli girl barely takes up much room in the final sphere even if her arms are spread apart.

Compressing a ball of rock isn't lifting strength

Considering it is done through TK, the same force applied to the ball can be used to lift an object. So you can count it. Buuuut, whatever.

For the record: 3.3 billions of tons = 3.3 x 10^12 kg. Class T. It'd upgrade tatsumaki.

as well as Shigeo Kageyama.

> Compressing a fifty-meter wide rock in half

> High 7-A

What the heck. There is something wrong here.

I did a calc of this in another thread and got the following

A rough calc of Psykos' feat I guess

• Volume effected = Starting Volume - End Volume: 31,175,485.535 - 1,288.249 = 31,174,197.286 m^3 or 31,174,197,286,000 cm^3
  • Result using the suggested atomic thing: 31,174,197,286, 000 * 4.168e+12 = 1.2993405e+26 or High 6-A
As a note I still feel its not correct to use atomic destruction here with no explict statement (mostly since HIgh 6-A is such a massive outlier that its hilarious)

• Result using Compression Strength (assuming its the strength of Concrete used in a high rise building) x Volume = 6.8948e+7 pascals * 31,174,197.286 = 2.1493986e+15 pascals
  • 1 pascal = 1 Newton per meter = 1 joule
  • 2.1493986e+15 pascals therefor equal 2.1493986e+15 joules which is High 7-C
However I realized I made some mistakes and did a corrected version later

Oh I just realized some massive mistakes I made with the volumes since I used diameter for the radius and not halfed the result

• Corrected Sphere Volume = 3,896,935.691 meters^3
  • Corrected Crushed Sphere Volume = 161.03 meters^3
  • Corrected Atomized Result = 1.6241757e+25 Joules or 6-A
  • Corrected Pascal Result = 2.686748e+14 Joules or 7-C
For the second result assuming that it needed to be Surface Area rather than Volume

• Ellipsoid Surface Area = 1.2e+5 meters^2
  • Sphere Surface Area = 143.14 meters^2
  • 6.8948e+7 pascals * (1.2e+5 - 143.14) = 8,263,890,783,280 pascals which would be 8,263,890,783,280 joules ot Low 7-C
So either a massive outlier or just a supporting 7-C feat

Tetsucabrah said:
So are we upgrading the lifting strength of Tatsumaki and Gyoro Gyoro?
I guess Saitama and Garou too.
Not until a calc blog is made and accepted.

Back