• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headlocks don't require a lot of force, when you put someone in a headlock it asphyxiates them, either via blocking air or blood flow. A more appropriate examples would be full blown joint locks and submissions where you overpower someone down for an extended period period of time.

Not really sure on the Marco 2x thing, makes sense to a certain degree if King and Queen moved in unison.
xT4pAmi.png

Any suggestions for the missing ratings before I throw on a bunch of unknowns?

Also, who are we missing?

Sandbox looks good from a glance

Just need to fix Chopper’s rating as the last two keys have ’Class M’ instead of ’Class G’. Zunesha needs to have his calc linked to just justification. And add Mihawk‘s Lifting Strength and justification as his section is blank. Drophy‘s section need to replace the ‘he’ with ’she’. First key and Second key Moria needs to change from Class M to Class G since Absalom is Class G

Oda said in One Piece 10th Treasures that Usopp is the weakest because he's closest to a regular human from all the other SHs.
He's the weakest.
That’s not the problem I have… it’s having brook in the same tier as usopp and nami even tho he is all bone… also being closest to a regular human =|= being human lvl lifting strength… 🤔

would this qualify as lifting strength?
8.png
9.png

19.jpg

Monkey.

Closest to a regular human = weakest.

They are stronger than Usopp.

And that is not lifting strength

Sandbox looks good from a glance

Just need to fix Chopper’s rating as the last two keys have ’Class M’ instead of ’Class G’. Zunesha needs to have his calc linked to just justification. And add Mihawk‘s Lifting Strength and justification as his section is blank. Drophy‘s section need to replace the ‘he’ with ’she’. First key and Second key Moria needs to change from Class M to Class G since Absalom is Class G
Thanks, fixed

Oh yeah, I just noticed this bit:

Stated to be the strongest creature in the world, which means that he's stronger than Zunesha

We had a thread a year ago that removed Kaido directly scaling to Zunesha. The thread was primarily about Kaido's AP scaling to Zunesha, but I think that the same arguments could apply for Lifting Strength too.

I sent something regarding Zunesha swinging the mass of his trunk.
Recently we’ve gotten a volume statement about Kaido truly being the strongest creature. Volume 95.
912Vj7yPyOL.jpg

Can we scale Kaido's lifting strength to the mass of Zunesha's trunk now because of this?
This directly counters that because it has a blatant statement of Kaido being the strongest without hearsay

This directly counters that because it has a blatant statement of Kaido being the strongest without hearsay
That's not a statement about Lifting Strength.

As we've both agreed on other CRT's in the past I believe, "strength" doesn't always refer to pure physical strength. People don't call Kaido the "strongest creature in the world" because he can bench-press the most weight of anyone. It's because of how unbeatable he is and how in a one-on-one fight, he's the most likely to win.

That's not a statement about Lifting Strength.

As we've both agreed on other CRT's in the past I believe, "strength" doesn't always refer to pure physical strength. People don't call Kaido the "strongest creature in the world" because he can bench-press the most weight of anyone. It's because of how unbeatable he is and how in a one-on-one fight, he's the most likely to win.
In the context of Kaido, who has been emphasized for his physical strength throughout the show (when he smacks people with physical attacks), the context points towards physicals above everything else.

Kaido has been beaten 7 times by pirates and has been captured over 18 times by Marines. It doesn't refer to his "unbeatable"ness, because that's contradicted.

Regardless, I'll add the "comparable to Big Mom" in his justification

In the context of Kaido, who has been emphasized for his physical strength throughout the show (when he smacks people with physical attacks), the context points towards physicals above everything else.

When we're given the statement, it is in the context of Kaido being able to beat anyone in a one-on-one fight.

Kaido has been beaten 7 times by pirates and has been captured over 18 times by Marines. It doesn't refer to his "unbeatable"ness, because that's contradicted.

We don't know anything about those battles. It's very likely that he was defeated because those weren't one-on-one fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back