• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see, thank you.

Would this also apply to post-TS, or would it just not be needed?
It doesn't scale to any versions outside of Enies Lobby, as it's not stated to be a multiplier.
Thriller Bark and Marineford would just scale higher than it's previous value, and it's not a solid multiplier

It doesn't scale to any versions outside of Enies Lobby, as it's not stated to be a multiplier.
Thriller Bark and Marineford would just scale higher than it's previous value, and it's not a solid multiplier
Ok then.

Regardless, I still agree with OP, and now I'm just waiting to see how this affects Usopp FRA

That doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't caught off guard. He reacted at the last second and had no time to do anything.
He used Tekkai on the Bazooka
unknown.png

And he did more damage to an on guard Tekkai Lucci than a off guard no tekkai Lucci. He scales

He used Tekkai on the Bazooka
unknown.png

And he did more damage to an on guard Tekkai Lucci than a off guard no tekkai Lucci. He scales
I'm talking about this bro.
unknown.png

But I realize now that it doesn't matter because regular g2 luffy is definitely above base lucci regardless. Is there another instance of g2 damaging base lucci? It's better to use instead.

I'm talking about this bro.
unknown.png

But I realize now that it doesn't matter because regular g2 luffy is definitely above base lucci regardless. Is there another instance of g2 damaging base lucci? It's better to use instead.
Regular G2nd Luffy damaged Hybrid Lucci. That's even better

Everything looks good to me, one thing regarding Enies Lobby's scaling though:

Databook Yellow states Zoro's as strong as Luffy and the two of them performed a combined attack in the same arc, this would effect Kaku who's base Swordsmanship matched Zoro with Nitoryu while his Hybrid matched Santoryu.

Meaning Base Kaku would scale 1.5 times weaker than Base Zoro who scales to Base Luffy.

Everything looks good to me, one thing regarding Enies Lobby's scaling though:

Databook Yellow states Zoro's as strong as Luffy and the two of them performed a combined attack in the same arc, this would effect Kaku who's base Swordsmanship matched Zoro with Nitoryu while his Hybrid matched Santoryu.

Meaning Base Kaku would scale 1.5 times weaker than Base Zoro who scales to Base Luffy.
This would mean that Base Kaku would have a 2666 Doriki when he has a 2200

Agree with the new proposed scaling and feats for Pre-Timeskip.

And this include also the Gold Rifle's feat, assuming the calc its correct.

Btw, since pre-timeskip scaling is a bit wonky for me, how would the Monster Trio and the Supernovas scale to the Pacifista stuff?

The combine power of the Monster Trio was able to defeat a Pacifista.
Wouldn't that mean post TS G2 Luffy scales to the combined power of monster trio pre-ts, for one-shotting a Pacifista?

Also 110% agree with everything. I'm a lil' neutral about the Golden rifle because it can work and not:
1) counter-argument for the scaling WITH Golden Rifle: You can argue Golden rifle scales below Luffy's strongest attacks because it's a golden ball that weighs hundreds of tons that was constantly weighing Luffy down, meaning he couldn't have struck at full power while swinging that thing around

2) Without the Golden Rifle: Luffy's just built different and his LS just made him add the ball's weight to his power

That's still a physical striking feat imo (which is what Rouiki is all about). If he can hit that hard with it, he should hit that hard without it.

The w/ Golden Rifle section is the fact that Luffy himself generate enough force in the golden ball for the value of the golden ball to even happen. Then ykw scales above.
For the gold rifle, Luffy scales to it because he employed that much force into the ball to generate
That's still a physical striking feat imo (which is what Rouiki is all about). If he can hit that hard with it, he should hit that hard without it.
Same points about the golden rifle. Glad that was talked about already
Agree with everything. Nothing at the moment stands out that wasn't brought up already.

Great Job, GodlyCharmander and KT!

Wouldn't that mean post TS G2 Luffy scales to the combined power of monster trio pre-ts, for one-shotting a Pacifista?
I mean, depending on whether the Gold Rifle calc is accepted or not, considering that Base post-TS Luffy is 32x Hody who is >= Post TS Usopp who is >> the Usopp who fought and damaged Water 7 Luffy, then scaling to the 218 megaton feat may not even be needed.

If Luffy scales to 32x the Gold Rifle feat, then he'll be 7-A+ in base at the beginning of the timeskip (since he'll scale above the 547 megaton Overdosed Hody)

I mean, depending on whether the Gold Rifle calc is accepted or not, considering that Base post-TS Luffy is 32x Hody who is >= Post TS Usopp who is >> the Usopp who fought and damaged Water 7 Luffy, then scaling to the 218 megaton feat may not even be needed.

If Luffy scales to 32x the Gold Rifle feat, then he'll be 7-A+ in base at the beginning of the timeskip (since he'll scale above the 547 megaton Overdosed Hody)
I'm really starting to lose my patience with you. DO NOT BRING POST TS STUFF INTO THIS POST.
I do not need skepticism from this scaling on this thread, nor do I wish to discuss this in this moment.

Also, forgot to tell you this, but do not indulge in any sort of Post TS related stuff here, please.

I'm really starting to lose my patience with you. DO NOT BRING POST TS STUFF INTO THIS POST.
I do not need skepticism from this scaling on this thread, nor do I wish to discuss this in this moment.

Also, forgot to tell you this, but do not indulge in any sort of Post TS related stuff here, please.
You're right, my apologies.

I only did it as an attempt to answer the above question about one-shotting a Pacifista.

Won't happen again.

Also, since G3 against Luffy was clearly far above 2x G2 (due to easily smashing through the same Tekkai that tanked a 2x attack from G2), then if the Gold Rifle calc is accepted, would it be possible for G3 to upscale to Baseline 7-A+?

The multiplier for upscaling from 434 megatons is just 1.267x, and G3 against Lucci was clearly >> 2x G2 Luffy.

This is only if Gold Rifle is accepted of course.

Thread bans being given to those who repeatedly keep derailing this CRT. Try me

Potentially the golden rifle will not be accepted, but so far everyone is agreeing with it.... so i suppose now is time to wait, also when we will have an recalc of luffy dispersing raigo?! I assume it doesn't change the scaling

Potentially the golden rifle will not be accepted, but so far everyone is agreeing with it.... so i suppose now is time to wait, also when we will have an recalc of luffy dispersing raigo?! I assume it doesn't change the scaling
It is a rather massive revision, so waiting a few days for input would be preferable. I don't want any counter CRTs to be made because someone didn't get to give their opinions here.

I don't really like scaling a bunch of pre skip characters to the attack of someone who just one-shotted them all back to back to back.

Also there's no way the Pacifista lasers are equal in power to Kizaru's anyways. Where's the proof of that?

Also there's no way the Pacifista lasers are equal in power to Kizaru's anyways. Where's the proof of that?
Vegapunk can mimic the abilities of the devil fruits to an extreme accuracy, this was shown with Momo's DF, which is nearly equal to Kaidou's devil fruit, but his fruit is still considering a failure for not being close enough. If it was used in technology, it definitely have the same power as the devil fruit. Drake even says flat out, "That is Kizaru's laser". Not like his laser, not similar to his laser, just his devil fruit's laser.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back