• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can maybe see using the graph. But the doubling in strength thing should 100% not be used.
Hard agree, the strength growth is intentionally supposed to be minuscule due to him not fighting powerful enough enemies
I’m still defending the graph but I think that the passive AD is fake (and wouldn’t even really be combat applicable) especially since Saitama had doubted that he could get any stronger in spite of retaining the AD he has
No one is looking for a multiplier AFAIK. Removing the VGS Audiobook thing is obvious, but removing Saitama daily/in battle growth is dumb.
Uh yeah I think I should clarify that I’m not really seeking a multiplier for AD in vs matches, I’m just proposing that Saitama’s future self key should be 58 times stronger (going by the scaling qawsed posted) and therefore be 3-C

Well I was going to edit Genos but I couldn't get his Radiation Resistance reference to clear the tabbers so I'll leave that to someone else.

I have a question. Do we treat Garou's ability to copy power level as a technique or an additional ability?

Genos was able to tag CFM Garou pre copying serious Saitama. Genos and everyone else downscale from the FTL value of PS and FF.

On a serious note,when Garou copies someone, that becomes his baseline.

For example, when he copies Saitama's strength on Io, and then starts using his martial arts (while not in mode Saitama), he's able to block/redirect one of Saitama's punches. He clearly scales to the 4A at that point in the story. So it should be a separate key that goes something like At least Multi-Solar System Level, higher with AD and copying.

Also, Garou should have a note on his profile that if his opponent's AD is far higher than his, it can outpace his copying and AD.
The whole growth / multiplier thing is going nowhere here,
Unless it's a logorithmic graph, (which would make the mulitplier higher), I don't see why the multiplier wouldn't be accepted.

Its a technique he gained after God gave him powers/cosmic awareness
Well, then correct me if I am wrong but doesn't that mean Saitama can instantly catch up to a 3-A opponent even without AD? He has a better power mimicry than Garou and the limiter stuff would nullify the NLF argument.

Although Garou would have copied Saitama moments after he reached 3-C as well
I mean, right after a sneeze would have killed him and he basically got one tapped so there's a chance he didn't.

Though again a 1.03x strength increase to 3-C wouldn't be wild.

Last edited:
So maybe something like
Multi-Solar System level with Power Mimicry (Copied and evenly matched Saitama's Serious Punch, generating an explosion that annihilated millions of stars[3]), Galaxy level via Reactive Evolution (Grew exponentially in power while mimicking Saitama[4])
Galaxy Level (Provided half of the strength contained in Serious Punch2, which annihilated millions of stars and then grew at least 58 times stronger. Drew blood from Awakened Garou[3], who believed the only way to defeat him was to copy his "limitless" power[2][3]. Even if he had held back, there was no parallel reality where Garou could defeat him[5]), higher via Accelerated Development (Exploded in power while fighting with Awakened Garou: Mode Saitama, surpassing and eventually stopping him, vastly outpacing his reactive evolution and power mimicry in the process[4]. After defeating Garou, he sent his fist back in time and one-shot[4] him before the fight even began. Saitama passively grows in strength and can one-shot himself from the previous day[6] effortlessly)

As long as 3-C is another key for "alternate timeline Saitama" or whatever then I think that's fine since current Saitama hasn't had that growth

whatever then I think that's fine since current Saitama hasn't had that growth
Its weird because they merged together but because of Saitama's goldfish intelligence he just doesn't remember anything.

But we can always just give Saitama another key I guess.

Before the obvious question comes up, remember that there’s a panel of Saitama dodging Garou’s punch through a portal and then garou failing to dodge his counterpunch, implying that Saitama was also growing in speed along with power
As for if it’s 1:1 with his power increase is probably the main point of argument against it….even tho maybe it might be

Before the obvious question comes up, remember that there’s a panel of Saitama dodging Garou’s punch through a portal and then garou failing to dodge his counterpunch, implying that Saitama was also growing in speed along with power
And one of Saitama casually catching Garou's hand after growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back