• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't we going to create a New key for future/parallel Saitama, where he has Time Travel?

Anyway, if Saitama can't use it, then it shouldn't be limited, it just shouldn't be in his profile lol
Agreed. It should be in another key for future/parallel Saitama one. I disagree about him having it as current, he can't remember, so he can't use it.

Garou should have sub-atomic and anti-matter manipulation as well. He was capable of manipulating some of his subatomic particles and antiparticles, he just couldn't move all of his sub-atomic particles and antiparticles to time travel as Saitama could.

Wasn't he trying not to kill Garou and also making sure he didn't damage Genos's core the whole time? He himself insisted on only using one hand.
Trying not to kill Garou isn't the same as not going all out and he held Genos' core because he didn't have any pockets, he tried to store it in his costume when they were sent to Io but couldn't and that's when he decided to use one hand. Garou noticably kept feeling Saitama's punches increase in power while Garou himself was striking with as much force as Saitama's last punch.

if you mean you're trying to Preview and the references are not in the spot they should be, that's normal. The Preview function does not function well at all with References
iirc in the Preview mode, they tend to show up like, right below P&A for some reason. You literally have to pray and hope you did it correctly lmao

This as well.
saitama could have quite literally gotten 1% stronger every day, or maybe it wouldn't even be percentage based and he just gets the same amount stronger each day
it's the most unquantifiable thing you could argue, and a one shot is not even implied

ok, we're gonna have to get rid of the parallel timeline being attached to post training saitama and just make a new key once the 3-C is finished being accepted for him and Garou

Shouldn't Parallel Timeline thing have a "All abilities of Current/Post Training self" or "All previous abilities" part in it? Technically rn it implies that Saitama in Parallel Timeline only has those 4 abilities lmao

Couldnt saitama have a full power image added? Like a render of this image for example
oXK9YeS.jpg

the last panel would be pretty cool imo but I doubt other people want it since you guys have a weird full body image obsession

Yeah, guess that's just waiting for other stuff.

The graph can be handled with like, God's profile and all that.
actually I think god's profile can still wait for the next chapter, considering the garou stuff ended there's still room for a cameo from god, especially after zombieman's mention of him

yes but it wouldn't change his power by any amount that matters
as someone else put it, it's like a bodybuilder training with 2 pound weights every day for the rest of his life, eventually it's just not gonna do shit
That analogy doesn't work. Saitama by the same logic wouldn't have even reach this level.

@Phoenks I'm doing Garou, so what image are we using for Cosmic Fear mode?
Honestly, I'd prefer if we just used a clean-up of Chapter 166's cover of Cosmic Garou.

Not a render, just a cleanup without all the text. I choose not to have a render because it just unnecessarily decreases the quality of the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back