• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Update #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For transparency, here is where KingTempest and I are currently up to with the scaling chains and laying the foundation for updating the sandbox:

845 Kilotons = Post=Colosseum Chinjao = Don Sai = Ideo = Dellinger = Trebol = Usopp's Durability = Base Hody Jones --x2--> 1.69 Megatons = Underwater Base Hody Jones

845 Kilotons = Post=Colosseum Chinjao = Gladius = Cavendish --x2--> 1.69 Megatons = Hakuba

Base Hody Jones --x32--> 27.04 Megatons = Overdosed Hody Jones = Base Luffy < Gear 2 Luffy

Base Hody Jones --x32--> 27.04 Megatons = Overdosed Hody Jones --x2--> 54.08 Megatons = Underwater Overdosed Hody Jones

Overdosed Hody Jones --x4--> 108.16 Megatons = Monster Hody Jones = Gear 3 Luffy

Overdosed Hody Jones --x4--> 108.16 Megatons = Monster Hody Jones --x2--> 216.32 Megatons = Underwater Monster Hody Jones

Gear 2 Luffy = Wadatsumi's durability --x2--> 54.08 Megatons = Base Sanji < Diable Jambe Sanji

Base Sanji = Base Vergo < Smoker

Gear 2 Luffy = Hyouzou's durability --x4--> 108.16 Megatons = Overdosed Hyouzou's durability = Zoro

122.596 Megatons = Doflamingo's String Dura

Doflamingo's String Dura --x9--> 1.103 Gigatons = 9 Strings < Gear 4th Luffy = Cracker and Awakening Katakuri

Doflamingo's String Dura --x16--> 1.961 Gigatons = 16 Strings < Luffy KK Gun

204.6 Megatons = Trafalgar Law

312.3 Megatons = Charlotte Oven

Charlotte Oven's AP < Charlotte Kata's AP ~ Charlotte Kata's Dura < Charlotte Oven's Dura < WCI Base Sanji

----

Obviously not every character is listed here, nor are the God Tiers, but it's not meant to yet. It's mostly to help us keep on track while we're updating the ratings which will take a bit more time.

I think we'll have everything ready for review by tomorrow evening so I hope people don't mind waiting until then.

Just to ask about god tiers, so they're all gonna be scaling to 62 TT above isshos DF pretty much right? How is isshos scaling gonna be? "7-A with physicals, 6-B+ with DF" ? yk what i mean

To be honest the scaling of Akainu's attacks to someone like Fujitora is a bit weird to me.

Akainu has the highest offensive power? Okay, fine. But does that mean every attack has to be default above any other Devil Fruit user's attacks? Isn't it possible that some of Akainu's attacks are weaker than other character's strongest attacks with their Devil Fruits? It's not like we've seen Akainu fighting at max capacity onscreen since his duel with Aokiji that reshaped Punk Hazard was off-screen.

I'd rather just scale Akainu to Whitebeard than to Fujitora based on an interpretation on his "highest offensive power" statement, if you get what I mean.

To be honest the scaling of Akainu's attacks to someone like Fujitora is a bit weird to me.

Akainu has the highest offensive power? Okay, fine. But does that mean every attack has to be default above any other Devil Fruit user's attacks? Isn't it possible that some of Akainu's attacks are weaker than other character's strongest attacks with their Devil Fruits? It's not like we've seen Akainu fighting at max capacity onscreen since his duel with Aokiji that reshaped Punk Hazard was off-screen.

I'd rather just scale Akainu to Whitebeard than to Fujitora based on an interpretation on his "highest offensive power" statement, if you get what I mean.
The statement is quite blunt dude. Yes, it's ap would be above ANY other devil fruit user's attack. If that is what the statement says, then that is what it says. Nope damage, it has never said that, but it has said that akainu's DF has the highest offensive power, there's nothing else to disprove that statement.

Nah, it's pretty fair scaling him to fujitora, the statement is blunt.

Nah, it's pretty fair scaling him to fujitora, the statement is blunt.
It's just me, I know, but the statement will always be a bit dubious to me until we get something more concrete in the manga itself for it. I know databooks, yadayada, I'm just saying my thoughts.

The statement is quite blunt dude. Yes, it's ap would be above ANY other devil fruit user's attack. If that is what the statement says, then that is what it says. Nope damage, it has never said that, but it has said that akainu's DF has the highest offensive power, there's nothing else to disprove that statement.

No, that's not what it says. That's what you're interpreting it to be.

If Akainu flicks a drop of magma at someone, is that drop of magma 60+ Teratons?

It's just me, I know, but the statement will always be a bit dubious to me until we get something more concrete in the manga itself for it. I know databooks, yadayada, I'm just saying my thoughts.

No, that's not what it says. That's what you're interpreting it to be.

If Akainu flicks a drop of magma at someone, is that drop of magma 60+ Teratons?
It's fine to have those thoughts.

I mean the statement quite literally states that it has the highest offensive power out of all devil fruits.

Yes, I would believe that it would be 60+ teratons.

AOE/=/AP

That argument really doesn't mean much. We just don't scale people to their fodder techniques. You're acting like we're scaling everyone to it based off of blocking a fraction of his attack or something.

We never scaled Law to 420 Megatons for like a year because he was under Issho's gravity. Heck, you were about to calc it to see where he'd scale.

The people with blatant superiority only scale with their average to strongest moves, and those who scale to them do the same.

Just like how we wouldn't scale someone like Burgess to Ace's, Whitebeard's, or Sengoku's full yield, we wouldn't scale anyone to Akainu or Whitebeard for taking a fraction of their attack.

Tbf, Oda himself stated in an SBS that a fruit's power doesn't necessarily correlate to a character's strength. So Akainu's fruit having the most offensive power doesn't mean that Akainu himself has the strongest offensive power. I assume that a person can train and make his devil fruit powers stronger, meaning that it varies character by character.

Strength ≠ AP unless directly stated or implied.

This is directly stated offensive power. Meaning the actual AP is the highest.

In the context of that scan, it refers to an ability on a higher order.

Strength ≠ AP unless directly stated or implied.

This is directly stated offensive power. Meaning the actual AP is the highest.

In the context of that scan, it refers to an ability on a higher order.
We assuming Akainu's devil fruit or the devil fruit itself?

Was the statement on Akainu's vivre card?

Oh ok, so Akainu's devil fruit is the strongest not the devil fruit itself (as you can evolve and train devil fruits)

Roronoa Zoro, Fujitora and Gear 3rd Luffy, they could scale to the 204 Megatons value from Law
  • For Zoro, during early Wano, he did fought against Hawkins, who could keep up with Law, as well as block and cut his Straw Man
  • Iirc, Fujitora could physically block attacks from Zoro and Doffy, so he physically scales to them
  • As for Gear 3rd Luffy, he could clash with Fujitora

I have a small issue: Why does Damage's scaling page say that characters who tank Gear 2nd Luffy's punches and who match Gear 2nd are Mountain Level, even though the page says that Gear 2 Luffy only upscales from 27.04 megatons?

Speaking of, here's a line I came up with while in my university's WW1 class:

"The 6-C One Piece characters are going out all over the wiki, we shall not see them at 6-C again in our lifetimes".

So far so good. Even though I personally think Chinjao should scale to G2 Luffy for fighting against him for a bit before Luffy resorted to Gear Third to overwhelm him. (They're also shown to be comparable as both Chinjao and G2 Luffy one-tap Ideo and Sai out the way)

People having a hard time believing Akainu's DF is offensively higher are confusing destructive ability and sheer attack potency.
You could basically interpert Akainu as "having the highest attack potency", rather than the most destructive ability.

4u9uy9qrawr61.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back