• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(One punch man) Suiryu upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that it a upgrade because he don't even have a page XD but yeah he look strong and should have one.

Perhaps Suiryu should scale to Deep Sea King? If the latter wasn't able to even bobble Saitama's head with one of his punches (in his strongest form) then surely it must be impressive to launch Saitama meters into the air multiple times?

Well, a dude that's dragon lvl threat showed up so, let's wait for that, if they fight and Suiryu wins it could be helpful.

Yeah, that may be the best thing to do; after all, the attack which "damaged" Saitama wasn't able to knock him back either.

INB4 Suiryu fights Gouketsu and makes the calc useless

In all seriousness though, thanks very much for the help @Kkapoios.

Just going to bring up this thread, I think I have something worthwhile which will lead to an upgrade for Suiryu.

It's a point I brought up before, but I'll cite it here.

"Perhaps Suiryu should scale to Deep Sea King? If the latter wasn't able to even bobble Saitama's head with one of his punches (in his strongest form) then surely it must be impressive to launch Saitama meters into the air multiple times?"

After looking into who was able to launch Saitama with brute strength, the only people who came into mind was Carnage Kabuto (a dragon class threat, stronger than Sea King) and Boros, both who surpass Deep Sea King. The thing which threw a wrench in my theory was that the attack which damaged Saitama didn't launch him. However, it was retconned in the volume release. So I think I still have a point.

^just wait next chapter since he is going to fight many dudes at once as it was shown in chapter that was released today.

That doesn't change my point at all, in fact, I can use the reasoning I stated as evidence for why Suiryu will most likely overpower the demons present without much difficulty at all. If you want to make a worthwhile reply at least challenge my assumption that launching Saitama doesn't make you scale to Deep Sea King.

you don't understand,since we are going to have a perfect proof of his strength there is no need to scale him for now and yes it's rather obvious he is stronger than deep sea King.

WilliamShadow said:
and yes it's rather obvious he is stronger than deep sea King.
If you admit to this, why should there be any trouble scaling Suiryu to him? The only thing I'm being told is "Just wait til next episode release" which unfortunately isn't a valid rebuttal, as it doesn't even attempt to challenge any of my points.

^well I have nothing against scailing him, I just said that it would probably be the best to wait for the battle.

Considering that Saitama was preoccupied with keeping his wig on, and completely undamaged, I also think that we should wait until we can scale from the monsters.

Antvasima said:
Considering that Saitama was preoccupied with keeping his wig on, and completely undamaged, I also think that we should wait until we can scale from the monsters.
I agree wit wait for the next chapter, but when Suiryuu send Saitama flying saitama wasnt using his wig.

Antvasima said:
Same here. Also the fact that Saitama was in a martial arts tournament with a human. He's obviously going to be less serious with Suiryu than with a monster trying to kill people unless than human was shown to be especially strong, which as of right now Suiryu hasn't really.

And people have only been able to "launch" Saitama when he was paid absolutely no attention of the situation. Saitama was scared he missed the grocery store sale, Karnage Kabuto threw him around. Garou, a vastly superior monster, tried punching Saitama when he was a bit pissed off at him, nothing happened. Saitama could've just be able to get thrown around by Suiryu since again he was distracted with his wig and trying not to kill a human or end their fight prematurely.

The manga chapter ended off with Suiryu about to fight the monsters and I doubt he's going to get one shot. I think we should wait until then as it'll be far more solid upgrade for him.

Right, that's probably the case, I forgot that Saitama was extremely angry with deep sea king before getting punched by him; that could have played a massive factor in things. Yeah, I agree, we'll find out for sure on the 23'rd how strong exactly Suiryu is!

With that said, I think we've covered pretty much every angle regarding Suiryu in this moment in time. Won't closing this thread until then be a good idea?

If you want to close this, I think it's alright. Nothing to really address until next chapter.

^Well as long people don't start spamming for no reason there shouldn't be a reason not to stay open.

So, yeah... please no posts until the next chapter comes out thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back