• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man 7-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rover calculation assumes that it went over all of Z-City. We have no way of proving such a thing.
Well if we're going to calculate EC's area and multiply it by Therefir's 10.64 kiloton per m^2, we should get this calc on EC's size evaluated, because EC is normally >1km in length in the manga (I've pixel scaled every panel and can do so again if this is in doubt).
Isn't that calc stacking? Also, like I've said, Bang and Bomb needed a lot of hits to destroy the carapace.

Qwasedf or someone addressed it when Darth Spiderr brought it up, so I was led to believe it was valid.
I just agreed with the 7-A scaling. From memory I never argued how legit the 7-A calc itself was.

I don't really remember who it was, and don't have the effort to check through the thread. Doesn't really matter, though.

don't have the effort to check through the thread.
The argument was basically
  • Ship did not damage building
  • Darkshine damage building
  • Darkshine scales above building durability/projectiles AP

Are we sure Bang and Bomb can't scale from Elder Centipede? They cracked his armor with the first punch.

I obviously don't agree with the calc stacking used to inflate Elder Centipede's durability, but I believe he is scaling from Gouketsu.
Bang and Bomb should scale since they not only cracked his armor with one punch, but also stopped his charge. With EC scaling to Gouketsu its always been a possibility despite Gouketsu saying their were other monsters in the MA just as strong as him. Gyro Gyro who can read power levels to find out how strong a monster is being scared of Gouketsu staying out too long out of fear of him having trouble with multiple S-Class not any one in particular unlike EC. Who had the statement from Gyro Gyro of only being able to be taken out head on by 4 people before he even molted. All that and only a possibly...

Bang and Bomb should scale since they not only cracked his armor with one punch, but also stopped his charge.
Are we sure Bang and Bomb can't scale from Elder Centipede? They cracked his armor with the first punch.
This was Pre-Molt Elder Centipede. The one that scales to Gouketsu is Post-Molt. Bang and Bomb don’t scale to Post-Molt in base, Bang only scales with Awakened Breath.

This was Pre-Molt Elder Centipede. The one that scales to Gouketsu is Post-Molt. Bang and Bomb don’t scale to Post-Molt in base, Bang only scales with Awakened Breath.
Yeah Pre-Molt EC is who I was referring to. Since he has a possibly 7-A from Gouketsu since Gyro Gyro's statement and confidence in EC being able to take out multiple S-Class unlike Gouketsu who Gyro Gyro was afraid for him to face multiple S-Class.

Yeah Pre-Molt EC is who I was referring to. Since he has a possibly 7-A from Gouketsu since Gyro Gyro's statement and confidence in EC being able to take out multiple S-Class unlike Gouketsu who Gyro Gyro was afraid for him to face multiple S-Class.
Uh, no. Post-Molt EC is the one that had a “possibly 7-A” due to scaling to Gouketsu. Pre-Molt EC’s reason for having a “possibly 7-A” is scaling to its own durability for no real reason and its durability scales to the 7-A value that’s being downgraded in this thread.

Uh, no. Post-Molt EC is the one that had a “possibly 7-A” due to scaling to Gouketsu. Pre-Molt EC’s reason for having a “possibly 7-A” is scaling to its own durability for no real reason and its durability scales to the 7-A value that’s being downgraded in this thread.
I remember at one point he had possibly 7-A for the reason I mentioned. Was that removed? If it was I must have missed it when I left for a few months.

We should proceed with the downgrade then, what's the next best feat most characters can scale?

EC being superior to VM is because the HA claimed that EC was the strongest dragon they've seen yet iirc

This is certainly not the right thread for this, but a new chapter came out and Murata and ONE messed up with a stopwatch again, making the awakened Garow supersonic +, being a blitz of monster generals.

Wouldn't he scale above the 800 megaton feat then? I mean it would only make sense for him to be stronger than Gouketsu
The HA didn't even know who Gouketsu was at the time.

That and scaling Pre Molt EC above Gouketsu causes scaling contradictions as I pointed many months ago

Bang and Bomb cracked a portion of his armour. Unless can prove the surface area of the part they cracked is somewhat similar to the building, we can't scale them. Also, they hit EC at the same time and in the same spot, so their energy would be halved to 209 megatons each.

On another note, I'd very much appreciate it if someone could take a look at this calculation. My current HA durability calculation assumes that Boros' ship is comparable to its anime counterpart, but TimmyTurnero has done a calculation of its diameter for the manga. If accepted, the HA's durability will be reduced to under 54 megatons (27 mt).
What kind of scaling contradictions? I'd like to see them for myself.
It was less scaling contradictions and more A) we don't know if Orochi knows about Post-Molt, and B) all anyone ever stated/implied was that EC and Gouketsu were heavy hitters due to their Dragon level status. There's no direct comparisons aside from Genos' statement, which isn't even that direct.
Wouldn't he scale above the 800 megaton feat then? I mean it would only make sense for him to be stronger than Gouketsu
Therefir reminded me that the surface energy travels as a dome, so I had to lower it to 418.614603972 megatons.

The + is still on the profiles because we haven't even finished these edits.

Last edited:
So I read the thread about the scaling contradictions for pre molt EC scaling to Gouketsu and their is a simple solution. First Bang + Bomb scale to half of EC durability. Rovers bombs could hurt Bang/Bomb and Garou took a couple. Rover was only harmed by Bang/Bomb after he was injured and took Bang/Bomb's strongest combo while amped. Garou never hurt Rover. So basically it would go like this: Bang + Bomb=half of EC durability=Rovers Ap= Garou<AS, FF<DS,CK<Gouketsu=EC=<Rovers durability< Post molt EC=AB Bang<Garou current.

EC's durability shouldn't scale to the full surface area of the HA. It's just the exact same problem that the OP raised with surface area.

We should just scale him to his own strength.

That doesn't mean Bang and Bomb don't scale to the HA durability, mind you.

Last edited:
EC's durability shouldn't scale to the full surface area of the HA. It's just the exact same problem that the OP raised with surface area.

We should just scale him to his own strength.

That doesn't mean Bang and Bomb don't scale to the HA durability, mind you.
What exactly are you proposing then?

Bang and Bomb cracked a portion of his armour. Unless can prove the surface area of the part they cracked is somewhat similar to the building, we can't scale them. Also, they hit EC at the same time and in the same spot, so their energy would be halved to 209 megatons each.

On another note, I'd very much appreciate it if someone could take a look at this calculation. My current HA durability calculation assumes that Boros' ship is comparable to its anime counterpart, but TimmyTurnero has done a calculation of its diameter for the manga. If accepted, the HA's durability will be reduced to under 54 megatons (27 mt per brother).
How would it be lower? Your calc is using 15 km while the new one is over 40 km am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back