• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch-Man minor updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayum boi, you go to the gym?

Some people disagree or agree between Orochi's AP. Pskorochi and Boros scaling has likely been concluded (I think).

I think everything else can be added, although for lifting strength, you should use ourosboros' suggestion above.

Following. Also, the fact that Blast appears behind Flashy in a single frame with no indication of movement, but without his very visual teleportation effect, shows to me that he was so fast Flashy couldn't see him.

Afaik he only does that in the anime. Manga wise he has hops but nothing like Silver Age Hulk flying via strong jumps.
Doesn't he propell himself around when fighting boros? Also wouldn't the moon jump count as a strong hop?

The scene was this, but the scene I remembered was the anime version where did propell in the air, in the manga they don't really do that. But would the moon jump count?

I agree with everything here.

However, Orochi (And by extension, Pskorochi) being a Dragon or above comes from Murata, and considering we treat his statements as possibly, unless backed up by ONE, Orochi shouldn't be fully Low 6-B+. My proposal is:

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Far superior to the likes of Gouketsu or Elder Centipede), possibly Small Country level+ (Murata state his disaster level to be "Dragon or above", and so should be superior to the likes of the Meteor. It was stated by Murata that Geryuganshoop, Melzalgald and Groribas had little to no chance of winning against Orochi, even if they plan it properly) | At least Large Island level (Fired an energy blast deep underground that rippled the surface), possibly At least Small Country level+ (Stronger than before)
Shall we use this?

Yes, although the ‘At least’ in his second key seems unnecessary.

I feel that since the Manga has gotten so much further away from the webcomic at this point Murata should be considered a valid source for his statements in regard to it.

But since there has been healthy amount of skepticism against his words, I can agree with what USklaverai said above

I feel that since the Manga has gotten so much further away from the webcomic at this point Murata should be considered a valid source for his statements in regard to it.

But since there has been healthy amount of skepticism against his words, I can agree with what USklaverai said above
I think it's mainly due to Murata himself stating that he is not a fully valid source, which is why we should take his statements with a grain of salt.

We already seperated webcomic and manga stuff, there was a CRT for it a while back

Did we? I don't see separate profiles.
No, we seperated the feats and the scaling that comes from the webcomic away from the manga. Stuff like awakened garou and golden sperm were removed.

Webcomic profiles are in progress, I'm still collecting feats

If we consider the quote that says his statements are not canon canon, then wouldn't the quote itself not be canon ? 🤔

Lifting Strength

Adding Sky King and Subterranean King to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back