• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: Black Sperm Speed Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.
this is consistent with his ability of transforming and getting faster (i mean, golden sperm and platinum), the more cells, faster and stronger he gets.

BS couldn't dodge attacks from Iaian and Spring Mustachio and you think he is comparable to AS who is leagues faster than them?
Iaian isnt that far off from AS in terms of reaction speeds, while Mustachio is kinda whatever iirc he’s shown to be relative to Iaian when they deflected HE’s carpet bomb

just to support what i said
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE2NTkxMzQ5ODYlMkY5MTcyODE5MzgyNzA3MzIzMDglMkYxMS5wbmc=

AS's running speed isn't FTL. There's too much BS that's why he was tagged.
That’s not true. The BS that tagged him underground is literally by himself and AS was FACING him. Literally one BS. Same for on the surface. He’s literally fighting the BS and it tagged him in the face. He scales to his reactions.
BS got blitzed by AS's attack speed. AS's reactions are comparable to his attack speed. He needs to react fast enough to keep up with his own attack speed. So therefore you will have AS's attack speed ~ AS's reactions > BS
As reactions are not comparable to his attack speed here. That’s not accepted. However, AS reactions should be upgraded to FTL as well. Bs scales to this.

Maybe this just gets chalked up to the different sperm sizes being different speeds thing
Well, even after being split up countless times, he could still tag AS on the surface. So while he does get weakened by being cut, it isn’t significant to the point of dropping dozens times in terms of speed.

Speed scaling chains are currently trash:

Tanktop Master -> Gums -> Pig God -> Tanktop Master

We've got a circular scaling chain for these three characters, and then that goes on to make a lot of other characters based on them scaling to each other.

just by the fact that he called Black Sperm “nimble” and treated G5 as a fodder isnt enough? oof
Because BS never avoids another attack from AS. Every single attack AS throws it hits BS. The sole reason GS scales to AS is because he actually intercepted something.

If you're only feat is dodging a casual attack and then being hit by every other attack when the character is slightly serious then you're not scaling to their attack speed.

just by the fact that he called Black Sperm “nimble” and treated G5 as a fodder isnt enough? oof
Nimble is synonymous with agile.

I'm not sure why we're trying to scale Black Sperm to Atomic Samurai when he got blitzed by Spring Mustachio, Iaian, and Darkshine.

Because BS never avoids another attack from AS. Every single attack AS throws it hits BS. The sole reason GS scales to AS is because he actually intercepted something.

If you're only feat is dodging a casual attack and then being hit by every other attack when the character is slightly serious then you're not scaling to their attack speed.
not scaling AS, scaling above G5.
only this.
He is CLEARLY slower than AS but fast enough to pressure him as mentioned before by the another guy

also, he clearly punched him in a face to face combat, something impossible to do against someone 3 tiers faster than you

you definetely didnt read a single thing from what we were discussing.
bs’ speed and strenght varies with the amount of cells he has on stock.
Nimble is synonymous with agile.

I'm not sure why we're trying to scale Black Sperm to Atomic Samurai when he got blitzed by Spring Mustachio, Iaian, and Darkshine.
just to support what i said
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE2NTkxMzQ5ODYlMkY5MTcyODE5MzgyNzA3MzIzMDglMkYxMS5wbmc=
thats exactly why i suggest “varies, at least massively hypersonic+ up to ftl with cells stock”

not scaling AS, scaling above G5.
G5 is also only MHS+, so there's no change present.
also, he clearly punched him in a face to face combat, something impossible to do against someone 3 tiers faster than you
Hitting Samurai at all should be impossible since he vastly slower, but we accept that BS's numbers > AS's speed advantage. In the same way just punching AS because he's surrounded by a bunch of cells isn't speed scaling.
you definetely didnt read a single thing from what we were discussing.
I did, it's just nothing you said convinced me to change sides here.

Anyways, the OP for accepted by Damage and this is a minor CRT so only 1 Staff member's approval is needed. The opposition has been rejected by two staff members as well. The 48 hour grace period has also ended, so can I apply this to Black Sperm's profile?

Anyways, the OP for accepted by Damage and this is a minor CRT so only 1 Staff member's approval is needed. The opposition has been rejected by two staff members as well. The 48 hour grace period has also ended, so can I apply this to Black Sperm's profile?
Yeah. Or at least, I'm not against it being applied.

Go for it.

Hitting Samurai at all should be impossible since he vastly slower, but we accept that BS's numbers >
I disagree. Him blitzing them by “running” is baseless. They could be reacting to him dashing but not properly react due to to him constantly attacking. Bs are also actively allowing themselves to be cut just so they can overwhelm him, them being a counter to him doesn’t discredit their feats. When they attack AS he’s literally staring at them, yet they landed a punch. That’s clear cut IMO.
On the surface one of them also punched him in the face and this isn’t while catching him off guard or overwhelming him.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzYyNTE5MzA2NTclMkY5MTcyODE4OTY2MjEyODEzNzElMkYwNC5wbmc=
he is not even close to be outnumbered here, 3 mhs+ tagging an atleast ftl?????
no way you guys are ignoring this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back