• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Marineford Size Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on you to do research and think of possibly counterarguments when making a calc, not me. Not sure why you're acting like I'm as fault here.
Why does there have to be someone at fault?

My guy... You are coming in here just to bash shit instead of explaining your reasoning

The Calc is an old thing I made a very long time ago... You think I didn't do any research?

Ignoring that comment as it adds nothing to this CRT.

Anyways, @MonkeyOfLife do you have any response to the Pre-Timeskip battleships being smaller than the Post-Timeskip ones, or can we move on from that point?

Anyways, @MonkeyOfLife do you have any response to the Pre-Timeskip battleships being smaller than the Post-Timeskip ones, or can we move on from that point?
I guess it's shown to be bigger then pre timeskip ones... That's the only thing that actually makes sense against the new calc

Tho it is showing the front not the back of the ship

Something you've been doing on this thread... That comment still has things to do with the CRT

I think so if damage isn't still done with the proposal/solution or something

I'm actually fine with just leaving KingTempest's version of Marineford up instead of making an alternative solution which I'm not fully prepared for.

I'm more interested in seeing how we should tackle the issue with the battleship sizes and if we're removing that now.

I'm actually fine with just leaving KingTempest's version of Marineford up instead of making an alternative solution which I'm not fully prepared for.

I'm more interested in seeing how we should tackle the issue with the battleship sizes and if we're removing that now.
Has this thread concluded?

If so it should probably be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back