• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean yeah, 5-B makes no sense cause the planet would pretty much get blown to bits, but the Math People still need to post an evaluation sadly or else we can't do nothin'.

It could be, but there's also the fact that it needs to be reviewed whether or not it's an outlier, in order to be accepted into the scaling.
It can't be accepted into the scaling either way. That much energy would literally blow up the planet. Since OPM Earth hasn't been displayed as more durable than IRL Earth, this doesn't work.

It can't be accepted into the scaling either way. That much energy would literally blow up the planet. Since OPM Earth hasn't been displayed as more durable than IRL Earth, this doesn't work.
Well, it is a proof that it is more durable 🗿 even then, we have 5-A feats due moon fuckery (literally moving the moon)

we have 5-A feats due moon fuckery (literally moving the moon)
Actually moving planets and exceeding their GBE isn't that wild. Planet's have a large surface area to get rid of drag and things like that. You have IRL planets and stars thrown at near-lightspeeds and holding together because of that.

Something physically connecting with the Earth with that much energy is a different story.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense for this to be superior to the planet's GBE.
But about the thing, I always interpreted that Orochi used the core even with energy

Because the Earth wouldn't be able to spread that force around itself. It would have to take the brunt of it, which would cause damages far beyond what was shown in the story.
It is the same case with planets feats exceding their own GBE, despite it not being that weird 🗿

Actually moving planets and exceeding their GBE isn't that wild. Planet's have a large surface area to get rid of drag and things like that. You have IRL planets and stars thrown at near-lightspeeds and holding together because of that.

Something physically connecting with the Earth with that much energy is a different story.
Because the Earth wouldn't be able to spread that force around itself. It would have to take the brunt of it, which would cause damages far beyond what was shown in the story.
Yeah, it doesn't make sense for this to be superior to the planet's GBE.
^^ All this.

I know, i said it in that comment
but due to surface area and how it deals with friction it can retain its form. The Earth's KE is higher than its GBE for example.
I mean, if the 5-B rating is not usable due it, why wasnt low 5-B rejected due the same thing? As it didnt destroyed "half of the earth hence invalid"

That's where we draw the line but we accept dropping literal oceans out of the sky and creating continental sized shockwaves on the moon without blowing a hole through it hmm

Hope I'm not too late to say that I agree with the new High 6-A calc.

eCjOeFL.png

• Distance = 5155 km = 516.2 px
5155 / 516.2 = 9.98643936459 m/px
  • Diameter = 47.5 px = 474.35 km (radius 237.175 km)
  • Height = 54.6 px = 545.25 km
Sizing:
  • Volume = 3.2119007e+16 m³
  • Density = 4500 kg/m³
  • Mass = 1.4453553e+20 kg
Considering 10 seconds (hahahahah)= 23717.5 m/s
  • KE = (0.5) * (1.4453553e+20) * (23717.5²) = 4.0652049e+28 J or 9.7 Exatons (Multi-Continent level)
  • Density = 4500 kg/m³ about what ? the earth?
  • the the deformed portion is part of the outer core so you have to use the density of the outer core

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back