• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
akainu still wins going by what oda said. "he would end one piece in a single year" and the fact that he already came out on top in his fight against kuzan.

oh and he was the only admiral to do the most damage to an old sick whitebeard.

Kuzan was an extreme difficulty victory for Akainu. And it seemed like he got scars from their fight as well.

Anyhow, do you have a link to that Akainu statement? I wanna know how Akainu would get One Piece in a year, when Yonkou have never done so.

Either it's false, or Yonkou are not really invested in One Piece in the first place.

Except the statement for Akainu is talking about something separate from raw power. Maybe stubbornness and tenacity.

Wait, when you say "end One Piece in a single year", do you mean that he'd beat every single important person in the verse in that timeframe?

That statement has absolutely nothing to do with how powerful he is... it merely suggests that his actions would eradicate all of the pirates if he were the main protragonist due to his personality and tactics.

Aokiji and Akainu were in a stalemate for 10 days and Akainu won by a hair.

@BFF

It's from a SBS Question. A quick google search should be able to find it.

As for this match, I don't really know

CinCameron20 said:
That statement has absolutely nothing to do with how powerful he is... it merely suggests that his actions would eradicate all of the pirates if he were the main protragonist due to his personality and tactics.
Aokiji and Akainu were in a stalemate for 10 days and Akainu won by a hair.
This is simply not the case. The statement is exlpicitly about how powerful Akainu is. It comes from a 2012 interview , which is pictured here .

One Translation : "When creating a protagonist, it is important not to make him too strong. For example, if Akainu becomes the protagonist, he is so strong that he can put an end to ONE PIECE within a year."

Alternative Translation (with additional context): "Luffy worries me most since he defeats main villain right away unless I make him stranded before he arrives at the enemy. So, when you create a protagonist in manga, it is not a good idea to make him too strong. For example, if Akainu became the protagonist, he is so strong that ONE PIECE would come to an end within a year."

As you can see, Oda is explicitly saying that Akainu is so powerful that, if put in Luffy's position, the publication of the series One Piece would come to an end within a year. That is undeniably a statement of his immense power.

Also, nothing really says that Akainu just managed to squeak by. If Kuzan losing his leg is canon, then it becomes aparent that the fight was rather one-sided towards the cruel end.

kizaru. he moves at the speed of light. the admirals dont have their obv haki on hte same level as rayleigh so i think they would loose against the light boi. also how does aokiji beat kizaru? haki is the only thing heloing them all. also while aokiji's and akainu's strongest attacks are slow and less desructive , borsalino's basic attack easily blew up a huge chunk of a humongous tree. he till has more attakcs! also there is no way for magma and ice to damage light so... yeah! i vote for the LIGHT BOI

Back