• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man - Minor (or Major) Psykos Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Gyoro Gyoro
In Chapter 122, Rover is noted to submit to those stronger than it. Since it submits to Gyoro Gyoro, she should be stronger than Rover, which should be listed in her attack potency justification.

Psykos
The ‘possibly’ in her 6-C rating should be removed. Fubuki senses Tatsumaki’s power while she’s fighting Gyoro Gyoro and directly states that Tatsumaki is exerting herself much more than normal (Chapter 113), further supporting the notion that she’s using more effort to fight Psykos (Chapter 127) than when she deflected the artillery from Boros’ ship (Chapter 34).

Big upgrade for Psykos, maybe?
Psykos’ 6-C key is listed as such because of this calc of Tatsumaki stopping the bullets from Boros’ ship. However, Tatsumaki also damaged the ship (Chapter 34) while just as casual (Chapter 35), and as we know, Boros’ ship has High 6-A durability.

So… Psykos’ 6-C statistic should actually be High 6-A. And in case anyone’s concerned, this wouldn’t be an outlier. Nobody scales to this key of Psykos, and she scales to a lower degree of High 6-A than Orochi.

Discuss, I guess.

Last edited:
I agree and also regarding Gyoro Gyoro's AP, Psykos thought Gyoro Gyoro could beat Tatsumaki and she also thought Tatsumaki was one of the few heroes that could beat Elder Centipede so Gyoro Gyoro>Elder Centipede

Well, if she didn't, then her quote doesn't seem to be exactly connected to Tats attacking the ship, after all, if that moment isn't on Fubuki's memories, then her statement isn't taking said moment into consideration

I do agree with High 6-A anyway

Well, it’s not supposed to be exactly connected, it’s just supporting the notion that Tatsumaki is putting in an unusually high amount of effort, which she clearly wasn’t doing against the ship.

Psykos’ 6-C key is listed as such because of this calc of Tatsumaki stopping the bullets from Boros’ ship. However, Tatsumaki also damaged the ship (Chapter 34) while just as casual (Chapter 35), and as we know, Boros’ ship has High 6-A durability.

So… Psykos’ 6-C statistic should actually be High 6-A. And in case anyone’s concerned, this wouldn’t be an outlier. Nobody scales to this key of Psykos, and she scales to a lower degree of High 6-A than Orochi.
I hate this so much

I agree to the CRT

So

Serum Psykos was stated to be a Dragon right ? Like she had a narration statement of being so

In that case, I guess the Threat level actually reaches High 6-A, not only "Dragons or Above"

...Which makes Released Boros just a Dragon, not Above anymore

Yet another L

So

Serum Psykos was stated to be a Dragon right ? Like she had a narration statement of being so

In that case, I guess the Threat level actually reaches High 6-A, not only "Dragons or Above"

...Which makes Released Boros just a Dragon, not Above anymore

Yet another L
We don't use the above dragon statement for Boros anymore iirc

I am neutral. I feel like this will break the whole scaling of verse. But if this gets accepted then we can add something like "Even at weakened state, his power shocked Psykos" to Orochi's profile.

Last edited:
Btw this can probably used as a justification for High 6-A Gouketsu as well. Genos was there to witness Tatsumaki's attack.

High 6-A Gouketsu
594f6f7fe92b9429e42c2666

Guys, Tatsumaki stopping the bullets and Tatsumaki launching the bullets are two different feats, one has a good High 6-C result and the other is High 6-A via scaling, she stopping the bullets isn't High 6-A

The High 6-C value comes from her stopping their KE, and that’s the feat currently scaled to Gouketsu, not the other one. Which means he has no reason to be in this CRT for now, first we need to change his scaling and THEN think on anything else, so unless the OP wants to put this case on his trial here, this is concluded and Gouketsu's case is out of topic, I suggest to leave that bomb for another thread

Gyoro Gyoro
In Chapter 122, Rover is noted to submit to those stronger than it. Since it submits to Gyoro Gyoro, she should be stronger than Rover, which should be listed in her attack potency justification.

Psykos
The ‘possibly’ in her 6-C rating should be removed. Fubuki senses Tatsumaki’s power while she’s fighting Gyoro Gyoro and directly states that Tatsumaki is exerting herself much more than normal (Chapter 113), further supporting the notion that she’s using more effort to fight Psykos (Chapter 126) than when she deflected the artillery from Boros’ ship (Chapter 34).

Big upgrade for Psykos, maybe?

Discuss, I guess.
All fine

Yeah, I’m not dealing with High 6-A Gouketsu in here, y’all can make your own thread if that’s what you want.

With significant effort, she broke out of Tatsumaki's restraints and clashed with her while she was exerting herself more than she did when deflecting the artillery from Lord Boros' ship

Tatsumaki doesn't look strained at all by the last page of their initial clash and she seemingly defeated Psykos with no effort.

So I can't say that Psykos' display against Tatsumaki shows enough foundation for her to be safely considered Multi-Continent level.

The whole basis of this is "Tatsumaki exerted herself more when fighting Psykos than when she bombarded the High 6-A ship".... but her defeat of Psykos was just as effortless. So it looks really unsupported to me.

Tatsumaki doesn't look strained at all by the last page of their initial clash
The argument isn’t her being strained, it’s her putting in more effort, as Fubuki stated. And Tatsumaki looks like this in the page immediately before Psykos frees herself from her restraints, so yeah, visibly putting in effort.
I mean, yeah… Tatsumaki is significantly stronger than her. I don’t see the point in bringing this up.

I mean, yeah… Tatsumaki is significantly stronger than her. I don’t see the point in bringing this up.
So scaling Psykos at all to Tatsumaki is tenuous, to me.

We have no direct comparison between the energy Tatsumaki used to bombard the ship, and Tatsumaki battling Psykos.

Fubuki's statement isn't specific enough for me.

So scaling Psykos at all to Tatsumaki is tenuous, to me.
She’s not scaling to Tatsumaki, she’s scaling to Boros’ ship through Tatsumaki. Also being weaker than someone’s full power doesn’t mean you can’t scale to their suppressed strength, that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
We have no direct comparison between the energy Tatsumaki used to bombard the ship, and Tatsumaki battling Psykos.
Damage, you can visibly tell that Tatsumaki is putting in significantly more effort against Psykos than against the ship. It’s really not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back