• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be a problem.... If he doesn't have a marineford key I feel like

this justification make no sense
possibly Relativistic+ (Tagged Jozu, and should not be far slower than Kuzan, as he was capable of coming within an inch of killing Smoker before Aokiji stopped him with his freezing powers from close range, and was very confident that he would succeed)

He will be a problem.... If he doesn't have a marineford key I feel like

this justification make no sense

possibly Relativistic+ (Tagged Jozu, and should not be far slower than Kuzan, as he was capable of coming within an inch of killing Smoker before Aokiji stopped him with his freezing powers from close range, and was very confident that he would succeed)
I'll discuss it in post timeskip thread

He don't need to have marineford key, he hasn't had any developments or changes in the 2 years timeskip, he's still cool
Got blitzed and tired by Aokiji by him barely doing anything and Doflamino we're scared to fight him or didn't want to fight him...
19.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

actually let's not derail

“At least Sub-Relativistic+ with Shakushi (His Shakushi was stated to be equal in speed to CP9's Soru technique..” If I recall correctly east blue Luffy reacted, grabbed and slammed him while he was using this lmao.

“At least Sub-Relativistic+ with Shakushi (His Shakushi was stated to be equal in speed to CP9's Soru technique..” If I recall correctly east blue Luffy reacted, grabbed and slammed him while he was using this lmao.
Luffy never reacted to him. He was FTE to Luffy the entire time, with even Luffy not knowing what was going on.
He grabbed him by luck.

Not really... Luffy needed to rely only with his instincts and Senses... To grab him... Not really via speed
He grabbed him by luck.

Luffy never reacted to him. He was FTE to Luffy the entire time, with even Luffy not knowing what was going on.
He grabbed him by luck.
Luffy had an exclamation mark above his head before he was attacked by kuro just like ussop had when he reacted to Kizaru.

He grabbed him by luck.
Small nitpick, but I wouldn't say "luck", but either sheer battle instincts or he anticipated that Kuro would try to attack him again (since Kuro attacks randomly), thus Luffy used his battle smartness, stretching his arm downwards, (in his direction) catching Kuro's leg and make him lose balance.

Luffy had an exclamation mark above his head before he was attacked by kuro just like ussop had when he reacted to Kizaru.
That does not prove he reacted, he didn't even look at him, he kept looking straight.
If he reacted he should've dodged which he had the time to since Kuro was dozens of meters away from Luffy,
Small nitpick, but I wouldn't say "luck", but either sheer battle instincts or he anticipated that Kuro would try to attack him again (since Kuro attacks randomly), thus Luffy used his battle smartness, stretching his arm downwards, (in his direction) catching Kuro's leg and make him lose balance.
Fair

Who the f things Luffy is sub relativistic in the beginning of the show 😂…. He’s obviously FTL+… Monkey is truth

Ok now no more derails.

Added Doflamingo and Soru ratings to Luffy

Captain Morgans cut Garp so he could be FTL

Question I wanted elaboration/a solution on.

During Enies Lobby, The Monster Trio and the Animal Trio have different scaling Chains

Blueno w/ Soru < Base Luffy ~ Base Lucci < Base Lucci w/ Soru < Gear 2nd Luffy ~ Hybrid Lucci < Gear 2nd Luffy w/ Soru ~ Hybrid Lucci w/ Soru

Kaku < Kaku w/ Soru ~ Base Zoro ≤ Hybrid Kaku < Hybrid Kaku w/ Soru < Asura Zoro

Jabra < Sanji ~ Hybrid Jabra < Hybrid Jabra with Soru < Diable Jambe Sanji

The blitzes scale to their Soru and amped speed.

The trend for CP9 Zoans is

Base < Base w/ Soru < Hybrid < Hybrid with Soru

How do we implement that on the profile? Do we say Soru twice?

For them, would we say

Speed: A-1, higher with Soru, far higher in Hybrid form, even higher in Hybrid form with Soru

?

Last edited:
Added Doflamingo and Soru ratings to Luffy

Captain Morgans cut Garp so he could be FTL

Question I wanted elaboration/a solution on.

During Enies Lobby, The Monster Trio and the Animal Trio have different scaling Chains

Blueno w/ Soru < Base Luffy ~ Base Lucci < Base Lucci w/ Soru < Gear 2nd Luffy ~ Hybrid Lucci < Gear 2nd Luffy w/ Soru ~ Hybrid Lucci w/ Soru

Kaku < Kaku w/ Soru ~ Base Zoro ≤ Hybrid Kaku < Hybrid Kaku w/ Soru < Asura Zoro

Jabra < Sanji ~ Hybrid Jabra < Diable Jambe Sanji < Hybrid Jabra with Soru

The blitzes scale to their Soru and amped speed.

The trend for CP9 Zoans is

Base < Base w/ Soru < Hybrid < Hybrid with Soru

How do we implement that on the profile? Do we say Soru twice?

For them, would we say

Speed: A-1, higher with Soru, far higher in Hybrid form, even higher in Hybrid form with Soru

?
Why is hybrid jabra w/soru higher than sanji with Diable Jambe

Wait, Jabra above Sanji (even though we are talking about Jabra with Soru, but eh?) If anything a healthy Enies lobby Sanji with Diable Jambe should be easily above him even with Soru. Jabra, who was fighting at full power got easily folded by a weakened Sanji.

Sanji prior to his fight against Jabra, was beaten up mercilessly by Kalifa and there was nothing that indicates that he has recovered completely, he was still shown in the manga with many visible bruises.

If Sanji had fought Jabra first before fighting Kalifa (We all know that Nami needed her first real 1 vs 1 fight), he wouldn't have had to resort to using Diable Jambe although Robin's life was on the line, so he would've aimed to end the fight as quickly as possible by using Diable Jambe and ultimately two shooting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back