• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch-Man minor updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot to update Orochi’s SS and durability, so I went ahead and did that.

Oh I do disagree with something here. And it's Flash's Class M rating. Is there anything more solid to justify it than that?

Tbh I think Blast’s LS justification is pretty flimsy too. You can bring someone to the brink of death without scaling to them in AP.

So, in the databook it is mentioned that Sonic using his 10 shadows is so fast that it doesn't even compare to previously. It would have to be 1.2x faster to be MHS +, does it work or not?

I think so, except that after that he trained to face Saitama and then again, there facing Genos

Yeah he scales above Hydrated DSK in my opinion. Also I would say Sonic's reaction speed doesn't scale to his 4 or 10 shadow technique as he was being blitzed by Genos before that. Any thoughts on that? Could he be gradually increasing his reaction speed too?

Sonic bodying DSK (in speed) might need to be its own revision because of how close DSK’s calc is to MHS+. Cause if Sonic is MHS+, then so is Post-G4 Genos, which then affects quite a few other people.

Yes, it is evident that the bigger it got, the faster it became. Another thing, his tongue is treated as if he were superior in speed to him, at least that's what we understand in the databook, since he mentions her speed there.

I was thinking about something like that:

Massively Hypersonic (Moved by frozen rain), Massively Hypersonic+, or higher with Moray | Massively Hypersonic+ (Much faster than before, pressing Speed Sound Sonic more and more), higher with Moray

Just higher with the Moray should be fine, it seems like he was only able to hit Sonic with it because he wasn’t expecting it.

In a side episode (forgot what they're called), Garou and Suiryu were going toe to toe in a fight. Those episodes were approved by one, and he said that he doesn't want them to go against the original characters

That was in a simulated video game. If anything, it suggests that Garou is superior to Suiryu.

They were keeping up with each other in the game up until the climax, where Garou attempted to rush at Suiryu and caused his game to crash because he was moving too fast.

Also, King beat Saitama in that game.

I'm pretty sure that would only count for anime only tbh. And we don't use the anime stuff one general

So are the characters getting upgraded to MHS+ here? Pretty neat upgrade tbh, I agree with the new speed upgrades.

That was in a simulated video game. If anything, it suggests that Garou is superior to Suiryu.

They were keeping up with each other in the game up until the climax, where Garou attempted to rush at Suiryu and caused his game to crash because he was moving too fast.

Also, King beat Saitama in that game.
I agree with all here, I feel that Suiryu shouldn't scale to human Garou, as his scaling comes from an anime feat, and we generally don't use anime stuff to compare to the manga, even if approved by ONE or not. Suiryu should probably be downgraded for that or get another new reasoning for his rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back