• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scaling Nyan to Drive Knight for Drive Knight's performance against the Psykosjet doesn't make a lot of sense to me since the form Drive Knight mostly uses to fight Psykosjet is a form that Nyan did not fight against.

Scaling Nyan to Drive Knight for Drive Knight's performance against the Psykosjet doesn't make a lot of sense to me since the form Drive Knight mostly uses to fight Psykosjet is a form that Nyan did not fight against.
Why would we assume that his jet form scales massively above the form he used to battle Nyan? Drive Knight openly admitted that defeating Nyan would be extremely difficult if it wasn't for the cat being reckless and him already having knowledge of it beforehand. So no matter what forms he would have used against Nyan, it would still very likely that Nyan would have been able to keep up with him.

Can somebody please link to the calculations that still need to be compared and evaluated regarding which ones that we should use please? I can call on some calc group members after that.
Somebody still needs to link to them, so I can show them to our calc group members for evaluation.
I need some help with making this discussion more organised. Otherwise nothing will happen here.

Just follow my earlier instructions please.

Okay. Can somebody please link to the calculations that still need to be compared and evaluated regarding which ones that we should use please? I can call on some calc group members after that.
Theres also this calc that needs to be looked at. It's Atomic Samurai cutting lightning.

We need to pick between these three calcs. Darth calc. Usk calc. Beyonder calc.
Theres also this calc that needs to be looked at. It's Atomic Samurai cutting lightning.
Thank you.

@Mr._Bambu @Damage3245 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79

Would any of you be willing to help decide which of the first set of calculations for the same feat that is most reliable to use, and also evaluate the last calculation listed above, so we can finally reach a conclusion here?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Please tell us here when you are done.

Thank you.

@Mr._Bambu @Damage3245 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79

Would any of you be willing to help decide which of the first set of calculations for the same feat that is most reliable to use, and also evaluate the last calculation listed above, so we can finally reach a conclusion here?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Please tell us here when you are done.

1 vote for @USklaverei
just as this calc is not in a blog format, either @USklaverei make a blog in his blog, or I will copy and paste them into my blog 1 hour later.

... except... I have modified the time frame and amended the speed.

Last edited:
Likewise with scaling Psykosjet to MHS+ from 10 seconds Genos. Probably wasn't officially stated, but I'm fairly sure that the "10 seconds mode" buffs speed as well as everything else.

Okay. If you evaluate and accept the calculation within the blog post itself, we can probably use that version then.

I need these pages unlocked:

Also Deep Sea King doesn't have a reason to be locked imo

So I'm done with all the edits. Ya'll can make sure to clean up anything I did wrong and din't notice. The only thing that needs to be edited are the locked profiles above.

Yes. Damage3245 has now officially accepted the calculation within the blog post, so we can use/apply the results.

Thank you for helping out. I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

I suppose we're done here. The profiles can be relocked. We still have a few others speed stuff but IIRC Darth wanted to discuss them in seperate threads

I suppose we're done here. The profiles can be relocked. We still have a few others speed stuff but IIRC Darth wanted to discuss them in seperate threads
I have locked Boros' and Tornado's pages, but left the one for Sea King open.
The verse page needs to be updated with the new calcs.
Feel free to do so. Tell us here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back