• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man 7-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not at all baseless, it's literally examples of fighting people who can harm him, such as Orochi (whose blows he could block, despite that exact same blow later harming him) and Psykos.

It's not at all baseless, it's literally examples of fighting people who can harm him, such as Orochi (whose blows he could block) and Psykos.
This is after he has gotten stronger and evolved.
The other dude was referring to him before he has evolved and got stronger, which should be an entirely separate rating.

It should be:
at least small city level (beat ripper kid)
Higher (fought pochi and evolved in this fight)
Mountain level, possibly mountain level+ (evolved even higher and could block attacks from Orochi, which previously harmed him)

That's completely unnecessary because A) this specific Garou appears for like 5 seconds before fighting Rover, and B) if literally every other version of Garou scales to his durability, this one should follow suit, so he still scales to Rover.

So far, you and Tracer haven't really given very convincing arguments. Garou has always scaled to his durability. This case is not provably different, and we have no reason to assume it is.

That's completely unnecessary because A) this Garou appears for like 5 seconds, and B) if literally every other version of Garou scales to his durability, this one should follow suit, so he still scales to Rover.
1. The “5 seconds” he appears in is a lot stronger than his previous version, but isn’t in an entirely new tier.
2. Garou scales to people he fight on par with, no true evidence that his ap always scale to his durability. It’s not some passive ability, but him being strong enough to fight those he is currently fighting. You would actually have to prove his ap would be relative to his durability in this scene when nothing implies it. He doesn’t scale to Rover outside his durability.
I’m making another thread

1. What do you mean it's a lot longer than the previous version? He kills RR and fails against Rover, which is about it.

2. It's so insanely obvious Garou scales to his own durability. Every incarnation does. You and Tracer are being ridiculous about someone incarnation that barely appears for any length of time before he shows that he scales to people that can harm him.
Are we still doing possibly 7-A+ via metal knight statement?
The 7-A+ calculation is now just 400 megatons.

It's different from someone like Garou because MK just uses missiles and, aside from getting shredded from Orochi, has never taken a hit from any weapon.

VSBW does ap-durability unless proven, or stated otherwise.

I'm not very active on this thread, but from what I've seen you haven't shown any proof that garou's ap =/= durability. Can you show an example(s) of Garou being a stonewall?

Even if I don’t use Saitama (which works perfectly as a low end) I could revert to these shots which would give far higher results.

IMG_0225.png

(Now while the cast shouldn’t be visible around these buildings, it should still work as he was only trying to show us where they were at the time)

IMG_0226.png

Guess I need to go get my computer
In the pictures that you attached, the height of the bullets will be from 6 to 20 meters, depending on which frame we take.
In any case, scaling the ship away from some kind of circle is strange when we can use the ship's diagram instead, or start from the height at which it is located.

VSBW does ap-durability unless proven, or stated otherwise
No? Durability automatically scales to AP unless proven otherwise, but durability does not automatically scale to AP. It ain't vice versa.

Also I'm not picking a side fyi

I don't think Garou is a stone wall, he has been shown to be able to consistently block attacks that can hurt him.

11.jpg

gouketsu confirms that there are multiple monsters stronger than him.
this could be good confirmation for scaling Elder centipede and such, no?
That’s not what he’s saying at all. He’s saying there’s many monsters that are stronger than Bakuzan, and he is included in that.

Gouketsu does have a statement of other Cadres being as strong as him iirc, but it’s too vague to get anything relevant from it.

actually now that i think about it, is the feat even legit? I mean do we have any evidence that it wasn't just saitama's punch doing the feat?
Gouketsu's head did fall from the sky

actually now that i think about it, is the feat even legit? I mean do we have any evidence that it wasn't just saitama's punch doing the feat?
Gouketsu's head did fall from the sky
Because the cloud splitting feat used for the calc is confirmed by Suiryu to be the first punch of the fight and he then says that there are sounds of more punches which then stop. Saitama's punch has to be the last one.

So for the final recap. Everything will be the same like before the 7-A+ upgrades, except the characters who scale to pre molt EC get a possibly 7-A via the new calc for building durability.

They currently have a possibly 7-A+ because of Metal Knight's statements about EC's shell. That cal has been moved down to 7-A. I asked if that should be removed. Nobody objected to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back